Mileage Exchange Sees Return of the Mazda Atenza Homologation Special to GT Sport

@Famine Isn't the Diamond White Bright a colour from Mercedes instead of Nissan? All the cars that pop up on Google are Mercedes's
Yes. Yes it is.
I was thinking Gr3 road car version of the viper... Like he Mustang and Corvette. I have all the other Vipers
But there isn't one in the game. What's the sense in hoping for a car that isn't in the game to pop up at random in the Mileage Exchange?

Besides, we said last week that it'd be the Atenza this week. And we said this week that it'll be the RCZ in two weeks.

Oops. Thanks for the correction my friend :)

I do hope they add more road cars to the game though. As said by others, I'd love to see a Viper version.

It'd also be nice to see a Challenger, Honda Civic Coupe, and Hyundai Veloster Gr3 road cars. But i guess we would need the Gr3 versions too ;)

Unfortunately, the cars don't come around much as is. They could avoid this issue by adding more car slots

You would think eventually they would reproduce gr3 road cars for all gr3 (ones with gr.3 in their name) cars in the game. But then again this is PD were talking about.
Maybe there will be a "Season 2" down the road, with new cars, paints and wheels to collect (the current ones should be made available in a new in-game store without weekly/bi-weekly resets). *wishful thinking*

"These will remain available for two weeks, before moving on to the last car in the cycle, the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car."

But the last one is the Alfa 4C.

YASSSS :D....After losing my whole garage last month, I though my Atenza Gr3 Road Car was gone forever...I'm beyond happy to see it back in the exchange. Can't wait to get home and get it again. That car looks so damn good!!

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180320100954.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180320101005.png

Yes... CHROOOOOOOOOOME... and those Work Equips. Shame there isn't an AE86 to fit them to... or will there be? :sly:
With the amount of popular historic Toyota models pouring in I'd be surprised if they don't add the AE86

I realize the mileage point cars are not available through the regular dealerships, but how sweet would it be to see a 20 mil credit car pop up for 2000-5000 mileage points?

Do people alter their cars to 4 stud hubs to fit Work Equip or do they make a 5 stud version? There's so few 4 stud cars in this game that it annoys me.

I really don't understand why we never get new helmets / Profile poses / Racing suits...
Not that these things are very important, but its a nice feature to have your own personal racing gear.
It can't be that much work to create some new ones

Back