Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, correct me if I'm wrong, no word at all on the update and BRING MORE TUNA played us all for a fool?

I wouldn't say that, after all they did show the track that we've been waiting for (along with one of the cars we're supposed to be getting).

Don't think so. That stream had proof of what is in 1.12 and the translation looks correct as there was more than one (I believe)
But the stream said nothing about v1.12, let alone that anything shown in the stream had anything to do with an upcoming update.

we've been bamboozled
Damn right we have! Those scallywags don't know what they've started! ;) (Who even says scallywag these days??)

I wouldn't say that, after all they did show the track that we've been waiting for (along with one of the cars we're supposed to be getting).
But as I said above, there is no sufficent proof that they are even in v1.12 or if v1.12 even exsists.

Not a word on an update 'next week' (at time of the article's writing), just a short sentence that says "mystery of the "Mr. X", new updates of Gran Turismo 6, such as a..". For all we know they could be talking about December's update! Not a word about "v1.12 coming out next week" which is what every one else thought and were convinced of.

Screenshots showed that it was 1.12..
Yes I do realise that my rendering of photos contributed to the realisation that it was v1.12 (along with other evidence provided by @TurismoBad) but I was trying to get at that it is all speculation as there wasn't definitive proof that can definitely prove that it was indeed v1.12. For instance, you can mistake a 2 for a 3. (Just an example.)

Yes I do realise that my rendering of photos contributed to the realisation that it was v1.12 (along with other evidence provided by @TurismoBad) but I was trying to get at that it is all speculation as there wasn't definitive proof that can definitely prove that it was indeed v1.12. For instance, you can mistake a 2 for a 3. (Just an example.)
But it definitely did NOT say 1.11

People here are just crying about a release date that never existed being missed.

But it definitely did NOT say 1.11
We know that for sure for reasons I said many, MANY pages back.

People here are just crying about a release date that never existed being missed.
Thank you! But it's starting to become more than that as it's more of them not being able to own up to their many, many mistakes.

I think now, the update is in the hands of SCEI.

The release date depends on them.
That's if the rumour is to be believed.

I was reffering to the Nissan page though. Saying a vehicle is available to download NOW when there isn't even an update right NOW was abit optimistic.
6 media outlets have already followed Nissan's path and have reported that it is in the game now.

Well, that's that....

Glee1.gif

6 media outlets have already followed Nissan's path and have reported that it is in the game now.

At the time, it was only Nissan, hence why I said what I said.

Media Outlets? They just report what they are given. If they were given a press release saying "download the new GTR next week in GT6!" they would report that.

Media Outlets? They just report what they are given. If they were given a press release saying "download the new GTR next week in GT6!" they would report that.
But they would have already received word that it isn't so they would take it down. Even if they haven't heard that it isn't in GT6, I'm sure they'd have been alerted when Nissan took down that post on one of the Nissan accounts they posted it on. (As far as I've heard they removed it from one of their accounts.)

@Pophead, it may happen but it's probably a 0.001% chance of it happening in realistic terms. If an update is to be released, which won't happen, it would occur at the very latest, an hour from now.

I am not very excited for this update,I do not believe to have some major physics improvements plus fuel and tire consumption,just PD don"t count hardcore sim fans for nothing like we don"t exist :banghead:

Don't think so. That stream had proof of what is in 1.12 and the translation looks correct as there was more than one (I believe)
Actually there was no proof in that video stream. All we saw was some guy playing something that looked like GT on a track we hadn't seen before. In and of itself that is not proof of anything other than the track was ready to be tested.

I am not very excited for this update,I do not believe to have some major physics improvements plus fuel and tire consumption,just PD don"t count hardcore sim fans for nothing like we don"t exist :banghead:

Unfortunately, "hardcore sim fans" are a terribly small fraction of the players. Not worth catering to basically.

Damn you Nissan... Pearl habour didnt work out so they got us with GT6!

What? :odd:

This is getting ridiculous. All it needs is a bit of communication for PD or Sony to explain what's going on or use the blog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back