Polyphony Digital has brought its weekly GT Sport Mileage Exchange update, with a change to the offered vehicles as expected.
It’s kept with the schedule we anticipated last week. This means that, again, the two safety cars have switched places and the Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car has replaced its Mustang counterpart. These will remain available for two weeks, before moving on to the next car in the cycle, the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3 Road Car.
The list of paints is mainly new, with only the silver chrome W1 Chrome making a repeat appearance. The other 13 are brand new, but rather heavy on the greens. Special manufacturer paints this week are from Porsche and Mercedes.
All of the remaining items are things we’ve previously seen before. Once again there’s no new wheels, helmets, profile poses and decals. Several of the wheel items are making repeat appearances from early days in the game’s life, so it’s a good opportunity to pick up things you may have missed when your Mi points were in a little shorter supply. If you still need to pick up some Mi points for the Exchange’s items, check out our tips and tricks on how to get quick Mi points via the Achievements.
These items will remain available until 0859 UTC on March 27. The vehicles should continue through to April 3rd before changing.
GT Sport Mileage Exchange – March 20–March 27
- Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car – Gr.X – 4000 Mi
- Mazda Atenza Gr.3 Road Car – N500 – 2500 Mi
- RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS VOLK TRINITI V (Chrome) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57FXX (Black) – 100 Mi
- RAYS 57FXX (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK Equip 01 (Silver) – 100 Mi
- WORK M.C.O. Racing CS (White) – 100 Mi
- WORK M.C.O. Racing CS (Black) – 100 Mi
- WORK M.C.O. Racing CS (Red) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI JS+M (Gunmetal) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI JS+M (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS FS (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS FS (Black) – 100 Mi
- BBS FS (Matte Black) – 100 Mi
- OZ Racing Wave (Silver) – 100 Mi
- BBS RE-CL (Silver) – 100 Mi
- ENKEI RA036 (Black) – 100 Mi
- Kill Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- Extinguisher Switch 01 – 100 Mi
- TOW 09 – 100 Mi
- Arai GP-6 Metallic GT – 2000 Mi
- Arai GP-6 RC Carbon – 2000 Mi
- Driver Pose 4 – 500 Mi
- Driver Pose 5 – 500 Mi
- Diamond White Bright – 500 Mi
- Lava Orange – 500 Mi
- W1 Chrome (Silver) – 1000 Mi
- GW1 Colorshift – 500 Mi
- G5 Candy Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- G6 Candy Met. (Green) – 500 Mi
- P4 Candy Met. (Purple) – 500 Mi
- B2 Matte Metallic (Blue) – 500 Mi
- G5 Matte (Green) – 500 Mi
- G2 Dark Flakes S (Green) – 500 Mi
- G7 Matte Metallic (Green) – 500 Mi
- G4 Dark Flakes L (Green) – 500 Mi
- R2 Half Matte (Red) – 500 Mi
- B6 Matte (Blue) – 500 Mi
Feature image courtesy of mazda787.