March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,115 views
Question 2:

Driven by a contender for the championship in the 10th year of the 21st century, I am known not for my looks, my speed, or even the likeness to my more masculine brother; I am known for my ability to dazzle the airwaves.

4. 5. 24.

Acura Arx-02a
 
Airwaves BMW driver Steven Kane

BMW 320si
 
Double posts are frowned upon. Especially now.

Use the edit button, please.

And no one is even close. Keep on trying.
 
A Kart car...
 
Formula Renault 2.0
 
Is this just meant to throw us off?

Not at all. I promise.

Looks like everyone is thoroughly stumped; looks like a more concise clue is in order.
 
A congrats to Stonyer for nabbing the second of my giveaway codes, though I hope he doesn't mind me saying it came as a surprise considering the disparity of his two previous guesses. I'll be sending the code his way now.

As for the hint itself, it referenced the 70th thread at Forza Planet, and the 10th post in said thread.

See the Edit Reason

The breadcrumb trail continues

One more...

The answer's hidden, highlight to find.

This seemed to work well, so expect something similar from me from now on! As always, a thank you to Jordan for letting us run with these ideas, and T10 themselves for making it possible with their support!
 
cool, ill stop trying to wreck my brain on these trivia questions and go try out the 787b

p.s seems like a cool forum, only found it this weekend, will be sticking about for sure.
 
I just wished some Photomode battles, this way is insane LOL :D
 
race car numbers?

Two of them are but never mind that now:

Question 2, Clue 2:

Suffering the same incident three times, twice on one car alone, soon the last of my kind were retired in fear the same fate awaited with only a jounce.
 
Mercedes CLR?

The #4 car became airborne twice, and the #5 car once. After this incident they were retired.
 
Two of them are but never mind that now:

Question 2, Clue 2:

Suffering the same incident three times, twice on one car alone, soon the last of my kind were retired in fear the same fate awaited with only a jounce.

Chevrolet Corvette C6.R

2010 24 hours of Le Mans

10th
(DNF)

GT2

Corvette C6.R

Gavin/Beretta/Collard


12th
(DNF)

GT2

Corvette C6.R

O'Connell/Magnussen/Garcia
 
Corvette C6.R

2010 24 hours of Le Mans

10th
(DNF)

GT2

Corvette C6.R

Gavin/Beretta/Collard


12th
(DNF)

GT2

Corvette C6.R

O'Connell/Magnussen/Garcia
I already guessed Corvette GT2...
Maybe I needed to be more specific?
 
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

The 'guess my mileage' competition is finished.

The winner was joenats3, a code is on its way to your PM in-box. Congratulations

We have a tie for the second code, with MagpieRacer and phillkillv2 having to guess the following to win.

What was the temperature in Celsius when I read the mileage, my gauge reads to one place of decimal.

PM me with your guess and lets see what happens (obviously that for MagpieRacer and phillkillv2 only).


Scaff
 
If its specifics:

Mercedes CLR GT1, Mark Webber #4 went airbourne twice, #5 once, immediately withdrawn, 24 hours le mans
 
Back