March DLC Giveaway - Check post 970 and 991 for the details!

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 1,095 comments
I really am mentally exhausted it seems. I can't even think of anything, but I'm thinking of plenty of cars. :odd:

Sorry guys, gonna have to go with simple stuff:

Question 9:

In 1989, which team took the victory at the 24 Hours of Le Mans?

Question 10, Finale:

Many consider him to be one of the greatest, identified by his distinctive helmet, and his uncanny ability to drive past even his own limits, he is one of the unfortunate contributors to this top-of-the-line sport being as safe as it is today. His legacy is withheld by the very man he fearlessly competed against to this day.

Who is he, and what team did he have the most success with?

I guess that's it. Awwww. I never win stuff :dunce:

I thought Scaff would've done more Mileage as I never saw the Alfa and I assumed an old one lol

I guess next month :/

There are some whiny and greedy people in here. And they seemed to have registered only to get a free pack.
May I suggest only allowing people who are regularly active on the forum to be eligible for this?
Yes, I do have Season Pass.

I Agree eSZee, Watch as all the new members disappear for a month :lol: a minimum of like 30-50 posts over a period of 1 month not 1 day should keep people here

OK an update to this....

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

The 'guess my mileage' competition is finished.

The winner was joenats3, a code is on its way to your PM in-box. Congratulations

We have a tie for the second code, with MagpieRacer and phillkillv2 having to guess the following to win.

What was the temperature in Celsius when I read the mileage, my gauge reads to one place of decimal.

PM me with your guess and lets see what happens (obviously that for MagpieRacer and phillkillv2 only).

Scaff

I now have MagpieRacer and phillkillv2's answers in, which were:

MagpieRacer - 2 degrees C.
phillkillv2 - 49.44444444444445 degrees C.

Which would make MagpieRacer the winner as this was my actual mileage and temp:

Scaff

Back