Max Speeds

  • Thread starter Thread starter cheezydog22
  • 5 comments
  • 594 views
Messages
6
Messages
Cheezydog
yo,

so im rollin' in a crappy Veyron which maxes out at about 240/241 and I was just wondering if I was missing something cos Ive added all the attachments to it but its still slow as hell.

cheers! :cheers:
 
well I would not say 240 is slow but I would think it could do more. I have had 225mph out of it bone stock.

Either you did not add all the parts or you need to change your gearing.
 
Adjust the top speed on your transmission. I can get mine up to 260
 
Yeah, I got 267 out of that thing on SSR7. If only it cornered better, I might actually take it to the races.
 
267 with the Stock Gearbox , tried the Adjustable one it was Slower....!!!

274 in a Draught on the big long track in the Tunnel
 
Back