Midnight Racing Club - GT500 Season 3: CANCELLED DUE TO ONLINE BUG

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoopamanLuva
  • 351 comments
  • 19,297 views
I have 2.5 hours till I get home -_-

Tried to wait up for you mc , had to go though .

Let's see if we do it another day/night this week.
 
No worries I gotta stuck at work for 4 more hours and I didn't have a chance you let you guys know.
 
Merry Christmas everyone!! :):):)

Driving without ABS will be a challenge for sure!

I've never heard of any league running w/o abs of at least 1 on gt5. Not sure I want to run w/o it. I guess I could try lowering my brake settings way down. Right now, the brakes lock up with the slightest pedal pressure.

Just wanted to know if PD solved some issue (BUGS) related to some wheel/pedals like Logitech G25/G27 that without ABS the tires locks with minimal pressure as garage-father says?

I have the Thrustmaster T500 RS and I don't have this problem. We have to be sure that everyone can play without problems with ABS deactivated fairly
 
Last edited:
I've just run 1.54.3 with Yellohat and 1.54.6 with Calsonic IMPUL with no ABS and without tyre wear/fuel consumption. Brake balance set to 1-1. I didn't work in any way on the setup. I can say in season 2 my best time in the race was 1.54.479.

I'm using Logitech G25, so seems to me that PD fixed bug that in the past made impossible to run without ABS. At least on the G25. Before the patch for Logitech G25/G27 racing without ABS the tyres locked with minimal pressure

I don't know who has the Logitech DFP/DFGT still has the issue...
 
anyone noticed that we have to use the weather change version of Suzuka? ;)
 
anyone noticed that we have to use the weather change version of Suzuka? ;)

Yes I've noticed !!! We have to test if the intermediate and full wets have changed , it could be possible since the update .

So Allascato is running a faster time in his season 2 car , Alla what do you think is the difference between the yellowhat and calsonic ?

I'm using a g27 wheel and having minimal problems without the abs.

Its going to be a very fun season.
 
Me and phil tested and I ran a 1:33.8 in Tokyo, 3s faster than I was in the Raybrig. :)
This thing has enchanted wheels and magical brakes!
And yes Skeng, this is going to be a fun season.
 
Last edited:
Me and phil tested and I ran a 1:33.8 in Tokyo, 3s faster than I was in the Raybrig. :)
This thing has enchanted wheels and magical brakes!
And yes Skeng, this is going to be a fun season.

Sounds like you guys are flying , I dont think i was that fast at Tokyo.
 
allascato
I've just run 1.54.3 with Yellohat and 1.54.6 with Calsonic IMPUL with no ABS and without tyre wear/fuel consumption. Brake balance set to 1-1. I didn't work in any way on the setup. I can say in season 2 my best time in the race was 1.54.479.

You can't do a straight comparison of times between a season with tire wear on and one with it off. As i understand it when you turn tire wear/ fuel consumption off the fuel weight is removed from the equation... It's like you are always running on an empty tank. Tires are also always 100% optimal.

Difference in *best* lap time over a stint can be well over 1 second on most tracks. Try it: keep everything else the same (car, setup, driver) and run with it on and off.
 
nealcropper
slz, what u driving?

Me and Phil are in the Denso SARD SC430.

Neal, if you need a suspension/LSD setup to base your tune on the Raybrig, drop me a PM.
 
You can't do a straight comparison of times between a season with tire wear on and one with it off. As i understand it when you turn tire wear/ fuel consumption off the fuel weight is removed from the equation... It's like you are always running on an empty tank. Tires are also always 100% optimal.

Difference in *best* lap time over a stint can be well over 1 second on most tracks. Try it: keep everything else the same (car, setup, driver) and run with it on and off.

Fully aware of that but just using it as a comparison for its the only thing we have to compare .

All pole times and fastest lap times will be faster without the tire wear .
 
Business as usual over here,but with a car much better suited to me.
My bias is 5 3, but I run a high diff setting of about 16 to 20.In the case of the stock Lexus 20.
 
Any of you gonna be online soon ?
 
I can go on now,no prob.
Damn,my bro is on lol.
 
Yeh my lounge is open
 
I've just run 1.54.3 with Yellohat and 1.54.6 with Calsonic IMPUL with no ABS and without tyre wear/fuel consumption. Brake balance set to 1-1. I didn't work in any way on the setup. I can say in season 2 my best time in the race was 1.54.479.

I'm using Logitech G25, so seems to me that PD fixed bug that in the past made impossible to run without ABS. At least on the G25. Before the patch for Logitech G25/G27 racing without ABS the tyres locked with minimal pressure

I don't know who has the Logitech DFP/DFGT still has the issue...

I'm using a DFGT and it's fine. Certain corners such as the corkscrew have greatly increased stopping distances, also Monaco is very tricky without abs, especially the tight second to last corner. But in general it's not really a problem at most corners and tracks. Using 3-1 brake balance.

Weather on Suzuka is amazing, hope it's guaranteed for at least one round, it didn't rain at all last season at any track.
 
Got the Lex's power up to spec,just ran a 33.7 with only brake bias and front toe adjustments.
Then as I was revelling at the time Skeng beat me by just over a tenth with a 33.6.:lol:
Overall this bodes rather well for S3,and I've got a great teammate to boot.
 
If possible I'd like to get in this with the Arta NSX. Are there spots still available?

You're in, welcome to the league

soopa ill take the raybrig

Gotcha, will update for you


I see that no ABS is causing some problems, if anybody has a wheel which has the bug and we can't resolve it we may have to review the no ABS rule, I didn't know about the bug but I really hope we can stick with no ABS though...
 
I think im going to go gutsy and choose the takata dome nsx soopa
 
I think the no abs would be tricky for ds3 users.

Hurleyman said he had been using a ds3 and he did a great job doing faster times than me at spa
 
the big thing with no abs in this game is that its better to stomp on the brakes earlier in the braking zone and then save it than to brake slowly at the start and run out of room. second thing is to not down shift and keep your rpms low. having drifting experience does help:)
 
the biggest challenge for al of us this year wont be the exclusion of abs. It will be not spinning out on the loop at cape ring :dopey:
 
Yes its so hard for me to use my late braking talents now
 
I stomp on the brakes then slowly let go. It works for me. But you know when you get a little lockup before a corner, that feeling of 'oh crap!' and then you save it? I like it too. :)
 
soopa, i know this is a bit of a ball ache, but i was testin da nsx tnite wit skengd and hurley, n i couldnt control da beast under braking, then they suggested that i try the sc430, so i did, the denso, and i found it t b a lot easier t handle, so is there any chance i could switch cars? if so could u tell me which lexus is available? cos in usin da app for my mobile and they dont show up in red on it.
 
I suggest you try the petronas lexus neal , the denso one has already been chosen
 
Back