Mazda LM55 What's your thoughts about it?

the idea of open cockpit with blacked out interior just cannot cope, so...
Ah right on, can we expect the Alpine VGT too? We saw a teaser sketch at least a month ago if i'm not mistaken

Hard to say, Whistle did find a spot reserved for the Alpine, but not much more. Those "Final Design" sketches that were posted on Twitter in the Alpine page were later erased, as Jordan pointed out not soon after their appearance. Of course, that doesn't rule out a January release for it...

Hard to say, Whistle did find a spot reserved for the Alpine, but not much more. Those "Final Design" sketches that were posted on Twitter in the Alpine page were later erased, as Jordan pointed out not soon after their appearance. Of course, that doesn't rule out a January release for it...
Bummer, let's hope to see some other VGT with a full hd interiors.
So are there any pic around for the Mazda? I feel as some VGT got overshadowed by others

Bummer, let's hope to see some other VGT with a full hd interiors.
So are there any pic around for the Mazda? I feel as some VGT got overshadowed by others

No, no picture has been found yet. Either it gets teased tomorrow, gets ninja released into the game like the Mitsubishi, or (gulp) it might even not appear at all. It all depends whether the Gran-Turismo.com website says something about this or not...

No, no picture has been found yet. Either it gets teased tomorrow, gets ninja released into the game like the Mitsubishi, or (gulp) it might even not appear at all. It all depends whether the Gran-Turismo.com website says something about this or not...
Ninja is good enough, but it's hardly like this, otherwise file data would have been already found

Ninja is good enough, but it's hardly like this, otherwise file data would have been already found

That's the thing with this; so far, all people have found are traces of text data. Is that enough to materialize into a fully-fledged car? "Guessing games", go!

Um. I just randomly found this
Seat_Roadster-David-Cava2CSP5.jpg

Mazda vw crossover car.
Link here?

The thing is, other brands's VGT projects were leaked out before their time. Aston Martin and Subaru, for example, had their credits found out by people in the game's data. Yet their cars were not pulled out of the project. It wasn't PD having issues with that, it was Alfa Romeo having some sort of issues that led them to pull their car out (lack of resources? Lack of time?).
So if that was the case then the only reason I could think of for Alfa Romeo pulling their project out was because of possible sketch difficulties. I guess either they had too much trouble designing the car or maybe Kaz didn't think that Alfa Romeo was a big manufacture for Gran Turismo. *Weak guess but it's the best I could come up with*

I didn't really care much about their Vision Gran Turismo project anyways. No big deal, time to move on. But if you were to think that car manufactures has a lot of professional artists to design their cars from sketch there would have been no way for it being cancelled because of design difficulties while drawing it.

So if that was the case then the only reason I could think of for Alfa Romeo pulling their project out was because of possible sketch difficulties. I guess either they had too much trouble designing the car or maybe Kaz didn't think that Alfa Romeo was a big manufacture for Gran Turismo. *Weak guess but it's the best I could come up with*

I didn't really care much about their Vision Gran Turismo project anyways. No big deal, time to move on.

Fair enough, I also think it was "difficulties" that put a halt to Alfa's plan. The Alfa Romeo is just trying to get back on its feet from the Fiat Group's ruinous management, so they probably felt that they couldn't get their project done because of it. But that problem crashes into another VGT car:

The Bertone.

Now, I know I'm going severely off-topic, but I have to ask; why hasn't the Bertone project been removed from the VGT pages? The company went belly up after major losses, and yet their teaser still stands in both the game and the game's website page. Now, I have also heard that a "new Bertone" was founded afer the original's death, with most of its unsold assets. Could that mean that PD asked this "new Bertone" to continue the project?

Back