Mazda Apricot 100. Doodlemonoply: King of ApricotsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brutaka
  • 286 comments
  • 14,380 views
i might hop in for a little practice when you open up the room today 👍
 
How long will the race be time wise? 1 1/2, 2 hours?
 
We average a 1:26/1:27 per lap, in a total of 42 laps
 
As soon as the room is opened post the lobby so I can join.
 
I'll join soon.
 
I would join but I have a race. I'll come to the later one today.
 
NOTICE
1 guaranteed seat left in the race.
@carracerptp
@BrandonW77
Please let me know if you are confirmed in joining before the final seat is gone.
 
Sorry, but have I been ignored?

Thanks for telling us

@Brutaka. You missed this guy's post.

Hi, I would like to join this event! Been following this thread for the last few days!

I am not the fastest driver, but somebody has to come last, right?!

GTP/PSN - imagrizzlybear
Car # - 87

Also, forgive me if I have missed it anywhere but what driver aids are permitted, if any?

Is anybody expecting a drop of rain with weather changeability being on?

Thanks
 
Is the practice room still open?
 
Is the practice room still open?
Yeah it's closed, but your more than welcome to create your own lobby or wait for the second one to come later this evening.
 
To answer your question @imagrizzlybear, yes there is a good chance of rain but it will more than likely not get in any high percentage at all. Available driving aids include driving line, TCS, and ABS
 
1472-6681-3158-0099-8152
 
To answer your question @imagrizzlybear, yes there is a good chance of rain but it will more than likely not get in any high percentage at all. Available driving aids include driving line, TCS, and ABS

Thanks for that! Hope to get a few hours in this week!

Thanks for including me!
 
System crashed re opening now
 
Back