March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
Question 7:

Born anew in 2007, I began in the Mille Miglia in 1931 and while it was originally intended that I reside only with my manufacturer, I was soon sold to private owners in autumn of the same year. I was also the first single seat racer.

No problem T-12 :) Just got home about 30 minutes ago and was lucky enough to know that one off the top of my head. Thanks and good luck to the rest 👍

Question 8:

Had I been released, I would have been the world's fastest car for a couple of months up to a year. There are only two of me, one nothing more than a showpiece, with the other, introduced at the NAIAS, being a fully-functioning prototype. I would have been capable of sprinting to 60 in less than 3 seconds, with a top speed higher than that of a Koenigsegg CCX.

What am I?

Right-o. These are getting easier and easier I've noticed. I've run out of steam. :lol:

I don't know why I gravitated towards the ME 4-12 in the first place but after skimming through the first segment of its wiki page I knew for certain it was the one :)

Back