Meshuggah AliveMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Context
  • 5 comments
  • 1,313 views
Messages
169
Messages
GTP_Context
How many people have purchased the new Meshuggah Alive dvd? and how much do you like it.

I think its really good and i cant stop listening to the live cd
 
I have.

I agree. Even my girlfriend likes it, and she's not always so keen on Math-Metal.




;)
 
Sound like you have a pretty awesome girlfriend dude i wish i could find a chick that liked suggah. haha
 
Sound like you have a pretty awesome girlfriend dude i wish i could find a chick that liked suggah. haha

Absolutely. She's amazing. Tool is one of her favorite bands. She loves to rock out, and she's hot. You don't get much better than that.



;)
 
Absolutely. She's amazing. Tool is one of her favorite bands. She loves to rock out, and she's hot. You don't get much better than that.



;)

your are a lucky man dude, haha
 
I have.

I agree. Even my girlfriend likes it, and she's not always so keen on Math-Metal.




;)

Ya i got my girl into Meshuggah too, it was quite painless actually, started her off with the 'classics' Stengah, Straws Pulled...Then got her into Obzen thru Combustion(im always playing it on guitar) now she's getting into Sol Niger Within (which is a MUST for any aspiring or established "Messhugeneh".

Meshuggah ALIVE was IMO amazing, ive never seen them live (missed the show they taped in Montreal)
Electric Red was boooombsastic as was the Montreal performance of NMCC.
Toronto didnt deserve to be on the dvd they were a mediocre crowd at best (hahaha a little 514-416 rivalry)

The live CD was basically the same except more Montreal performances, because we love those dudes and any band who graces our semi arctic climate.
 
Last edited:
Back