Meeting with Kazanori Yamauchi him self

• Thread starter super_fla
  • 291 comments
super_fla my sincerest thanks and deepest respect for not just your mighty win but for sharing the spoils with us. All this positive news has sent me into sensory overload in anticipation of what is to come. Hope I get an opportunity to repay the favour some time.

Also a big thank you for getting us an event with no RBE. Cheers 👍

Fantastic stuff Ahmed! Thank you so, so much for sharing!

The hints about Porsche and the release date are both really, really exciting news items.

Wow Ahmed, congradulations on getting the chance to have such an amazing experience! 👍 First you get the GT5P cockpit now you get to see KY in Japan must be some kind of sensory overload! :scared:

I can imagine that when your in that situation is hard to remember what to ask and everything must seem like a blur but I really enjoyed your write up which asked some decient questions compared to those geneic ones gaming journalists ask..... and those pictures! WOW! He really knows how to do a cracking signature on that PS3 :sly:

How much of PD's studio did you get to see?, did you stay in one specific area or did he take you on a tour... must be quite a large building. Who knows whats hidden is some rooms in that place! Maybe a master car list, or even a game build with damage...:eek: Anything else catch your eye which looked unusual or maybe unreleased?

Hahaha, all this has really wet my appetite, oh well its good to know that Spec 3 updates will continue and its extra good to know PD and Porshe are talking although I would prefer Lambo to be thier priority.

Robin

Wow Ahmed, congradulations on getting the chance to have such an amazing experience! 👍 First you get the GT5P cockpit now you get to see KY in Japan must be some kind of sensory overload! :scared:

I can imagine that when your in that situation is hard to remember what to ask and everything must seem like a blur but I really enjoyed your write up which asked some decient questions compared to those geneic ones gaming journalists ask..... and those pictures! WOW! He really knows how to do a cracking signature on that PS3 :sly:

How much of PD's studio did you get to see?, did you stay in one specific area or did he take you on a tour... must be quite a large building. Who knows whats hidden is some rooms in that place! Maybe a master car list, or even a game build with damage...:eek: Anything else catch your eye which looked unusual or maybe unreleased?

Hahaha, all this has really wet my appetite, oh well its good to know that Spec 3 updates will continue and its extra good to know PD and Porshe are talking although I would prefer Lambo to be thier priority.

Robin

yes i toke a tour. and the work place isn't as big as some people imagine . he also told me that there is another place near by where they have new studio which specially made for working on GTTV .

I dont ask him that if you read i want now what other members think about that:tup:

Sorry your not making sence here. This is what Ahmed said to Kaz if you didnt read it

-"first of all i asked him about the Nurburgring, when its coming ? and what takes it so long? and i told him that alot of people waiting for such a great track".

-K.Y simply said its gonna be in GT5.

So that pretty much confirms it's not going to be in Prologue lol. Why would other members know it isnt? :sly:

we shall see if he does have something for us in the comming week, the online events are nice. and yes i would love to see a "new" track too prologue but well have too wait and see.

EDIT: BTW we will have Le mans^^

Last edited:
Congratulations very hot thread! Hope that in this car list we got that rally model of the opel Tigra released in GT2 ehehe. By the way Super_Fla any minor thing you happen to remember about the interview don´t be shame of posting here ok !!!

I dont want to annoy you super_fla, but i have to ask again. :D

What cars did you see in the list, that arent in Prologue?
Just list how many you can remember.
Im especially curious if there were any race & muscle cars.

I dont want to annoy you super_fla, but i have to ask again. :D

What cars did you see in the list, that arent in Prologue?
Just list how many you can remember.
Im especially curious if there were any race & muscle cars.
He's already posted that all the names were in Japanese, so he couldn't read them.

Well played Ahmed (you jammy sod :ill:) That's the best KY interview I've read anywhere! Congrats on picking up the white PS3 & PSP too. I don't suppose you asked him why PD's policy is all about secrecy and surprise? That's the one thing I still wonder about this company.

Also I'm totally down with KY's reasoning behind the RBE but I'm still glad you convinced him to include the non-boosted event. Masterstoke!

Only just read this.

Great interview and photos, like everyone else here I'm quite envious, not just of getting to meet and question Kaz, but also the drive you got in the GT-R and simply going to Japan!

Thank you for this thread, super_fla! A one-of-a-kind opportunity, although now we are all jealous of you...For those of you from Polyphony Digital reading The Rumble Strip instead of the GT sub-forums, get back to work! :)

Aha! Finally the truth about damage...exactly what I read (as an opinion) 10 years ago with the original Gran Turismo!

Last edited:
Back