bad4re Messages 40 Messages bad4re60 Mar 10, 2011 #1 What is the max hp for Z06 AND ZR1 fully modded after break in.And how to break them in.👍
P Poppins (Banned) Messages 895 Messages a2a1a3a4a5 Mar 10, 2011 #2 ZR1 is 905 fully broken in. Change oil and run 350~ Kilometers. Z06 I think is about 870.
bad4re Messages 40 Messages bad4re60 Mar 10, 2011 #3 ok that was what i thought some guy in the stage 7 drag room said he had 995 on his ZR1 I didnt think soo.What a douche.
ok that was what i thought some guy in the stage 7 drag room said he had 995 on his ZR1 I didnt think soo.What a douche.
Master__Shake_ Messages 1,835 New york Messages IvIaster__Shake_ Mar 11, 2011 #4 That sounds more like the top HP of the Viper. I've heard of people modding the ACR and getting close to 1k HP out of it.
That sounds more like the top HP of the Viper. I've heard of people modding the ACR and getting close to 1k HP out of it.
Phoenix Premium Messages 6,030 Norway Mar 11, 2011 #5 master__shake_ that sounds more like the top hp of the viper. I've heard of people modding the acr and getting close to 1k hp out of it. Click to expand... 1007 bhp
master__shake_ that sounds more like the top hp of the viper. I've heard of people modding the acr and getting close to 1k hp out of it. Click to expand... 1007 bhp
boredgunner Messages 917 Messages Strickand Mar 11, 2011 #6 Master__Shake_ That sounds more like the top HP of the Viper. I've heard of people modding the ACR and getting close to 1k HP out of it. Click to expand... 1030 HP on mine. The ZR-1 RM still walks all over it of course. So does the Ford GT.
Master__Shake_ That sounds more like the top HP of the Viper. I've heard of people modding the ACR and getting close to 1k HP out of it. Click to expand... 1030 HP on mine. The ZR-1 RM still walks all over it of course. So does the Ford GT.
P Poppins (Banned) Messages 895 Messages a2a1a3a4a5 Mar 11, 2011 #7 1031 875 for ACR 1012 977 for SRT10 Coupe 992 977 for GTS 986 1008 for GTSR Concept All Vipers
EivlEvo Messages 821 Messages EivlEvo Mar 11, 2011 #8 bad4re ok that was what i thought some guy in the stage 7 drag room said he had 995 on his ZR1 I didnt think soo.What a douche. Click to expand... Perhaps it was a typo since the 9 and 0 are pretty close together...
bad4re ok that was what i thought some guy in the stage 7 drag room said he had 995 on his ZR1 I didnt think soo.What a douche. Click to expand... Perhaps it was a typo since the 9 and 0 are pretty close together...