Mastering the Polyphony Digital...

well if you're like me and refuse to use TCS - that's why.

It's not formula 1, if it was real it would have heaps of electronic traction control so go on ahead and use 5-10 and see where that gets you.

once you use tcs it seems like a fair fight between the ferrari and polyphony huh ?

well if you're like me and refuse to use TCS - that's why.

It's not formula 1, if it was real it would have heaps of electronic traction control so go on ahead and use 5-10 and see where that gets you.

once you use tcs it seems like a fair fight between the ferrari and polyphony huh ?

Have you watched Formula 1 for the past 3 years? Just curious.

No, not much but I know that they aren't allowed to use tcs anymore and that cars like the polyphony would require tcs in real lifes.

and I know the difference in a formula 1 car and and any other open wheel one seater and that is formula 1 is got strict regulations and the polyphony just doesnt meet any of them =p

No, not much but I know that they aren't allowed to use tcs anymore and that cars like the polyphony would require tcs in real lifes.

and I know the difference in a formula 1 car and and any other open wheel one seater and that is formula 1 is got strict regulations and the polyphony just doesnt meet any of them =p

he does have a good point you know

the only thing is that the ferrari just killlllllls it in the corners because of that downforce.

to me it would seem like

polyphony with any ammount of tcs + r3

vs

ferrari with no tcs + r1

that would be pretty fair fight on any course . . .

But i still only drive the ferrari

I can manage the FGT without TCS but I choose not to drive it 'cause it is slower than the F2007.

Back