Minecraft News and Discussion

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 14,002 comments
Here are some survival servers I go on frequently:

play.ideactivatemc.net
mc.jupiterservers.net

Both pretty good, very slight lag on Jupiter Craft.

So due to my silly honor rule (delete the world upon death unless highly specific and changing pararmeters are met), I just lost two of my favorite worlds in stupid/silly fashion.
  1. First came a world where I saw my first desert temple spawning into part of a river. Remarkably unburied, was repurposing as my home. Levelling off the top part to use as a tree farm, fell off there into the recently cleared trap room (which was to be the central point leading off to my farms, storage, and Nether Portal). Climbed up the ladder I set up, drifted too far to my left, dead. Lost a diamond pickax with Eff. 2/Fort. 1 I got off of villager trading. :(
  2. Next was my standard fort in the middle of a lake, instructions to which I shared before. Went to a cave to get diorite to serve as a fort accent piece, FIVE baby zombies swarm me. I regret not taking screenshots of the hilarity.

I finally beat the Ender Dragon after two attempts! Dang that was the hardest battle I fought. Next up is the Wither!

On my modded server, we have started role playing as countries with cities and areas. It's still the beginning, but I think it'll be fun. Just too bad the other players aren't so active. Since it seems there is a lack of servers (And with DQuaN's server going up and down), I still have previous invitation open. If you want to join, just PM me. :) I try to keep the server up as much as possible.

Ok fine!!!!

Updated to 1.10

Slimefun Installed.

Slimefun adds loads of new recipies, materials, machines and tools. Much like Tekkit.

Please test you can access the server.

Goodie Wall I had by the official Makabe Manor entrance has now been moved to Jackie O'Lantern's (Unofficial) Player Trade Hut. It's the diorite/granite two story tower a short walk from the house.

So no one's been on the server since I turned it back on?

I'm on it at times, not for extended periods (long story short guess who's squeezed out of home Wi-Fi because none of their siblings wants to cut down their Youtube and keep data use down), the time zone thing might be the culprit. If my mental math is right, I'm five hours behind you.

20zb6ly.png

I AM INCANDESCENT WITH RAGE RIGHT NOW SOME CREEPER RUINED MY GREATEST HARDCORE GAME YET. :mad:

.....yeah, in retrospect, the lava moat wasn't the brightest idea. I could've survived my plunge into it with that platform that my furnaces were hiding under that got blowned up.

I'm loving the new plugin. Though it's a bit annoying that you have to do serious XP grinding for higher tier items.

I'm working on getting the Pickaxe of Containment to get a spawner.

Yeah it can be a pain. Just head to the nether and mine Quartz. It's also annoying having to unlock and craft all the components. Once you have most of them it's good fun though.

Turns out, I need to do a lot more than get a spawner. I need to build an altar and use runes to repair the broken spawner.

Halfway done with the pick though. I just need Guilded Iron, which requires a CRAP ton of Gold Dust...

Back