Menu Book 31...Porsche challenge..Im struggling to get better than 6th at Spa

• Thread starter ianF-69
  • 7 comments
ianF-69
Can't seem to tune or get a Porsche that handles well at all...been a week now and i'm no closer to getting through this challenge....Tips welcome.

Last edited:
Can't seem to tune or get a Porsche that handles well at all...been a week now and i'm no closer to getting through this challenge....Tips welcome.
Yes I had a mare with a 911 gt3. Ended up buying the cayman race car and it all fell into place nicely...

May have used a ballast to meet race pp requirements...

Last edited:
If you can, try winning the Taycan from the license tests. It's not a handful car and it's quick.
I do not recommend the Taycan. I have been running it, tuning the setup and have maxed the PP to compete and I can only manage 2nd in Spa and Lago Maggiore. It is one hell of a challenge if your up for it, but it certainly isn't an easy road.

I found it reasonably easy to get 3rd in the 996 in stock condition just to pass the menu book. Took me 5 or 6 attempts after to get gold though!

B80
Yes I had a mare with a 911 gt3. Ended up buying the cayman race car and it all fell into place nicely...

I had the same until I bought the ballast and added 75kg to the front! Then it becomes a rocket!

B80

I had the same problem until I bought the ballast and put 75kg on the front it’s a good fix for all MR cars. Now it’s a rocket! Thanks to this video for the tip -

Back