Maserati GRAN TURISMO S 08 Black Stock Rims

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hasuky Banx
  • 14 comments
  • 794 views
Messages
225
United States
San Diego
Messages
Ask
Messages
onlyGT001
I'm willing to trade
 
0/0/0? (please say yes!)
 
yes, would you like to trade??
 
i need a 370z GTA edition or a level 20 or 10 ticket
 
If it is 0/0/0 we have a deal for anything listed in my garage.

EDIT: I have all three, pick the color GT-A or whatever ticket.
 
Premium Black i would like,
 
370Z GTA Premium Black
 
Diamond Black ready to go, sent off the FR. Send the Mazerati and I will send off the Z.
 
the car has a few miles dough just 20
 
oh NVM its has zero
 
Sorry, that is not a 0/0/0 car... You need to be upfront, honest about what you are trading. 0/0/0 is zero miles, zero switches, zero wins. No trade!

You also need to quit flooding the marketplace with multiple trade threads, use one thread and edit as needed!
 
its 19/0/0 in order to get the black rims its has to be used and un used but everything else is 19/0/0
 
You also need to quit flooding the marketplace with multiple trade threads, use one thread and edit as needed!

Agreed! 👍 Hate multiple posts when people can just edit :grumpy:
 
Can we have an admin delete 6 of his threads... this is getting really ridiculous!!!
 
Wow. Im new and even I knew better. I got excited for nothing! Boo!! dont say its 0/0/0 if its 19/0/0

Just sayin.
 
Back