MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,762 views
Sure, I won't be able to do anything until tonight at the earliest. I'm still at work and I just found out in have a bunch of online Mazda tests to do this weekend so I can evidently go to Kansas City next week for more training...
 
LVracerGT
Sure, I won't be able to do anything until tonight at the earliest. I'm still at work and I just found out in have a bunch of online Mazda tests to do this weekend so I can evidently go to Kansas City next week for more training...

Hmm well im usually off by 10:00pm EST
 
My god I will gove up on the R32... In terms of modding the ride height this thing is a freakin pain... and I won't drive a car with such a horrible normal ride heigt even if it's lowered to the max.
 
monsterGAUZ
My god I will gove up on the R32... In terms of modding the ride height this thing is a freakin pain... and I won't drive a car with such a horrible normal ride heigt even if it's lowered to the max.

Lol sheesh. R35 maybe?
 
Whatever I've got to deal with it, it's still cool as a missile.

Buuuut I found something else I really like: Soarer! Not sure about the engine though. I started with a stock 2JZ just to test and the car works well.

Keep 2JZ and crank it up to a 1000 possible HP or something else?

circuitdespafrancorchamk.jpg
 
Last edited:
monsterGAUZ
Whatever I've got to deal with it, it's still cool as a missile.

Buuuut I found something else I really like: Soarer! Not sure about the engine though. I started with a stock 2JZ just to test and the car works well.

Keep 2JZ and crank it up to a 1000 possible HP or something else?

Sweet. Ps: i can see the chassis swap from here :sly:
 
Ofcourse ^^ Stock Soarer chassis can't even handle 500 horses :P I decided to put in a 2JZ without engine stages but big turbo. 980hp possible, limited it to 850 by taking parts off. I think it's fine like that :D
 
monsterGAUZ
Ofcourse ^^ Stock Soarer chassis can't even handle 500 horses :P I decided to put in a 2JZ without engine stages but big turbo. 980hp possible, limited it to 850 by taking parts off. I think it's fine like that :D

Im trying to build something. Lookout for edit.

Holy mother of mustangs.
 
I just got what I need to start hybriding. It will most likely consume my weekend :lol:
 
LVracerGT
I just got what I need to start hybriding. It will most likely consume my weekend :lol:

Same 0,0
 
Is anyone available to help me with some edits? I can't get the 2JZ to stick in the GT86. I'm following the walkthrough I was given and everything seems to be going ok but when I load the game back up the stock engine is still in the car :confused:

Edit: Tried 3 times now, twice with the GT86 and once with the FR-S... no dice... I'm gonna pull my 🤬 hair out!
 
Last edited:
dont put a turbo motor in a non turbo car.
 
IS 300 conversion surprised that i havent seen that.
 
Hopefully someone is available for some guidance tomorrow, its' 2:39 my time right now and I still haven't got any swaps to work. :grumpy:
 
Lv Skype?
 
Lv Skype?

Yeah what's your skype?

I finally figured it out. Directions were a bit vague. Got the 2JZ in the FR-S, then decided to swap that out for the Toyota NASCAR V8 :crazy:

Also figured out how to set the credit limit at 20,000,000 :sly: no more grinding 👍 Just need to find out how to change the A-Spec LVL so I can buy cars and make endless combo's!
 
Yeah what's your skype?

I finally figured it out. Directions were a bit vague. Got the 2JZ in the FR-S, then decided to swap that out for the Toyota NASCAR V8 :crazy:

Also figured out how to set the credit limit at 20,000,000 :sly: no more grinding 👍 Just need to find out how to change the A-Spec LVL so I can buy cars and make endless combo's!

same as my s/n here.
 
My V10 Swapped M3,got bored today and added a lil bit of Micheal Essa's livery.
a5bes.jpg
 
MLRSparco
My V10 Swapped M3,got bored today and added a lil bit of Micheal Essa's livery.

Yo that looks dope!
 
Damn! Looks dope, wish i knew how to use Photoshop
 
MLRSparco
My V10 Swapped M3,got bored today and added a lil bit of Micheal Essa's livery.
Man I wish we could do that for real in GT5 :drool:
 
LVracerGT
Man I wish we could do that for real in GT5 :drool:

I wish we had just vinyls we wouldn't need team colors.
 
Is the wheel colors photoshop too?
 
Awesome Job Sparco ! +1
 
Back