Midnight Racing Club - GT500 Season 3: CANCELLED DUE TO ONLINE BUG

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoopamanLuva
  • 351 comments
  • 19,297 views
Everyone's in the same car mate, pre-season is 3 one-make races same tune and setup, this event is all down to driver skill ;)
 
then wats da zonda 4?

EDIT: NVM soopa i get it, sorry for questionin ya.
 
Can I Sign up for the Nizmo Z team? I may have a team-mate for this as well...
 
I like the Zonda R, just that power delivery is iffy.
Yeah Tom you should be in this no problem.
Welcome to the league.
 
Anyone wanna practice Suzuka TC/WC?

room open 1472-6118-4130-9224-3213 closed
 
Last edited:
Anyone wanna practice Suzuka TC/WC?

room open 1472-6118-4130-9224-3213 closed

How was your practice ? What times / pace did you run ?
 
Can I Sign up for the Nizmo Z team? I may have a team-mate for this as well...

No problem, you're in, your teammate will have to be quick though as there is only one spot left now ;)
 
soopa do i have t have a team m8, and if not will i be at a disadvantage points wise?
 
soopa do i have t have a team m8, and if not will i be at a disadvantage points wise?

No you don't have to, you have just as much chance at winning the driver championship, in the team championship you will have a points disadvantage but it will show the independant drivers and who is leading those ;)
 
Skeng,midnight you on today?
 
thanks good to know that the only thing standing in my way is my skill, or lack of, lol
 
You've sped up and the Lex seems to suit you.
Just keep it consistent.
 
Yes guys I will be on at about 11 30 and plan to start at 12 .

My plan is to have us vote for track and have a 10 min qualify and then 5 lap sprint race . I'm thinking we can do about 3 tracks .

Its mainly for fun and practice , hope I have a decent turnout I know most of us will be partying or on holiday.
 
I'm thinking to do the first race in qualifying order and then the 2nd race reverse grid .
 
yea sounds gd wat time does quali start? who's lounge? urs skengd?

EDIT: Gotta lounge open if n e 1 wants t join
 
Last edited:
Yes Neal in my lounge , ill open it at 11 30 or earlier and we start same usual time.
 
Last edited:
is there a differnce between lounges? because i have been tunin my lexus in my lounge and running low 1 34s, i even had a nice 6 lap battle with tyrell in my lounge last night on tokoyo. But as soon as i went into skengd's lounge, the car felt completly differnt, couldnt even get a clean lap, wassup wiv dat?
 
Weird neal , how about next time I join you in your lounge and we practice.

I think there were connection issues last night because pepsi connected but then couldn't connect after the first race
 
It's stupid WC tracks that cause it mostly.:(
 
Weird neal , how about next time I join you in your lounge and we practice.

I think there were connection issues last night because pepsi connected but then couldn't connect after the first race

I felt like killing myself after the last disconnect in your lounge. :lol:
 
lol, a bit strong but i know wat u mean. skengd i dnt think dat is da answer, cos if my car feels differnt im my lounge to everyone elses, then its gotta be a problem with my lounge. gonna av t tune my car in everyone elses lounge.
 
lol, a bit strong but i know wat u mean. skengd i dnt think dat is da answer, cos if my car feels differnt im my lounge to everyone elses, then its gotta be a problem with my lounge. gonna av t tune my car in everyone elses lounge.

I had the same problem once, then it stopped.:odd:
 
lol, a bit strong but i know wat u mean. skengd i dnt think dat is da answer, cos if my car feels differnt im my lounge to everyone elses, then its gotta be a problem with my lounge. gonna av t tune my car in everyone elses lounge.

Neal, you may want to look at this thread.
 
This is exactly wat im on about
 
My car is usually faster in Soopas lounge than any practice lounge. Although in Neals lounge I set a 1:33:6xx last night with a few small errors, if that happened in my lounge or SkengDs I would be looking at a mid 1:34:xxx.
Also I remember last season I was one of the slowest cars in practice at Tokyo and there were times way faster than mine being set all week. Joined Soopas lounge and immediately set a personal best then got 3rd. The car felt similar though, just quicker.
 
so if it can make u faster then it stands to reason that it can make sum1 else slower. Forget DLC's and new cars, get this bug sorted kaz
 
next time you go to make a lounge, go to create an online lobby and make sure it is on very high race quality. then leave and go make a lounge. there is a very noticable difference in how the car feels between the race quality settings
 
yea i noticed that, but it dont explain y u can set a fast time in free run ane b nowere near it in the actuall race.
 
If you guys are available today can we test again in different lobbies and compare the times ?
 
Back