MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,760 views
There is a 1090 hp supra going round, so yes there are cars like you described :)

I just got it from jimmy of D-Max veeery nice car :D But 1100 hp is kinda overload though for drifting, but I'm going to kill some Vette's later haha.
I would love to have
E90 with a RB26 out of the R34
2JZ from Supra in GT86
1JZ from Soarer in any standard S13 chassis, Sileighty preferred

Just to name a few ^^
 
I just got it from jimmy of D-Max veeery nice car :D But 1100 hp is kinda overload though for drifting, but I'm going to kill some Vette's later haha.
I would love to have
E90 with a RB26 out of the R34
2JZ from Supra in GT86
1JZ from Soarer in any standard S13 chassis, Sileighty preferred

Just to name a few ^^

13b in a miata
 
We could name combinations until tomorrow couldn't we? ^^
 
Hey guys meeting will be pushed to 2:00 pm this Sunday please be on time.
 
I won't be able to make the meeting today, I have a practice race for the F1 2012 league.
 
Ain't nobody got time fo dat!
 
Hey people if you need any silver contact Saph and Seb. They are the team paint dupers plus i have some events planned for the future hope everyone will like them.
 
I wiped the dust off my old red Benz C63 AMG.
It's got a new power plant... I'd call it: C30 GTE
 
monsterGAUZ
I wiped the dust off my old red Benz C63 AMG.
It's got a new power plant... I'd call it: C30 GTE

Gauz PM me
 
Hit me up on skype later KiiD, I gotchu ;)
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Anyone seen an LS1 S13 yet?

Havent done it yet buuuut. 2J SC430 :sly:

Now i fixed the 2j FR-S
 
Last edited:
Hey just throwing this out there anyone want to edit the site?
 
I finally start to make progress in hybriding by myself guys.
Trying to make it to Spankys Entry Comp and get my R32 ready for it. Time to get a decent Nissota. :D
 
monsterGAUZ
I finally start to make progress in hybriding by myself guys.
Trying to make it to Spankys Entry Comp and get my R32 ready for it. Time to get a decent Nissota. :D

Oh yea Guaz im gonna switch to my FR-S btw
 
How are you guys making hybrids?
 
Seb sucks. My poopra vs his supra. :sly:

GrandValleySpeedway_5-1_zps989fb029.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway-1_zps931fb28a.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_1-1_zps7988174e.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_3-1_zpse8b5335e.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway_4-1_zps31437977.jpg


For the lulz. lol
GrandValleySpeedway_2-1_zps89024364.jpg
 
The8thWonder

I actually just got info on how to do it, along with some tools :sly:

Gonna do some learning over the weekend and see exactly what you can and can't do, and evaluate letting hybrids compete in FDS4.
 
LVracerGT
I actually just got info on how to do it, along with some tools :sly:

Gonna do some learning over the weekend and see exactly what you can and can't do, and evaluate letting hybrids compete in FDS4.

Disallow GT500 chassis swaps lol
 
Yes, but how do you check for it? This is what I gotta figure out.
 
LVracerGT
Yes, but how do you check for it? This is what I gotta figure out.

Want me to help?
 
Back