Minecraft News and Discussion

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 14,002 comments
So.. Not being happy with how buildings and such were not functional, I've rebuilt my small fort. Now everything has a purpose and fully furnished. I've built a series of small homes and one with a garden built overhead.

Screenshot_2016-04-06-19-58-51_zpsd5ausip5.png

Screenshot_2016-04-06-19-59-36_zpsxgohayiy.png

Screenshot_2016-04-06-19-59-52_zpso3vaxist.png

Screenshot_2016-04-06-20-00-11_zps16y11anp.png

Screenshot_2016-04-06-20-00-23_zpsca574i4e.png

Screenshot_2016-04-06-19-02-22_zpspzqqnol1.png

Is anyone here interested in a modded server? I've got one right now with 2.5GB RAM and 30 spots. It's hosted by a company, so uptime should be >99%. Right now it only has TinkersConstruct, but if the idea is popular, more mods could be added.

I'm gonna be off the server for the most part these next couple weeks. Laptop I'm currently playing on is on the way out and not entirely sure if it's worth getting fixed.

I'm gonna be off the server for the most part these next couple weeks. Laptop I'm currently playing on is on the way out and not entirely sure if it's worth getting fixed.

Update: Got my new laptop, will pop back on when it arrives in a couple days. Updated to 1.9.4 or still 1.9?

play.hutchnet.co.uk

The server isn't updated to the latest version though. It's still in 1.9.2 last I checked.

If anyone is interested, I've got a server, albeit modded, with 30 spots. It's whitelisted, but if anyone is interested, PM your username and I'll send you the list of mods.

23lmxi1.png

Current project, eerily similar to my old singleplayer games.

It's actually been offline for a couple of weeks. No one was on it.

How much a month was it to run the server? Tempted to take the plunge on my own using the same service.

Let me know if you need any help. I could send you the current map if you like.

I'll most likely end up bugging for help once it's up and going, most likely in a few weeks.

As for the world, gonna do some singleplayer games to find a seed I like. Had one that'd would've been great had I remembered to record it.

I hop on different servers. The main one is iDeactivateMC's server, which has Survival, Creative and Skyblock! A secondary server is the famous and popular MCMagic server, which is an ever-expanding 1:1 replica of Walt Disney World!

Back