Midnight Racing Club - GT500 Season 3: CANCELLED DUE TO ONLINE BUG

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoopamanLuva
  • 351 comments
  • 19,297 views
Anyone has practice rooms open?
 
I can practice soon,just got back.
 
I'm free in a bit , ill turn on the ps and see if you guys are still around

I have a lounge open now .

Looks like I just missed MontalvoMC last night .

I'm thinking about having a practice session this Friday at midnight with a few sprint races , I'm sure most of us will be out partying but if anyone wants to join let me know .
 
Last edited:
Yeh I was thinking we could do some track votes and get some practice on the tracks on the calendar this season .

We do a 10 min qualify and 5 lap races .

It should help us get used to the no abs especially in the first corners of the start of races , I'm sure that can be nasty or it might actually run smooth because everyone might be driving extra careful this season.
 
yea defo need t get some race time in da petronas, need t brake it in.

Really happy with the petronas, just ran 5 laps at tokyo got a best time of 1 34 2, with some tuning shud b runnin with u guys
 
Last edited:
Fast time there Neal , I was playing with PepsiMax earlier . He is very fast in the Denso , about half a second faster than me today . You should ask him for some setup help if you want any .
 
Lol Phil is going to be very competing this season I'm sure he will be a front running he never Uses ABS and this will be his big payout for that. I look forward with racing with you Phil hopefully I'm available Friday.
 
its amazin how differnt da cars are, the petronas hasnt locked up once, my bias is at 3 at front and 2 at rear.
 
Yes the Lexus cars seem to be very good under braking .

On tracks with dangerous chicanes they will have an advantage
 
oo is gna b online about 9? want some practice races t brake da car in.
 
I'l be on then Neal. Just ran a few practice laps in Tokyo and ended up with a best time of 1:34:004. The seasons looking great as it appears all of us have a chance of winning, especially with ballast now added.

EDIT: Probably be on later than that actually, new top gear tonight :D
 
o **** yea, ill b on afta that
 
On tracks with dangerous chicanes they will have an advantage.
Haha yeah,you saw first hand what it's maximum braking potential is like bro.:lol:
They way I drive the NSX and Lexus is similar,just that I turn in later with the Lexus.
In my opinion the Lexus suspension is alot more settled and has more grip,wears tires better too due to better power delivery.
Oh and Mont,don't mind if I share the tune with Skeng and the fellow Lexus drivers?
 
Ran a new best of 1 33 3xx at Tokyo last night
 
I'd like to enter in the #08 ARTA NSX '06 if it's still available. :)

Can somebody just tell me how UK time relates to GMT?
 
Last edited:
Hey CSL, glad to see you here. :)
IIRC, UK time is GMT+0? I may be wrong though.
 
Yes uk time is gmt + 0 I believe so races are at 12 midnight uk time and in the us that should be 7 pm if your on the east coast in the states.
 
Last edited:
Ran a new best of 1 33 3xx at Tokyo last night

fuuuuuuu.jpg
 
Hahaha

The good part is I still can gain about 3 tenths :)

Good to have CSL join us , that girl in his avatar is real nice.
 
Last edited:
I'd like to enter in the #08 ARTA NSX '06 if it's still available. :)

Can somebody just tell me how UK time relates to GMT?

Welcome to the league, Division 1 Silver, well there goes my chance at a podium finish this season!!
 
CSL is a good racer, raced with him in a Corvette league and Im glad to see more familiar people here.
 
I think with the success ballast everyone will have a chance at the podium.

How will you apply the ballast rule Soopa ? Will it be after every race or will be it after every round ?
 
I think with the success ballast everyone will have a chance at the podium.

How will you apply the ballast rule Soopa ? Will it be after every race or will be it after every round ?
 
SuperGT and BTCC do it after every race, it then carries over to the next round, so I was gonna do the same...

I think for some of our racers the ballast won't actually hinder them until it builds up a bit. I imagine IMMORTAL/Montal will be catchable when they get to about 200Kg!! :lol: It might at least give some of us a chance to win a race or maybe even a round
 
Can't wait for the first race , with 3 races at suzuka in one night we are bound to get a few raindrops
 
does anyone use the gtp app on android? i do and its proper acting up, im having to post on the laptop.
 
For those who signed up to the pre-season race, I had to make a change to the car line-up, there are still 2 GT500's plus something a little different for the last race... should be great fun :)

Midnight Racing Club Pre-Season 3
 
soopa im not bein funny, but isnt the zonda r a little, overpowered t b running with the gt500s?
 
Back