$$/minute of Racing

• Thread starter SC351W
  • 273 comments
stevenlowe
Can't find the German race either ~10% complete US version. Looked 3 times in the European events last night, guess I'll make it 4 tonight.

I't's called deutcshe tourenwagen championship. thats why you can't find it.

stevenlowe
Can't find the German race either ~10% complete US version. Looked 3 times in the European events last night, guess I'll make it 4 tonight.

It's name is in German. It's the Deusti... something or other <spelling obviously>. It's in there just keep looking.

supergoop
I have perfected my timing. I can win ~ $900,000 in 12 minutes B-Spec'ing!!! This includes going through all the menu selection screens in between races. I discovered you can hit "start" immediately after a racing to skip all 3 post-race ranking screens to save time.

Here is the link I originally learned this technique: $900,000 in 12 Minutes B-Spec!

If I am lucky, I sometimes only need to win 3 races to win the Championship.

Oh, 12 minutes. Thats fast and furious...

I need to do this trick 3 more times in order to get all 4 blackbeauties.

Great tip on the German cash thing. I wanted to add two points:

- You don't need the 1A license to enter in the Duesche cup in B mode, you only need the 1B license.

- It does appear here's a max limit on the number of GTR's you can win this way. I got "about" ten total and the game stopped giving me any cars, or the $75,000 cup money. No idea why this is.

Strange, I stand corrected. Just tried it one more time, and even though the last two times I didn't win anything, this time I won the 75,000 and GTR again. Hmmm...

ok im on a 24 hour duty and luckily i have my beloved ps2 and gt4 to keep me company in the duty hut. how do i get the clk touring car? im enjoying the driving aspect of getting money by the forst method mentioned (special events/ 2nd race) in my nsx r concept. but im needing money to buy a good car for the final race in the professional league. how do i get the clk?

cultfreak69
AdrenalinSEX did you take it off "overtake" after your car took the lead. do that and turn it to fast or steady and you should win everytime.

i noticed this. if i leave overtake on then it drives offensively and doenst do too well. as soon as it gets a lead i turn it off and the b-spec driver flies! :D

I ususally race with an astra touring car(600+/-hp) and it takes 12-15minutes b- spec!!

At the beginning I went to special condicion hall and won the toyota H..something :)
But the DTM is far more better! 👍

MSZ
There is a quicker way.

Take your fully modded CLK Touring Car in German Touring Championship and play it in B-Spec mode(3x speed). You can get all prize money and the prize car(CLK-GTR which is worth 800k)in just 20 minutes.
I find it easier and more reliable to do the El Capitan enduro again and again, selling the minolta + prize money is 1 million in 40 minutes.

if you want fast money from the beggining (great for starting again)

----------

get your licences up to IA

use the Nismo you win for completing the IA to do both races of the the first rally in special conditions (tune it up if you need to with the 10,000-15,000 u should have)

use the Cien that you just won to do the 2nd rally in special conditions (who cares about hitting the wall a few times...) sell the car you win for ~250,000 (do this as much as you need to to get the money)

Buy a good mercades and tune it up :)

race that in the legend of the silver arrow race in mercades events

use the touring car you win and add turbos to it

use the touring car in the german Mastershaft race in European events

sell the car you win in this race for ~800,000

do this event as much as you want :)

in a few hours you will be a millionaire from the start :sly: if you have started the game for the first time i wouldnt reccomend this, play it properly and u will get better at playing

when i started this game i used a FIAT Panda in the sunday cup and must have done that around 50 times until i got a new car :)

I searched and didn't see a topic about this race, so I thought I'd post it.

If you have school (like me) or work during the day, this is the best way to make money. The Fuji 1000km endurance race gives you just under 1.5 million credits (750k for the win and 743,749 for the R92CP) for around 5 hours. Yes, it takes much longer than the DTM trick, but you can set it to run while you're asleep or away or whatever, that way, when you can actually play the game, you can RACE instead of having to spend an hour and change spamming the DTM series (which gets tedious after a while) for around the same amount of credits as it takes for 2 runs through the Fuji 1000km while you can't play the game anyway.

The only problem is the field of the Group C cars is tricky to beat, so I recommend using the F1 car. I only tried it twice with the '03 Pescarolo, the first time I won and kept the R92CP (by no means a sure win, only by like 20 secs, I think) although I didn't mess with the setup that much. Maybe the Audi R8 or one of the other LMP cars could do better.

Based on the BAD advice of the other money making guides. I missed the black beauties the first time because I tried the German Touring car race with the Mercedes Touring CLK. Sure I got the 800k in 20 minutes but I wasted 5 (or 6) GT days to get it. So by the time I went back to the used car lot, it was over.

I have school /work but I'm at my desk all the time. But I don't have time to REALLY play until the weekends. So the quickest and most efficient way I've found to make money is El Capitan 200 mile race. Use any LM race car with hard sports tires. I keep the b-spec to drive at 2 (cruise). I get about 1 million in 2 hours. (200k for the race and 750k for the car).

Every 2 hours or so I come back to it and run the race over. Before I go to bed I run the Fuji 1000k. This technique nets the MOST money and waste the least amount of days.

By the end of 1 full day I have about 7.4 million dollars and only 7 GT days used up and only 5 minutes of actually user intervention.

~1 mil dollars in 1 GT day for 2 hours of real time with NO WORK B-spec in El Capitan
~1.5 mil dollars in 1 GT day for 5 hours real time with NO WORK B-spec in Fuji 1000k

~800k in 5 GT days for 20 minutes of real time with constant monitoring in B spec for Gerrman Touring. Not bad IF you have the time to monitor the races, IF you have the days to spare. I don't.

-Slappy76

Races That Earn Credits Quickly: Easy Money in GT4

#1 Capri Rally - Easy (27.5 cr./min)
$275k, 10 minutes, 2 days
A-license, A-spec
Buy a used Subaru Impreza for about 9,500 credits. Change the oil.
(Also useful for Boxer, 4wd, Japanese ’90s, and Subaru’s Pleiades race)
Beat Special Conditions Race 2, Capri Rally - Easy
Win 2 times 5,000 plus a 265k car.
Earn money while testing low powered cars for one-make races.

#2 Japanese Championship (25.7 cr./min)
$385k, 15 minutes, 5 days
A-license, B-spec
Buy Soft Sports (8,000) tires for the car won above.
Beat Japan Race 1, Japanese Championship (win 4 of 5).
Win 4 times 7,500, plus 35k championship and a 320k car.
Earn money while tuning performance Japanese cars.

#3 El Capitan 200 mile (25.0K cr./min)
$1,000k, 40 minutes to 2 hours, 1 day
A-license, B-spec, Endurance Hall open
Buy Hard Sports (6,000) tires for car won above.
Buy Turbo 3 (45k), just to be sure.
Beat El Capitan 200 miles Endurance Event.
Win 250k plus a 745k car.
Earn money while eating, browsing or watching TV

#4 Laguna Seca 200 mile (23.8K cr./min)
$950k, 40 minutes to 2 hours, 1 day
Buy Hard Racing tires for a car to beat a Saleen S7.
Beat Laguna Seca 200 mile Endurance Event.
Win 200k plus a 745k car.
Earn more B-spec skill by switching cars and tracks.

#5 Fuji 1000 km (15.0K cr./min)
$1,500k, 5 hours or less, 1 day
Buy Hard Racing tires for your best race car.
Beat Fuji 1000 km Endurance Event
Win 750k plus a 745 car.
Earn money while at work/school, sleeping or both.

#6 Tsukuba Wet Race – Normal (33.3K cr./min)
$100k, 3 minutes or less, 1 day
IB-license, A-spec
Buy Super Soft Racing tires for your favorite car.
Beat Special Condition, Tsukuba Wet Race, Normal Mode.
Win 10k plus a 90k car.
Earn a little money really quickly.

#7 Super Speedway 150 miles (26.0K cr./min)
$520k, 20 minutes to 1 hour, 1 day
IB-license, B-spec, Endurance Hall open
Buy Hard Racing tires for a very good race car (Bentley).
Beat Super Speedway 150 miles Endurance Event
Win 200k plus a 320k car.
Earn money using your best race cars.

#8 Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft (58.7K cr./min)
$880k, 15 minutes or less, 5 days
IA-license, B-spec (B-spec drivers don’t need the license)
First beat German, Mercedes-Benz, One-make race 1, Legend of the Silver Arrow
Win, upgrade and use the Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00.
Or, buy the Abt Audi TT-Touring Car for 550k and install Turbo 4 for 90k.
Beat European Event 4, Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft.
Win 4 times 15k, plus a 75k championship, and a 745k car.
Earn enough money to buy anything you want.

Get a fully tuned Elise 111R and enter on the compact championship. I think you get 25k for all the races and 50k for the championship. Plus you get this old car that you can sell for 265K!

MSZ
Take your fully modded CLK Touring Car in German Touring Championship and play it in B-Spec mode(3x speed). You can get all prize money and the prize car(CLK-GTR which is worth 800k)in just 20 minutes.

I tend to A-spec the Opera Round; because I can't B-spec to win that race unless I add a turbo (if I don't qualify for the rac in 1st). B-spec for the next two (Midfield and High Speed Ring), and A-spec the Nürburgring because that's what this game is all about. You can usually skip the Fuji round; there's never one all-dominant AI competitor in this series, for some reason.

Just my 2 cents, it gives me only 40% the guilt for B-spec-spamming that Audi R8.

There seem to be quite a few posts stating or implying that endurance races are equivalent to 1 game day. Someone should check to see if this is correct. I have read elsewhere that it is actually 3 game days - 1 to run the race, 1 to have the prize car delivered and 1 to sell the prize car.

Capri Rally $275k: ~70k per game day
Fuji 1000 km $1,500k: ~500k per game day
Deutsche Touring Car Meisterschaft $880k: ~126k per game day

It would be two game days if you count selling the car. And the DTM would be 6, of course. Getting the car doesn't use up a day, in the same way getting the prize money doesn't take up a day.

I just B-Spec the Laguna Seca 200 Miles and win some moola, and a Ford GT40 which is worth crud loads. Made millions in about 2 hours. And great for B-Spec Experience :dopey:

supergoop
I have perfected my timing. I can win ~ $900,000 in 12 minutes B-Spec'ing!!! This includes going through all the menu selection screens in between races. I discovered you can hit "start" immediately after a racing to skip all 3 post-race ranking screens to save time.

Here is the link I originally learned this technique: $900,000 in 12 Minutes B-Spec!

If I am lucky, I sometimes only need to win 3 races to win the Championship.

The GameFAQ's link doesnt work..... 👎 :nervous: :yuck:

I have around 6500 A-Spec Points, and I'm still having TONS of trouble with that series. I can barely muster third, and I'm trying, not setting-and-forgetting...:confused:

chinko
i noticed this. if i leave overtake on then it drives offensively and doenst do too well. as soon as it gets a lead i turn it off and the b-spec driver flies! :D

Nah, B-spec Bob's a fricking imbecile no matter what you set him on. Even on 2 - Cruise, he drives smack into walls in some tracks. :dunce:

2004TSX
1.25?! Blehh....Thats nothing. I went all the way to 4.6 mill. I wanted an Audi R8. I was like at 12% or something. :sly:

Ya can win an Audi R8 in the Sarthe 24h I...why waste 4.5 millions when you can save it up for the LMP's? :D

For those who havent yet managed to get their iA licence the Japanese races are the way to go to make easy money. You only need your A licence.
Once achieved its an easy 300K to be won there in Bspec x3.

Once iA status achieved; run the DTM.

I for one cant wait to get iA status.

Back