Did you want a Midfield Enduro in GT2?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldnt have minded

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
YAY!! That would be cool to have a Midfield Enduro, besides Midfield is one of my tracks.
ZeroCool85 the sodas on me. :cheers: :cheers:

Originally posted by Jazza
Yeh, That would rock! Midfield is my track 2! I would have 200 laps and no hp limit!!

I was thinking more on the lines of a 500mile race at Midfield, that would kick major butt!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

I was thinking more on the lines of a 500mile race at Midfield, that would kick major butt!

2 bad ure not Aussie!! In Oz we have big 1000 km enduros. What is that in miles?
Ne way, 1000 km or miles would kick ass!

PS u replied 2 me 2 watch the cussing in a thread (forget which 1) ne way, sorry 'bout my reply, I din't no u were a moderator!

Thanx
Mr GT2

Originally posted by Jazza
By the way, ZC, how do I get 1 of those wicked little icon thingys below my name on the left? They ROCK!

Tazz575 made mine!

• Click on the MY GTPlanet button at the top of the screen (above search)
  • Once in the User CP, click on Edit Options
  • Then go down to the very bottom of the screen and you will see the words "change avatar"
  • Click on that
  • Then you will see a screen with a bunch of avatars, pic the one you want.
  • If you want a custom avatar, like the ones made by Pako, click on the link right below the box with the first page of avatars
  • If you choose an avatar of Pako's save the avatar
  • In the custom avatar box, click in the circle for "Yes"
  • Then click on the browse button and find where you put the custom avatar
  • Once you click "Open" click on the "Submit Modification" button
Note: the last 4 are if you want to use a custom avatar, if you dont want to use a custom avatar click in the circle of the avatar you want to use and click on the "Submit Modification" button.

Back