Mazda LM55 What's your thoughts about it?

Well conglaturation on becoming famous on the internet. *Don't be mistaken by the grammar mistake on congradulations, this was from a AVGN episode.* Shall we play some KoRn Counting On Me to celebrate? :gtpflag:👍

Well conglaturation on becoming famous on the internet. *Don't be mistaken by the grammar mistake on congradulations, this was from a AVGN episode.* Shall we play some KoRn Counting On Me to celebrate? :gtpflag:👍

v7bgZD6.gif

Pardon to barge in during the AVGN-off, but it looks like there hasn't been any additional information on the Mazda so far. My doubts are getting more and more bigger...

Seeing as though the Mazda LM55 VGT has not been unveiled I would be amazed if it were to arrive tomorrow. If I were Mazda I would not want my new project to be overlooked, which is highly probable since it has not been shown, and on Christmas Day people will be playing new games and for many players GT6 will be pushed aside as a result.

I would love to get but in reality I cannot see us getting anything more than the new Seasonals. Perhaps the Mazda LM55 VGT and Alpine VGT will arrive as part of a January update...

GTP Merry Christmas.jpg

Seeing as though the Mazda LM55 VGT has not been unveiled I would be amazed if it were to arrive tomorrow. If I were Mazda I would not want my new project to be overlooked, which is highly probable since it has not been shown, and on Christmas Day people will be playing new games and for many players GT6 will be pushed aside as a result.

I would love to get but in reality I cannot see us getting anything more than the new Seasonals. Perhaps the Mazda LM55 VGT and Alpine VGT will arrive as part of a January update...

Yes, that possibility is more and more likely as time passes. With no news article about it, there's no way that Mazda will just let their car get unveiled without at least some hype. So I guess tomorrow is merely the final Seasonal X-Mas Events, and nothing else. That's too bad, but at least we'll get something out of it. January will probably be "Le Mans Tribute" month with Alpine and Mazda's VGT cars.

And thanks for the "Merry Christmas" wishes, same goes to you and your familiy. :D :gtpflag:

Also, Mr. Whistle wrote something interesting on the NeoGaf forums today, apparently he found some additional information from another source. Here's the full quote:
[...]
Thoughts? Could we actually see the Mazda as a gift on the 2nd part of the GT6 Christmas Special?

Credit for this information goes to @Whistle Snap, of course.

My thoughts: whatever makes you credit Whistle Snap for that.. It's just odd to see information being posted @ NGU getting copy/pasted (without proper crediting) over to NEOGAF and finally here.
I always thought that NGU is that "bad apple" place, when GTPLANET judges about it.
I might just cover up a little bit more then. Which on another side will mean, no Mazda Sketches (that came with the 1.15 patch) for you guys..
I highly doubt that Whistle Snap can "pull" them..

Merry Christmas :)

My thoughts: whatever makes you credit Whistle Snap for that.. It's just odd to see information being posted @ NGU getting copy/pasted (without proper crediting) over to NEOGAF and finally here.
I always thought that NGU is that "bad apple" place, when GTPLANET judges about it.
I might just cover up a little bit more then. Which on another side will mean, no Mazda Sketches (that came with the 1.15 patch) for you guys..

Ok then, I'll just wait for the car to come out, which could be as soon as tonight rather than waiting for sketches.

I'll be honest, I haven't downloaded the update yet (about to head to sleep, actually), but...

This 'surprise' by Mazda and that special Christmas-in-Syracuse animation, actually has me feeling a little bit more 'in the Christmas Spirit', who says cars can't make people emotional ? :lol:

Can't wait to take it tracking 'around the world' tomorrow :mischievous:

I'll be honest, I haven't downloaded the update yet (about to head to sleep, actually), but...

This 'surprise' by Mazda and that special Christmas-in-Syracuse animation, actually has me feeling a little bit more 'in the Christmas Spirit', who says cars can't make people emotional ? :lol:

Can't wait to take it tracking 'around the world' tomorrow :mischievous:

No kidding, it's actually the best Christmas present I'll see today...which is kinda sad if you think about it. Still, nevertheless, I'm quite pumped: The VGT from my favourite manufacturer in the whole world! :D

I just golded the new seasonal with this car. It drives quite nicely! This is probably the only time I will ever be in the top 1000 since barely anyone did this seasonal yet, but I am at #311 after 5 laps! Great car, I might try using it in the 24 mins of lemans race since I haven't completed that yet.

My time on the seasonal with the LM55 VGT was 1:14.540. Already down to 347th after 3 minutes.

Back