Midnight Racing Club - GT500 Season 3: CANCELLED DUE TO ONLINE BUG

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoopamanLuva
  • 351 comments
  • 19,297 views
not possible m8, goin gettin blottoed tnight, happy new year guys hope its as good or betta than this one!
 
Guys i have test today with no ABS.
And iam with my logitech g27 dont can drive with this.
Every conrner when i brake the Tyres went red.
Olny strungling after one Lap my Tyres are broken.
I have test it with nxs then i dont can drive one lap.
I think its a glitsch with g27.
We should drive with abs 1 in all series that i drive all make abs1.
 
We drive with dont tyre wear??
 
We drive with dont tyre wear??

Yes immortal no tire wear this season .

Give it some practice with no tire wear your times should be the same or better.
 
Ok i will tyr it later.
 
I have test it now.
Its much bether now with no tyre wear but verrry difficult to drive.
You can make verry fast a mistake.
My time is wih abs1 1,50,90
With abs0 1,51,90

1 second slower.
Or is the secret in the Brake Balance??
I drive always 5/5 is that bad??
 
1 51 wow immortal I'm only doing 53's
 
OK and with abs??
 
53 7 with abs

53 3 without abs
 
You are faster without abs??
 
You are faster without abs??

I am faster because of the ' no tire wear ' now

I don't see how your running those 51's , I need to practice with you soon to see which sector I am losing time in .
 
OK m8 Monday we can practise together tomorrow i have FGTC Championchip
 
Immortal, you may want to lower the brake balance. Mine's 3/2 and it works brilliantly.
 
You might also want to try messing with the differential braking setting.
 
Immortal, what are you driving? And were you running 51's?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i will tyr this brake balance.
Normelly i drive on every track 5/5.
I have drive this time in Susuka.
I hope the new balance work bether.
 
guys are u following this thread on the slow lap times issue? it looks as if something maybee happening with the internal clock in big lobbys with a lot of premium cars in.
 
guys are u following this thread on the slow lap times issue? it looks as if something maybee happening with the internal clock in big lobbys with a lot of premium cars in.

Yes i know this problem.
 
Doesn't look good.
I didn't think it was that bad but after reading through the thread it seems that it's completely undrivable.

There should hopefully be a patch before the league starts so we'll just have to hope it's fixed by then.
 
So this issue is just since the last update ?
 
well, it seems like its been there all along just that either nobody has picked up on it or 2.02 made it worse. One thing is for sure its affecting a lot of people. It looks as if its affecting the internal clock on some people making them slower.
 
There's a lot of possible explanations being thrown around in the thread. I don't know if you've read the thread or not but I would recommend reading it if you haven't already.
 
The only way for us to learn more about this is test more with each other .

Personally I have never had a problem in soopas lounge , even in a race where I fall back I still can match the best lap times I did before in free run practice , I usually do a faster time in race because of low fuel resulting in lower weight , it all depends how I'm managing my tires . This was all before the last update .

This could only be an issue with a full 16 car grid which I doubt we will ever have , we usually have 12 or 13 the most so until we get a larger grid I don't think we will experience this problem .

I am more worried about managing tires now just in case pd leave the tire wear the way it is now which is more than likely .
 
skengd, people have reported this problem in lobbys with only ten people.
 
I've had problems where I set vastly different lap times between free run and race and even between different free runs on my own versus race day, I had put it down to me being inconsistent due to a lack of practise last season, maybe it wasn't just me...
 
have had a good read through the thread Tyrrell posted, seems like PD have really screwed up, some leagues are even disbanding over it... I can understand this because if the online physics is gonna be so random it seems like little point in continuing with a league!!
 
I have had FGTC Race yesterday in monte carlo.
And the Race have potsponed because we was 16 Drivers.
And only Lags i was 7 Seconds slower then nornmell.
 
i knew summat was up, theres no way i can be so far off my own pace on r246. Wonder if its because of that 2.02 update. Something is majorly wrong. XBOX anyone?
 
Back