Massive thanks to Kaz

  • Thread starter Thread starter dzidza
  • 92 comments
  • 6,056 views
Messages
940
Messages
Dzidza1978
Messages
Dzidza1978
Just wanted to say Thanks for all the work, and for implementing almost everything we asked :-).
 
Agreed. Kaz, while a little bit -late- and ultra secretive, never fails to deliver. I can positively say that GT has changed my life, it has nurtured my passion for cars and even gotten me into things like Japan imports, Super GT and WRC.

Thank you, Kaz.
 
I think the mans great but I don't think this needs it own thread and how can we thank him now, thats like thanking someone for a present they haven't given you yet.
 
thats like thanking someone for a present they haven't given you yet.

Well, I have GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4. Sure, the man is thanking Kaz for GT5-specific things, but we can't simply forget what presents he has "given us" in the past.
 
Well. I second. This is not a game is definitely more than that.
For sure we wouldn't have the GT series if it wasn't for him, so , even if Kaz is not probably look at this thread, thanks a lot for giving me this experience.
I think this game will lovely fill my spare time (not that much).

Kaz made a unique masterpiece, I can't wait to play it.
 
I like Kaz!
He keeps surprising me with his GT titles.
Thanks!
 
Well, I have GT1, GT2, GT3 and GT4. Sure, the man is thanking Kaz for GT5-specific things, but we can't simply forget what presents he has "given us" in the past.
True, and i for one believe that he will deliver with gt5.

I feel he needs a thread, especially if they are watching this forum, and with all this negativity surrounding cockpit view, i think we need to show them that they have our support in developing GT series and making it as best as possible.

Kaz gave us unique experience, and after 10 or more years, he is still obsessed with this game, and tries to make it better. He is the one that doesn't think through money or how to get rich (money is just a side effect), cause if he did, we would be having semi finished game almost every year. He is the one that constantly pursues the vision something lots of us can't, or don't have guts, and he bring joy of cars to millions of people. He is truly an artist
 
Last edited:
Massive thank for P-D team crews and Kaz ofcourse.
 
quote this thread 👍

immense thanks also from me, for this incredible work..
i know that most of the bomb are not all dropped yet, but this really really is enough...
when i read today in official site about rollover, i'm really incredible satisfied...
maybe temp. for tyres and a telemetry i think to set up them...

thanks Kaz with my heart, you are the reason that left me buy a pS3...
 
Agreed, Thanks to Kaz to all the great Gran Turismo titles and those to come :)
 
Thankyou Kazunori Yamauchi and also thankyou to the rest of the team at Polyphony Digital.

You have given me hundreds of hours of enjoyment with your GT games and i'm sure GT5 will give me hundreds if not thousands of hours of gameplay in the future.

We all appreciate your work here at GTPlanet 👍
 
Thanks for the waiting.Thanks for the unrealistic damage and 800 PS2-ish car models.

Take your time.Make gt6 including 1500 cars PSP-ish car model..
 
Thank you Kaz for one of the greatest game series of all time which has brought joy to many people, including myself. You can feel PD's passion for cars when you play each GT game, they feel magical. Thank you Kaz and thank you Polyphony Digital.
 
The good thing about Kaz is that he doesn't care about the sales like every other developper does. The game was gurrenteed to sell millions last year but Kaz was so commited to his fans that he even made all the programmers and staff of PD work for another year(more developpement costs)
 
Hear hear.

GT5 is going to be amazing. Thanks Kaz, you rock, and I am very grateful for all the hard work from you and your team 👍
 
Thanks Kaz! The premium cars are out of this world, the tracks are beautiful, day/night transition is awesome and looks completely accurate and beautiful!

Can't wait to take part in a 16 car online Super GT race at Fuji! Give us the game now! :D
 
Signed. Thanks for the dedication and passion.

I am really super excited about GT5. With all the demanded features they've delivered on, it's basically everything I wanted it to be.
 
I like how people can be hypocrite some time. Just look a couple of threads below to see what I mean.

Anyway, I don't care what people says about standard cars, this will be a brand new game with new cars, tracks, features and the most important of all: A new physics engine. 👍

Lots of fun coming to us in less than 5 months and we should all be happy about that.
 
I like how people can be hypocrite some time. Just look a couple of threads below to see what I mean.

Anyway, I don't care what people says about standard cars, this will be a brand new game with new cars, tracks, features and the most important of all: A new physics engine. 👍

Lots of fun coming to us in less than 5 months and we should all be happy about that.

I guess they want be enjoying gt5 as much as we will :-). But secretly they will love it, but just don't know how to express it.
 
Thanks for the pieces of Dream...

Pieces? ... he gave us the whole thing ;)
The only thing I would really like, after all this teasing, it's a very little demo... 4.5 months are not that quick...
 
Thank you great man!!Gtp-community loves you for every emotion that you continue to give us!!
 
It's nice to see this! 👍

Thank you Kaz, and anybody else who helped create GT5 and every GT before it. You've always wowed us and you will for many many years to come. :)
 
Good thread. 👍

signed.
 
Signed. 👍

I've spent way too many hours playing GT games in the past... I'll be spending many more come november.
 
Thanks Kaz for sure!! Long, hard work pays off, and in comparison to other racing games out there...well again, there is no comparison. Sure, the game may not have 1000 cockpits....sure the sounds still may not be improved to the point of ultra-realism...but in the end....I cannot wait for this amazing game....and my collector's edition at that :)
 
Signed!
Thanks for the passion...
 
I just want to say, thank you to everyone in Polyphony Digital (your work is awesome, you guys rock).......EXCEPT KAZ, you suck and have been taking some awfull choices lately.

Really guys, Kaz have been handling the things pretty bad, teasing the fans with release dates, lots of delays, the whole expect perfection but il give you 800 standard low poly cars, etc, etc. Making GT5 a bipolar game is not something i want to say thank for.

Sorry but no, no thanks for you Kaz.
 
Last edited:
If we think 800 cars present for us we will feel good.
 
Back