May Car of the Month - Camaro, Then and Now!

Before I start, thanks for taking the time to test, and thanks for keeping this COtM fun. :)

The Z/28 left me feeling curious, and this is pretty much my answer. I am very anxious to try a few other Z/28's, see what I can learn and find out before going back to make my own 525/550PP version of this great car.

Fun fact: I spotted a cherry 69 Z/28 on the PA turnpike on Wednesday, and then yesterday, spotted another, roughly 150 miles from where I saw one the day before.
Both were orange with white stripes, and looked mint. (Could have been the same car even, I suppose)
But seeing these almost identical examples to my Z/28 in GT6 (black stripes, which I do prefer) was very inspiring. :)
Just had to share that.

And I was worried this was loose. :cheers: Very happy you liked it so much. :)
I was bouncing between this and the '69, I was very surprised the differences between the cars, and the mighty amounts of grip the SS really has. :eek:

There's a 550PP at Mid-Field, so any 550PP tune can expect to see me. :lol:
PA Turnpike you say, not all that far from me:). I have been seeing a ton of newer Camaros with the nicer weather, none orange tho. The first gen Camaros are springing up as well, although most I have been seeing are black. Had a 64 red Stingray convertible stop by the shop yesterday.

As for your tunes, I enjoyed them both, but really enjoyed the SS:D

I see new Camaro's all the time, but never orange, they don't make them that color. :(
I had music blasting at the time, but the 69 I saw yesterday was loud enough to hear a note from the pipes anyway. :D

I see new Camaro's all the time, but never orange, they don't make them that color. :(
I had music blasting at the time, but the 69 I saw yesterday was loud enough to hear a note from the pipes anyway. :D
Nothing like a small block Chevy with loud pipe :crazy: :eek:

@shaunm80 '69 Z28 500pp review:

As the one who suggested the Car of the Month, you were going to have to delivery with a tune or two. Well, you delivered more than that, but how did they perform? I first tested both of your Z28s, even though you submitted three. I will then move on to two of your three SS tunes, testing a drift tune would be unfair since I have the drifting skills of a 4 year old. Sad but true. So let's start with the 500pp Bumble Bee shall we?

Tested on sports hard tires, and first trip was to the Classic Muscle car event at Willow Springs. Tricky and slick track depending on the time of day, a muscle car on SH always makes things interesting. Although I managed to over drive turn one too many times, the tune was more than up for an easy win. It flowed nicely through the sweepers and was easy to get the power down. Some understeer could be found in the usual places, especially if you've logged as many miles on muscle cars here as I have. Nothing overly concerning, but a bit softer front springs may help, just my opinion tho. However, it is far better than most muscle cars, and the gearing did not disappoint. Best lap was 1:25.124, but a again, no lap was completely clean thanks to driver error.

Now for a more challenging event, how about Laguna and a comparison to the @CSLACR tune. This tune was easier to manage off the final corner. Hit your braking zones right and it's a joy ride, fast but still having muscle car feel. Meaning, you could still get the back end just loose enough of over pushing. And it's time was good as well, posting a best lap of 1:36.962. A little slower but still fun.

Now for the final test, 5 laps at Midfield. Arcade Mode, grip real. Here, this tune had sections it felt better and quicker. And sections it was slower than CSLACR's. More understeer than his, but as you know, his was a little tail happy. The brakes may have helped understeer on entry causing midcorner push and a slightly slower time. In the end, the best lap was 1:18.186, 3 tenths off of mine which is not much at all. And we are both left chasing his tailights.

A very fun tune and I am quite impressed, but up next comes your 550pp on SS tires:mischievous:.........
Thank you for the thorough review. You took my car out of its comfort zone. Originally made for a Rome Reverse track, taking in on to wide open spaces is like taking an excited dog for a walk in Exmoor National Park. Plenty of track to roam on and its tail starts wagging away. Great times by the way and I am glad you liked the tune. If you thought this about the SH version, I only hope the SS version is as pleasing to you. That is more... fun.. Yes, fun is definitely the word for that version.

Thank you for the thorough review. You took my car out of its comfort zone. Originally made for a Rome Reverse track, taking in on to wide open spaces is like taking an excited dog for a walk in Exmoor National Park. Plenty of track to roam on and its tail starts wagging away. Great times by the way and I am glad you liked the tune. If you thought this about the SH version, I only hope the SS version is as pleasing to you. That is more... fun.. Yes, fun is definitely the word for that version.
You will have to wait to find out if I liked or loathed it.:sly:

Wait and see I shall. How are you finding the ring seasonal event? and have you achieved gold on the drift seasonals yet?
Have yet to try the Ring Seasonal and may not. Only had time to run 2 laps at Midfield and get ahead of you;)

May have a try at the drift seasonal but not sure. More interested in trying your SS tunes.

Ever heard of a Panther? Or a Kollista Panther?

Have yet to try the Ring Seasonal and may not. Only had time to run 2 laps at Midfield and get ahead of you;)

May have a try at the drift seasonal but not sure. More interested in trying your SS tunes.

Ever heard of a Panther? Or a Kollista Panther?
Only if you are talking about the big black cat that is a carnivore or are referring to the Marvel character. :)

You can be sure that your staying a head of me at Midfield. I won't be using the Gixxer car this time around so my best time with the ZZII is going to stay put.

I have a few drift tunes in my garage which will help you with the gold trophy. They are very easy to control, even for your 4 year old skills. ;)

Only if you are talking about the big black cat that is a carnivore or are referring to the Marvel character. :)

You can be sure that your staying a head of me at Midfield. I won't be using the Gixxer car this time around so my best time with the ZZII is going to stay put.

I have a few drift tunes in my garage which will help you with the gold trophy. They are very easy to control, even for your 4 year old skills. ;)
Will have to take a pic of this Panther and try to post.

Weather gets better here I'll have to take a picture and get the year. I think Guessing at the year, '11 or '12? Ist the new body annd its orange.

[GALLERY=]
0515151448.jpg
0515151705a.jpg

Had this in the shop today. But wouldn't you rather drive what I had yesterday?........

0514151329.jpg

Uploaded from my phone, never tried before so I hope it comes out ok :scared: :nervous:

2 classic cars. I think I prefer the red one better :)

Someone has looked after these cars really well, hardly any rust on either of them.
64 Corvette, almost completely redone by the owner. He said about 600 hours of work:crazy:

The Panther, the guy just bought and I'm not sure he has a clue of what it really is. Came from the south and I s an 88 so it's actually in really good shape. Except for under the hood, where it's been butchered. Lots of stuff disconnected or missing.

@shaunm80 69 Z28 550pp review:

Had to change the power limiter to get numbers to match but no big deal. Got it upgraded from your 500ok and headed off to Your of America and Big Willow again. Noticed the extra power immediately, and extra grip from the softwe tires. Also noticed that this thing is a BEAST. More fun to throw around and really felt like what a muscle car should. Tail happy, but not bad, just like a good powerful muscle car should be :D. This Bumble Bee wants to sting! Has just the right amount of slide in it. Best lap was 1:18.899, and was not pushing it for all it had either :drool:.

Now off to my 550 proving ground, the Supercar Festival at Silverstone International. Nothing like using a car my age and passing modern supercars:dopey:. Careful with the throttle and this baby will car for you, handles beautiful, and you can imagine the look on the Italians face in the FXX as I went by :cool:. Very impressive, handling-trans-getting the power down. Great fun until I over did it on last corner of the last lap. Finished third, no worries though, just run another race for the fun of it:D. Best lap was.....well who really cares, it was plenty quick and great fun;).

And then a third race just because I was enjoying myself. The extra credits didn't hurt either:sly:. Not going to be the fastest everywhere, and not as fast as the 2010 SS, but hard not to enjoy driving a pure muscle BEAST! Great job :eek:

@shaunm80 69 Z28 550pp review:

Had to change the power limiter to get numbers to match but no big deal. Got it upgraded from your 500ok and headed off to Your of America and Big Willow again. Noticed the extra power immediately, and extra grip from the softwe tires. Also noticed that this thing is a BEAST. More fun to throw around and really felt like what a muscle car should. Tail happy, but not bad, just like a good powerful muscle car should be :D. This Bumble Bee wants to sting! Has just the right amount of slide in it. Best lap was 1:18.899, and was not pushing it for all it had either :drool:.

Now off to my 550 proving ground, the Supercar Festival at Silverstone International. Nothing like using a car my age and passing modern supercars:dopey:. Careful with the throttle and this baby will car for you, handles beautiful, and you can imagine the look on the Italians face in the FXX as I went by :cool:. Very impressive, handling-trans-getting the power down. Great fun until I over did it on last corner of the last lap. Finished third, no worries though, just run another race for the fun of it:D. Best lap was.....well who really cares, it was plenty quick and great fun;).

And then a third race just because I was enjoying myself. The extra credits didn't hurt either:sly:. Not going to be the fastest everywhere, and not as fast as the 2010 SS, but hard not to enjoy driving a pure muscle BEAST! Great job :eek:
Thank you for the great review. I somehow knew you would enjoy driving this car. It has a muscle car personality about it but with a few minor safety features in it to stop you from coming to an untimely demise. The same can't be said for the SH version however. That car has homicidal tendencies and is not nearly as forgiving so I am looking forward to the poor person who jumps in to the front seat of that one :)

I am surprised that you didn't make a nearly fully maxed out version of this car, I have a feeling that you may be considering doing so now that you have had a nice sunday drive in the beast I created. This car is definitely a credit maker, and one that leaves you smiling from ear to ear as you cash those credits.

I knew I had to get the transmission right with this car due to the amount of torque going through the rear wheels. I think the quick shifting 1-2-3 gears helped minimise the wheel spin in the lower range gears whilst the 4-5 ensured it lost none of its quickness. As you say, its never going to be as quick as the SS '10.. but who cares.. this car is not really about the top speed, its about how it makes you feel when you are power sliding around corners knowing that your going to come out the other side in one piece.

Looking forward to the SS reviews now.

Thank you for the great review. I somehow knew you would enjoy driving this car. It has a muscle car personality about it but with a few minor safety features in it to stop you from coming to an untimely demise. The same can't be said for the SH version however. That car has homicidal tendencies and is not nearly as forgiving so I am looking forward to the poor person who jumps in to the front seat of that one :)

I am surprised that you didn't make a nearly fully maxed out version of this car, I have a feeling that you may be considering doing so now that you have had a nice sunday drive in the beast I created. This car is definitely a credit maker, and one that leaves you smiling from ear to ear as you cash those credits.

I knew I had to get the transmission right with this car due to the amount of torque going through the rear wheels. I think the quick shifting 1-2-3 gears helped minimise the wheel spin in the lower range gears whilst the 4-5 ensured it lost none of its quickness. As you say, its never going to be as quick as the SS '10.. but who cares.. this car is not really about the top speed, its about how it makes you feel when you are power sliding around corners knowing that your going to come out the other side in one piece.

Looking forward to the SS reviews now.
I very much enjoyed your Z28s and hope others do as well. As far as maxed out goes, I used to do that when I ran on the best tires the game had to offer, early GT5 and GT4. Later in GT5 I found Sport Soft tires and no SRF very enjoyable and found lower was better. In GT6, most of my muscle cars are at 525pp which seems to be the sweet spot for most. Several, including the 63 and 69 Stingrays (non-convertible), the 69 Camaro SS and the El Camino, may actually be better at 500pp (in my opinion of course). Maxed out in any other than the Z28 causing the handling to go out the window, and gives too much unneeded power unless you are on Racing tires. You may also need TC at 1 to enjoy. Try a Chevelle at 500, then 525, then try maxing it out if you have the guts. You will see what I mean. But yes, I am now considering building a 550pp version of the Z28, maybe in Emerald Green if I can find the right color. The 64 Vette Convertible pictured above, is owned by a guy who has a Z28 in that color. I keep picking on him and asking when will I get the keys back since he stole it. And if I'm in his will to get it, but his son says it's his.:lol:
Even at 450pp stock"ish" @ Brands Hatch Indy seasonal, that '69 Camaro Z28 is a beast! Looking forward to driving some of these tunes. Great job guys!👍
View attachment 367347
Nice testing and looks like alot of fun in old school muscle. The Z28 is untouchable compared to the others, except for maybe the Mach 1 depending on the track. :dopey:

I very much enjoyed your Z28s and hope others do as well. As far as maxed out goes, I used to do that when I ran on the best tires the game had to offer, early GT5 and GT4. Later in GT5 I found Sport Soft tires and no SRF very enjoyable and found lower was better. In GT6, most of my muscle cars are at 525pp which seems to be the sweet spot for most. Several, including the 63 and 69 Stingrays (non-convertible), the 69 Camaro SS and the El Camino, may actually be better at 500pp (in my opinion of course). Maxed out in any other than the Z28 causing the handling to go out the window, and gives too much unneeded power unless you are on Racing tires. You may also need TC at 1 to enjoy. Try a Chevelle at 500, then 525, then try maxing it out if you have the guts. You will see what I mean. But yes, I am now considering building a 550pp version of the Z28, maybe in Emerald Green if I can find the right color. The 64 Vette Convertible pictured above, is owned by a guy who has a Z28 in that color. I keep picking on him and asking when will I get the keys back since he stole it. And if I'm in his will to get it, but his son says it's his.:lol:

Nice testing and looks like alot of fun in old school muscle. The Z28 is untouchable compared to the others, except for maybe the Mach 1 depending on the track. :dopey:
I was really surprised by the fire chicken. It was very easy to put the power down compared to the others. But I agree with you, longer tracks would change up the order dramatically. I want to test some of the 500pp tunes you guys have on here for that Z28. Most were on SH tires stock so that would put them in that 500-550pp range you are talking about.

@shaunm80 Camaro SS '10 500pp review:

I expect this will be a little different, newer model with better handling and you slapped on SS tires. Hmmm..... where to try it out? how about Tour of America Willow! 💡

Ok, so wrong shade of blue aside (yes I tried a different shade :rolleyes:), this tune was Outstanding here. Allowed 600pp and SS tires and this 500pp tune killed it. Turn 1 of lap 2 I was on the leaders and quickly dispensed of them, then proceeded to run away from them. Handling was crisp, brakes worked great, the trans could have used I slightly longer gear tho. The last 2 laps were 1:20.857 and 1:20.871 respectively.
I'm really liking it :dopey:

So let's go over to Laguna shall we, it's a short trip. And here this tune was simply fantastic! Nearly perfect infact. Had a hard time getting the rear to step out, and it powered out of the final corner with ease, this thing was glued. The gearing worked excellent on this course. Only thing, maybe...just maybe, a slightly lower brake setting would be an improvement as it could push if too hard on the brakes with a late entry. With my normal line this was never really an issue however. Lovely, just lovely. Best lap was a 1:31.557, and that was the final lap. I should mention, I totally messed up the corkscrew as well :odd:.

Now for the final piece of the puzzle, the 500pp SH at Midfield test. So I slapped on harder tires, and took a guess at a more fitting final gear, 3.100 might work? I also lowered the brakes to 6 / 5. Arcade Mode and set the grip to Real. Now let's see how it performs with harder tires and compared to my time and @CSLACR 's. Well, it made no difference as it felt the same as with SS tires. Plenty of grip, just watch out for the curb in turn 1, the rear did not like it but was fine every where else. You did a beautiful job with this tune as it works SH-SS. Just awesome! Unfortunately, 3.200 final gear may have been a tad better as the best lap was 1:17.106. Tha's 0.373 behind CSL's (which was .068 faster than mine). I must still commend you on building a tune I thoroughly enjoyed as much as any other I have tested this month so far. OK so it has only been yours and CSL's but still. Has me thinking mine might be just a tad too loose in comparison. :ouch: Both 500pp tunes were outstanding and track would make the difference in choice.

Very well done my friend, very well done indeed. 👍

*up next is the review of your 550pp tune:mischievous:......but first, @Rush471 has a fresh new SS on Pit Row waiting to tear up the track. And I hear @mgo Camaro is almost ready to come out of the garage stall.
Sometimes it's just too much fun to test and review, tough job but someone has to do it. :D:D

@Bowtie-muscle

Review

Camaro SS '10 625pp Flat Floor Max Power

I already had the SS 10 with a flat floor and extra bits from your last test so I decided to finish off this car with the maxed out version to see what it had in it. I am going to buy a fresh car for the tests of the other SS's in the next few days.

Tested on The Supercar Festival: Race 1

Now, I will admit straight up. I thought id brighten up the car with a red colour scheme (I have taken a photo of the car and will upload later). Firstly, like the 600PP Flat Floor version, you notice instantly that this car has mega amounts of power and downforce, I also found that it had some looseness in the rear again which I enjoyed because I could throw the rear out in sharp corners to help with rotation. Had a minor issue with late braking once where the car broke loose as I tried to correct and all that happened was a little bit of smoke, off the gas, let the car straighten up and off we go again. No problems. I did detect a small amount of understeer in one or two corners but that may have been my driving line or it could have been the rigidity improvement countering the loose rear.. I couldn't decided but it didn't actually harm the lap time in anyway and I enjoyed the flow of the car.

Now, the things I pointed out above may sound a little negative, but they really aren't. They give the car a personality and it really is controllable, supremely fast and agile is a word that definitely fits with this car. The brakes are very good, no lock ups and manage the rear end perfectly to aid cornering. The transmission works seamlessly and even against the likes of a Pagani Huayra or a McClaren iPod, it matches them down the straights and pulls away from them in the corners thanks to the perfectly sync'd LSD and Suspension settings. Weight transfer is near enough spot on and it only really struggles when driver error occurs.

Excellent job on this one Bowtie.

Now, this car is going to be removed of all previous tunes and when I have a few minutes spare in the future, I shall be trying out my own Flat Floor version to see what I can do. It has the permanent body rigidity on it now so its only use is for me to experiment with this car and see how I can make it dance. :)

@CSLACR

Review

Camaro SS '10 500pp

I am not going to beat around the bush with this review.

Tested on Tour of America: Race 1 - Willow Springs

Colour. Tick
Transmission. Tick
Handling. Tick
Brakes. Tick
LSD and Suspension. Tick
Fun. Tick tick tick.

Perfect all round. A car that is intuitive, bundles of fun, no handling imperfections and all this on SH tyres.. You have been attending Hogwarts School of Wizardry with @Bowtie-muscle haven't you.. I can't fault this car one iota. Superb job. A keeper for my garage. :)

@GhostRider65

Review

Camaro SS '10 550pp RS

I couldn't find a career race which allowed this car to be competitive on RS tyres at this spec. Most of the were limited to RH tyres and I didn't want to run your tune at sub optimal level incase it distorted the review. In this mind set, I just ran this tune in Free Run mode and took it to Midway as I enjoy that track for its long straights and technical corners. Lets see how it does here :)

I will start off my review with a simple question. I think I can guess the answer but I will ask anyway. RS tyres on a 500PP tune.. A little overkill so I assume this tune is primarily designed for online unrestricted tyre choice multiplayer racing?

The reason I say the tyre choice is overkill is simple, it gives an unnatural level of grip to a car which IMO works better on SH-SS tyres. It has great turn in, can hit every apex and powers out perfectly, however, the front grip also caused me a lot of issues as I found it difficult to realign the front wheels on the power. I also found that the rear would slip over itself on the power if (like me), you have fat finger syndrome and like to put the power down early. As I am raising some issues, I also bring solutions. Soften the rear suspension, give it some travel and slip to enable the car to slide a little more and the front sticking will not be an issue.

I do like how the car grips a track, it inspires confidence, but I also know that it is because the tune has RS tyres on it, which is something that I hardly use, even on the fastest LMP cars. I find it difficult to read what the car is telling me, until it runs out of grip and I have no chance to save it. I speak for myself here but a muscle car to me is either planted and works perfectly, or its loose and fun, and probably trying to kill you in one of two millions ways that it knows how..

If this was a online race, this car would be epic as you can take any line you want. It isn't my type of tune in all honesty as I can't control the car, it just goes and I feel like a passenger. I would love to try a tune of yours on SS tyres, give me some feeling in the car, a personality and I would probably love it.

Review Number 2

One thing I hate is negatively reviewing a tune that has potential. As I said in my previous review. I will try and bring a solution in these cases. So in this light. I used the same settings but with SS tyres which is my preferred tyre choice for this PP range. Instantly, the car was more alive, more reactive and easier to handle at the limit. I could feel all that was going on around the car and could feel when the grip level was reduced, if the car was going to slide or understeer and it gave me time to respond and stop any damage before it happened.

It still had the same issues, the rear was far to tight. No looseness where I wanted it and would slide under power. Brakes needed a click to the rear to help with that too. On SS tyres, this tune was about 1.5 seconds slower than with RS tyres in my hands. It was also a lot more fun and I found the personality I was looking for. A few minor changes to the suspension and LSD will make this car a great SS tune.

If you think I have been a little harsh, just say so. It certainly isn't my intention to be harsh. As a part of FITT, I tune a car in the same way that I will review a car, with honesty and (occasional) bluntness.

@GhostRider65

Review

Camaro SS '10 550pp RS

I couldn't find a career race which allowed this car to be competitive on RS tyres at this spec. Most of the were limited to RH tyres and I didn't want to run your tune at sub optimal level incase it distorted the review. In this mind set, I just ran this tune in Free Run mode and took it to Midway as I enjoy that track for its long straights and technical corners. Lets see how it does here :)

I will start off my review with a simple question. I think I can guess the answer but I will ask anyway. RS tyres on a 500PP tune.. A little overkill so I assume this tune is primarily designed for online unrestricted tyre choice multiplayer racing?

The reason I say the tyre choice is overkill is simple, it gives an unnatural level of grip to a car which IMO works better on SH-SS tyres. It has great turn in, can hit every apex and powers out perfectly, however, the front grip also caused me a lot of issues as I found it difficult to realign the front wheels on the power. I also found that the rear would slip over itself on the power if (like me), you have fat finger syndrome and like to put the power down early. As I am raising some issues, I also bring solutions. Soften the rear suspension, give it some travel and slip to enable the car to slide a little more and the front sticking will not be an issue.

I do like how the car grips a track, it inspires confidence, but I also know that it is because the tune has RS tyres on it, which is something that I hardly use, even on the fastest LMP cars. I find it difficult to read what the car is telling me, until it runs out of grip and I have no chance to save it. I speak for myself here but a muscle car to me is either planted and works perfectly, or its loose and fun, and probably trying to kill you in one of two millions ways that it knows how..

If this was a online race, this car would be epic as you can take any line you want. It isn't my type of tune in all honesty as I can't control the car, it just goes and I feel like a passenger. I would love to try a tune of yours on SS tyres, give me some feeling in the car, a personality and I would probably love it.

Review Number 2

One thing I hate is negatively reviewing a tune that has potential. As I said in my previous review. I will try and bring a solution in these cases. So in this light. I used the same settings but with SS tyres which is my preferred tyre choice for this PP range. Instantly, the car was more alive, more reactive and easier to handle at the limit. I could feel all that was going on around the car and could feel when the grip level was reduced, if the car was going to slide or understeer and it gave me time to respond and stop any damage before it happened.

It still had the same issues, the rear was far to tight. No looseness where I wanted it and would slide under power. Brakes needed a click to the rear to help with that too. On SS tyres, this tune was about 1.5 seconds slower than with RS tyres in my hands. It was also a lot more fun and I found the personality I was looking for. A few minor changes to the suspension and LSD will make this car a great SS tune.

If you think I have been a little harsh, just say so. It certainly isn't my intention to be harsh. As a part of FITT, I tune a car in the same way that I will review a car, with honesty and (occasional) bluntness.

Thank you for your clarification and i will take this into account. I will make the changes that are needed, i wasn't aware of certain restrictions. I don't find that you are harsh because your remarks are rather constructive and beneficial. Thank you lit my lantern on certain points. Thanks again !!

@GhostRider65

Review

Camaro Z28 '69 500pp RS

Tested at Classic Muscle Car Series: Race 1 - Willow Springs

Tested on SS tyres first to see if this works for me. Will do a separate RS tyre test afterwards

Bravo sir.. Bravo indeed. I am so glad I tested this tune on SS tyres before I do a free run test on RS tyres. This tune works very well on SS tyres and the one thing that I noticed straight away, This car has a Z28 personality. The sound, the grip level, the handling was spot on for this car.

I could drive round cars with a tail slide, back on the power for the straight and brake late into corners to make up ground. LSD works perfectly for this tune and I really enjoyed this tune. A very minor issue about this tune is the transmission. It felt a little sluggish at certain revs, but as i said, extremely minor in the grand scheme of things seeing as everything else worked excellently for me. Great tune on SS tyres. Loved this car at Willow Springs. 👍

Tested on RS tyres in Free run.

Test track - Willow Springs (for continuity)

As I suspected. A lot of grip, same drivability and still fun. Not as much feeling coming through the controller but it never did anything unexpected so I am not going to complain about that in this review. Still feels like a Z28 and no doubt, this tune would be epic in an online race against similar cars. Great tune all round. One for the SS drivers and online races alike. Great setup. You did a good job with this one. On a side note, the transmission worked much better with RS tyres. Must be the grip level that helped but awesome job.

Thank you for your clarification and i will take this into account. I will make the changes that are needed, i wasn't aware of certain restrictions. I don't find that you are harsh because your remarks are rather constructive and beneficial. Thank you lit my lantern on certain points. Thanks again !!
There are no restrictions. It is a bring what you got thread. It is my personal preference on tyres. that is all :) If you can get your SS to feel like your Z28, I would be a happy man with both of them. :)

Back