March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,064 views
Let's give it a try...

Scaff's mileage is = 22050 miles
 
Scaff´s mileage - 50.000 miles
 
Scaff's mileage is 35'000 miles.
 
Slipztrem hint sure is tough if you ask me. No idea what it can be.
 
I think i have a rough guess at the hunts first clue, do i seen a PM? or wait for more clues.
 
I think i have a rough guess at the hunts first clue, do i seen a PM? or wait for more clues.

the 1st clue should point u to the second clue, which in turn should point u to the 3rd clue (if there is one?)
 
Mhmm, i think i may have the answer, lets just pm SlipZtrEm, can't hurt anyone by sending a PM.
 
the 1st clue should point u to the second clue, which in turn should point u to the 3rd clue (if there is one?)

Please don't use text speak when posting...

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.


...thanks


Scaff
 
this scavenger hunt is hurting my head. no idea what im looking for!
 
Alright, a bit more info on the hunt!

Firstly, Google will be of no help to you. I've thought of that :D

Secondly, it's contained within the website. As someone mentioned, the first clue should lead you to the second, and so on.

Lastly, maybe 70th and 10th will help a bit more...
 
Scaff's Mileage is - 17'200
 
Alright, a bit more info on the hunt!

Firstly, Google will be of no help to you. I've thought of that :D

Secondly, it's contained within the website. As someone mentioned, the first clue should lead you to the second, and so on.

Lastly, maybe 70th and 10th will help a bit more...

LOLOLOL

i am so glad i already have a code
 
Oh, also, effective now: 3 guesses per user! If you've already guessed, no worries, but as of this post, you're limited. So make sure you're on the right path... Once you find the first hint, the rest of the trail is much easier!
 
Alright, a bit more info on the hunt!

Firstly, Google will be of no help to you. I've thought of that :D

Secondly, it's contained within the website. As someone mentioned, the first clue should lead you to the second, and so on.

Lastly, maybe 70th and 10th will help a bit more...

I'm guessing long-time members might have a clue what you're talking about, because I'm completely lost, lol...
 
Alright, a bit more info on the hunt!

Firstly, Google will be of no help to you. I've thought of that :D

Secondly, it's contained within the website. As someone mentioned, the first clue should lead you to the second, and so on.

Lastly, maybe 70th and 10th will help a bit more...

When you say within the website, you mean this website yeah?
 
Alright, a bit more info on the hunt!

Firstly, Google will be of no help to you. I've thought of that :D

Secondly, it's contained within the website. As someone mentioned, the first clue should lead you to the second, and so on.

Lastly, maybe 70th and 10th will help a bit more...

I feel like i'm in the movie National Treasure except I can't seem to figure it out. :confused:
 
Back