Mapping "Zahara de la Sierra" (new GT6 track)

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 2,570 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
PD's way of announcing updates is by releasing trailers to YouTube. If you subscribed to them on YT and have all new updates be notified to your email, then you bet it's coming soon.

Since I recovered none from their channel, then there's no update! :P

Actually, PD have communicated.

They said :
"The Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo will be released as a download for Gran Turismo 6 in September, 2014."
and
"This car, named “Toyota FT-1 graphite” in-game, is to be included in a free update planned for the PlayStation®3 exclusive title “Gran Turismo 6” in September 2014."

Anything other than that is pure speculation and assumption based off some sherlock holmes work from forum members.
So whether the sherlock holmes investigations for September ultimately prove true or not, whether we get Zahara or not, whether we get the NISMO or not, whether we get Quick Match or not, pointing the finger and getting angry and blaming PD for apparently 'missing' any assumed/predicted/best-guessed time frame is moot.

Anyway, what we know is that there exists a future update, that contains Zahara, quick match, new Toyota, but only at PD's office. What we don't know is, the release date, what more is in it, and... Why did PD hyped us with this livestream for nothing!!

Anyway, what we know is that there exists a future update, that contains Zahara, quick match, new lexus, but only at PD's office. What we don't know is, the release date, what more is in it, and... Why did PD hyped us with this livestream for nothing!!
What Lexus?? Do you mean the two Toyota's and a Nissan GT-R NISMO?

They said :
"The Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo will be released as a download for Gran Turismo 6 in September, 2014."
and
"This car, named “Toyota FT-1 graphite” in-game, is to be included in a free update planned for the PlayStation®3 exclusive title “Gran Turismo 6” in September 2014."

Anything other than that is pure speculation and assumption based off some sherlock holmes work from forum members.
So whether the sherlock holmes investigations for September ultimately prove true or not, whether we get Zahara or not, whether we get the NISMO or not, whether we get Quick Match or not, pointing the finger and getting angry and blaming PD for apparently 'missing' any assumed/predicted/best-guessed time frame is moot.

A post on the official Nissan twitter and facebook pages and information from the Japanese live stream isn't exactly Sherlock Holmes work from forum members. PD would have been better to just let us know exactly what's happening on their site rather than letting unclear info leak out through different sites

You're too fast :D I fixed it after I saw the error.
You're good!

A post on the official Nissan twitter and facebook pages and information from the Japanese live stream isn't exactly Sherlock Holmes work from forum members. PD would have been better to just let us know exactly what's happening on their site rather than letting unclear info leak out through different sites
He means it's Sherlock Holmes work by disecting each piece of evidence to find even more about it and sometimes finding more than what we bargained for.

Well, I understand what you're saying, and I also can see the logic behind the clues and the assumptions made from them.
But the Twitter post was very late in the day so far as the hype-train is concerned.
And a 'local' live-stream, only advertised on the Japanese site, starring Japanese Super GT drivers in a virtual competition, clearly isn't designed for world-wide consumption as an advertisement for GT6.
And to then filter through it looking for clues and then promoting it as a fact that v1.12 is due this week, and it will include Quick Match and the Zahara track does have a little touch of sherlock holmes in it.

I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
calm down son, you'll get it soon.....

maybe pd are being rebels and will release it on a Saturday
or in 10-ish minutes if they are using the same time as the double maintainence

Just another boring day with Gran Turismo as usual 2 months waiting for.................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................
.............................................................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2020year near future WOW They finished the GT6 now is GT7 order unfortunately PS4 hardware is too old and sound, physics improvements will wait to PS5 and 2050. It"s OK. KAZ don"t worry we are GT fans we can wait forever :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

They said :
and

calm down son, you'll get it soon.....

maybe pd are being rebels and will release it on a Saturday
or in 10-ish minutes if they are using the same time as the double maintainence
Hmm a Saturday update... that is just as impossible as everyone being satisfied with an update.
See you all next week.
... for another episode of, "Where's our Update!"

Something tells me we shouldn't have trusted the person that said the track would be available this week...
I'm still a bit iffy on what actually happened. On one hand I believe the source but there are parts that don't add up... then there's the rumour that all the SCEI regions are yet to give PD the all-clear on releasing the update which seems reasonable as something like that has happened before.

next Tuesday then. Or Wednesday. Or Friday.
Or never.
February 30th 2015. ;) (Equivalent to never)

Don't get me wrong.
The work from @BRING MORE TUNA and @TurismoBad is excellent. (apologies if I've missed anyone else who's contributed to the little details)
And these little things that they have spotted are obvious clues as to what's heading our way.
So clearly it's all nothing more than a matter of time.

I'm more than happy, more to the point appreciative, of these guys who find these little clues.
But what I don't like are the blinkered attacks on PD, when a calm mind and a little logic tells you that PD aren't the enemy in these situations.
So even though it's great to see so much passion towards the game, let's keep it calm, keep those emotions in check, and in the end we all win without the anguish of over-ambitious expectations.

GUISE I GOTS ZE UPDATS DETALES FOR 1.12! THE QWESTUN WAZ "WIL 1.12 CUME?" ND KATZ WAZ LYK
NOPE-Dean-Ambrose-2.jpg

This is very strange given that even Nissan was announcing the GT-R Nismo put into 1.12 yesterday. Oh well.

I
Just another boring day with Gran Turismo as usual 2 months waiting for.................................................................
.............................................................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................2020year near future WOW They finished the GT6 now is GT7 order unfortunately PS4 hardware is too old and sound, physics improvements will wait to PS5 and 2050. It"s OK. KAZ don"t worry we are GT fans we can wait forever :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
i guess pd are really focused on gt7

I

i guess pd are really focused on gt7
Yeh, one VGT guaranteed, maybe 2 others.
At least another road car, plus who knows if anything extra.
The longest track in the game, which is completely new (possibly incorporating some course maker aspects) and introducing possible new race modes like overtake bonuses and time bonuses and clean driving bonuses.
Plus community features like adding the Quick Match function.

But other than that, they've completely forgotten about GT6 and are only working on GT7.

I found this today on:

http://thenewswheel.com/2015-gt-r-nismo-gt6-today/

2015 GT-R NISMO in GT6 Today
Rolled out September 11, 2014
Added by The News Wheel on September 11, 2014.
Saved under Nissan, Video Game Cars
Tags: 2015 GT-R NISMO in GT6, 2015 Nissan GT-R, 2015 Nissan GT-R NISMO, Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 6, nismo, Nissan, Playstation, PlayStation 3

2015 GT-R NISMO in GT6
It’s time, lovers of video games. Follow these simple instructions: return to your home, fire up your PS3, pop Gran Turismo®6 into your PS3, download the 2015 GT-R NISMO in GT6, race with the 2015 GT-R NISMO in GT6, win with the 2015 GT-R NISMO in GT6, repeat. Okay, well maybe repeat steps five and six. You probably won’t need to leave your home unless you plan on going out for snacks between each and every race.

But i have now learned (finally) to not trust everything i read on the internet, we just have to keep starting Gran Turismo 6 every day or once a week to check for any new stuff.
I'm gonna start GT6 now and check if the car is in the game, with no hope whatsoever, because no hope = no disappointment ;)

EDIT.

Just checked, this car is NOT in the dealership in my game.

Last edited:
I am not very excited for this update,I do not believe to have some major physics improvements plus fuel and tire consumption,just PD don"t count hardcore sim fans for nothing like we don"t exist :banghead:

If you're labeling yourself as such, why are you still here? You guys always rant on about how other games have better physics yet you're still here playing GT for what reason?

You don't seem bothered about online since you want tire wear on offline-mode, so it can't be that keeping you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back