Mercedes AMG GT (2016 SLS "successor"?)

Do you think Mercedes should make the SLC?

• Yes, but I don't have a preference towards any of the renders

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Yes, render 1, please!

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Yes, I would like render 2

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Yes, render 3 for me

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • No, that is a stupid idea that could only be created by infantile eggheads.

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mercedes-AMG-GT-Black01.jpg

Mercedes-AMG-GT-Black02.jpg

Mercedes-AMG-GT-Black03.jpg

The S Class Coupe looks alot better and IMO more unique - as mentioned earlier in this thread the AMG GT front resembles the SL alot.

mercedes-benz-s-class-coupe-concept-front-three-quarters.jpg

mercedes-benz-s-class-coupe-concept-inline-2-photo-539041-s-original.jpg

That a wonderful rear end the S coupe has.

I hope MB - uuuhm sry, Mercedes-AMG release that sportier edition with a rear wing soon.

Edit: It really hurts me as a MB fan when the new Miata looks more exciting then the car which replaced the SLS.

Oh, and the name bothers me. I think it's the first ever Mercedes that doesn't have a number in it's name (except the CLK-GTR) yet they still didn't give it an actual name, just an overused acronym that has appeared in different trims on probably 25% of the world's sports cars.
The first 4 Mercedes models ever built to begin with did not have numbers (K, S, SSK, SS).

No. Yellow does not work on Mercedes. Honestly, anyone who drives a car that looks like that is going to look like a total knob.

Just don't see a Crossfire or 911 in that rear personally, as the AMG GT isn't designed with 1 smooth/curved line down the rear.

Just don't see a Crossfire or 911 in that rear personally, as the AMG GT isn't designed with 1 smooth/curved line down the rear.

I don't see a Crossfire in it at all either, that car is very angular where as this is all curvy.

Okay- the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT looks very subtle in design. But sometimes, simple and subtle can still be beautiful. That's why (for example) I praised the SRT Viper team for rocking the old red Vipers with white stripes like the Team Oreca Vipers of the mid-2000s. If I may say so... the sides and the rear kind of appear Porsche-like rather than Mercedes-Benz. The AMG GT can use some more aggression in its design. But as it is, it is a beautiful car. I can already imagine some bonkers designs for if we see a Black Series version of this car or a GT3 version of it or something.

It looks simple and boring, but I think it looks beautiful. At least what I consider beautiful in car design. I wear glasses, but even I know beauty when I see it.

I'm sorry, but I think this thing looks bloody ugly. There's just something... off about the proportions to me, and that back end has all the same issues as the S-Class Coupe, the main one being those tail-lights. And don't get me started on the centre console in the interior.

It does look a bit better with a rear wing though.

Yeah, the wing does seem to balance the design a bit more. Still not a fan of those headlights though, especially the three little jewel LEDs in the bottom edge.

This thing looks so much than the SLS could've ever looked. Only problem is it makes hella lift so it has to have an active wing at minimum. I think I prefer flared rear ends like the Viper.

I`m sorry Keef, but while this car looks like a teenager SLK and SL had unprotected sex, the SLS is one of the most beautiful cars MB ever made:

Mercedes-Benz_SLS_AMG_%28C_197%29_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht_ge%C3%B6ffnet,_10._August_2011,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

(don`t ask me why this one has a bentley license plate lol)

Latest Posts

Back