Massive thanks to Kaz

  • Thread starter Thread starter dzidza
  • 92 comments
  • 6,056 views
I would also like to thank him for the countless hours of entertainment his games have provided me.

And for his dedication to the series.
 
Thank you Kaz.

You are the reason I know anything about cars and motorsport. GT5 is going to be amazing and will be the foundation for future GT's for years to come. 👍
 
I just want to say, thank you to everyone in Polyphony Digital (your work is awesome, you guys rock).......EXCEPT KAZ, you suck and have been taking some awfull choices lately.

Really guys, Kaz have been handling the things pretty bad, teasing the fans with release dates, lots of delays, the whole expect perfection but il give you 800 standard low poly cars, etc, etc. Making GT5 a bipolar game is not something i want to say thank for.

Sorry but no, no thanks for you Kaz.

You don't get the title. 👎 Ruining the feel good tread. :grumpy:
 
Big props for Kaz and PD. If you look at the whole wait for GT5 they're delivering so much of what we hoped for, I couldn't care less about standard models. In fact I'm grateful they chose to include them even though they didn't have time to hunt them all down again and completely re-model.

Nov 2nd can't get here soon enough.
 
Thank you Yamauchi-san, thank you Polyphony Digital! I feel this game was very much worth the wait, I'll be pre-ordering the special edition.

gran-turismo-5-e3-2010-screenshots-.jpg


If that's what the 800 standard cars look like, I don't have a single problem with not having to use the claustrophobic interior view.
 
A huge thank you from me to kazunori yamauchi San And His Team at polyphony Digital!!
 
Thank you Yamauchi-san, thank you Polyphony Digital! I feel this game was very much worth the wait, I'll be pre-ordering the special edition.

gran-turismo-5-e3-2010-screenshots-.jpg


If that's what the 800 standard cars look like, I don't have a single problem with not having to use the claustrophobic interior view.

Maybe we can roll down the windows. :sly:
 
Thank you Yamauchi-san, thank you Polyphony Digital! I feel this game was very much worth the wait, I'll be pre-ordering the special edition.

gran-turismo-5-e3-2010-screenshots-.jpg


If that's what the 800 standard cars look like, I don't have a single problem with not having to use the claustrophobic interior view.

Im pretty sure thats a Premium car
 
Thanks for the waiting.Thanks for the unrealistic damage and 800 PS2-ish car models.

Take your time.Make gt6 including 1500 cars PSP-ish car model..

Well no ones gonna listen you, your a zombie! :crazy:

On topic: I'll let PD thank me, after all i'll be the one giving them my money, not the other way round.
 
Signed too 👍
 
Couldn't agree more. :) Some people can't appreciate what they already have and how much they bend over backwards to please us. The amount of effort Kaz and the team puts in is simply astonishing.
 
Last edited:
He made GT5P, very nice. I like to play it. I specially learned to drive whit the cockpit view. I even Bought his DFGT-wheel to have the feeling of driving a real car. Then he says he will have 1000 cars. great, but after 4 years he tells there will be no cockpit view for almost all cars. that really sucks

I could live whit less detailed cockpit views. but completely rule them out. It makes me mad

Now i am even wondering if he also made premium & standard tracks.

I was so looking forward to the game, but now, i really don't know. its a sad day. maybe i don't buy the game, i don't know. so, Massive thanks to Kaz!

and what did you do in the last 2 years?
 
Definitely signed. Out of all the games I have for the ps3, GT5P has the most playtime and the best longevity. :D
 
Im pretty sure thats a Premium car

Yeah, I've realized that now from another thread. I saw the video of "Standard Cars" and saw the Camaro but didn't distinguish the Z28/SS in the two. I'd also read somewhere that "Most of the muscle cars we've shown are Standard models".
 
thank you kaz,you really know how to make a revolutionary game,what you are doing is a breakthrough is is way better to invent other stuff that reinvent the wheel,keep up this good work that you are doing since GT1,generations of racers will remember you.

thanks....
 
thanks for a 20% of gt5 in 5 years. I'm not gonna thakn you for the rest 80% that is a ****** gt4 hd.
 
thanks KY and PD.. amazing job! :cheers:

edit: i meant, thanks to all involved on the project ;)
 
Sure why not...

Signed :cheers:

Jerome
 
Thanks for all that hard work !
 
Thanks PD! Now I can finally have the game and stop visiting this site.
 
Just wanted to say Thanks for all the work, and for implementing almost everything we asked :-).

Nice thread. I am not sure to what level GTPlanet had in impacting the decisions in GT5, but I agree...

Thanks Kaz!!:)
 
Thanks PD! Now I can finally have the game and stop visiting this site.

Why not? The whiners getting to you? :)
 
Beautiful cars,beautiful tracks,beautiful menu,beautiful music.
Thanks for the most beautiful racing game ever!

Brilliant game-play, huge inspiration and special thanks for License Test's - most challenging and entertaining innovation in history of racing games!

Thanks for all PD and Kaz!
 
Thanks PD and Kaz. I can't wait TGS and the day of the new revolution. :p
-finbaek
 
Pieces? ... he gave us the whole thing ;)
The only thing I would really like, after all this teasing, it's a very little demo... 4.5 months are not that quick...

The only problem is that the cars in my GT garage aren't in my "real life" one...:yuck: That's why I said pieces :lol:.
 
It's really hard to put into words that haven't been posted already on this topic. But I have to thank profusely a man who has managed to incorporate the love of cars and the art and spirit of motorsports in a little video game. Well, not so little, but you know what I mean. :D

He tries so hard to make us happy, and himself. Even he is never pleased with the final product. I'm sure he's agonizing over the Standard car uproar. But part of the problem was SONY forcing him to produce GT PSP first, and that had to punch a one or two year hole in GT5's schedule. You can't ignore that, and I'm sure that's why he looked like he wanted to cry holding that PSP at E3 last year.

I don't mind. I just want that game! ;)

Arigatou, sensei. Gran Turismo wa totemo subarashiku, itsumo tanoshiku purei sasete itadaite orimasu. Eienno kansha wo komete, Steve
 
Just like MBavarian30s, GT5-P is the game that get the most play time on my PS3, it's the game that's been with the PS3 since day one.

I bought PS3 just for the GT series, any other games i bought are just to kill time waiting for GT5, or to take a break from too much Prologue :lol:


Thank you Kaz! Without you, i would have never bought the PSOne, PS2, and PS3!


Still after all these years, i have yet to say that i am bored of GT games, i can never get bored, it's still the game i look forward to play at the end of each day... Being 30 and to say that, is a big compliment to Kaz.
Everytime i play GT, i am as excited as the first time i popped GT2 into the PSOne!
;) 👍 👍 👍 Looking forward to "5"...



Signed Me!
 
Thanks for the game series I have enjoyed playing more, than any other.

Definitely looking forward to GT5. 👍





Signed
 
Back