March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
  • 63,115 views
Congrats to drivatar for nabbing the first code!
 
I don't even know where to begin with it!
 
Sorry, a little slow.
Just for my own clarification there is two contest.
One if to guess the milage (one guess) and the second one is the hunt (three tries).
 
Influx of trivia on the way. :)
 
Scaff's mileage is = 6,525 miles
 
It's that time again folks - time to score some codes for the February ALMS pack. How can you do this you ask? I'll be posting a series of trivia questions; 10 in total, which means there are a grand total of, you guessed it, 10 codes up for grabs. Picking up right where I left off last month I'll be posting trivia questions relevant to automotive history.

Put your thinking caps on now, and get ready for an F5 fest because it begins now!

---

Question 1: I rolled off the line in 1957, my name resembles that which is anger, clad in red I gained the affection of a teenager that I quickly manipulated from a pushover to that of a vengeful warrior. I, and the film am the product, the brainchild of the King who resides in Maine.

What am I?

The answer must be exact. I'm looking for the Manufacturer, car name, and the name of the media which I am referencing.
 
Plymouth Fury. The movie is Christine, based on the novel of the same name.

EDIT: The "Maine" reference is for Stephen King. Not sure if that matters though.
 
Plymouth Fury, Christine, Stephen King, Horror script and movie.

edit: Man I'm slow..
 
Plymouth Fury. The movie is Christine, based on the novel of the same name.

EDIT: The "Maine" reference is for Stephen King. Not sure if that matters though.

It does not, but you got it right anyway. :)

---

Question 2 to follow shortly. It only gets harder from here, folks.
 
It does not, but you got it right anyway. :)

---


Cool! Thanks for the code. I won one last month too, I can't believe I won another, and on the very first question. :)

Thanks again and good luck to everyone.

Im going to go drive the heck out of that 787B at Le Mans now! :lol:
 
Question 2:

Driven by a contender for the championship in the 10th year of the 21st century, I am known not for my looks, my speed, or even the likeness to my more masculine brother; I am known for my ability to dazzle the airwaves.

4. 5. 24.
 
Rhys Millen, Hyundai Genesis?
 
Question 2:

Driven by a contender for the championship in the 10th year of the 21st century, I am known not for my looks, my speed, or even the likeness to my more masculine brother; I am known for my ability to dazzle the airwaves.

4. 5. 24.

EDIT - BMW 320si
 
Do not fall prey to confusion: the opening statement is only relevant to the entire clue, the driver himself is not.
 
Citroen C4
 
Ford Focus ST BTCC (as driven by Mat Jackson to 4th in the BTCC last year)?
 
Back