MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,760 views
O yea we have a Instagram now (majorleaguemotorsports) so follow us and if you have any cool pics you wanna share send them to MLR_SPARCO and I'll post them and give you a shout out.
 
MLRSparco
O yea we have a Instagram now (majorleaguemotorsports) so follow us and if you have any cool pics you wanna share send them to MLR_SPARCO and I'll post them and give you a shout out.

Will do.
 
Hey does anyone know how to take the downforce off race chassis that would be willing to show me tonight? I'm trying to do some testing for FDS4 and I can't move ahead without testing this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
 
Yo, anyway i can get a tryout this weekend? Or are you full.
 
allyn27
Yo, anyway i can get a tryout this weekend? Or are you full.

Technically we are full,but before we can talk about tryouts can we get a general idea of who you are?(age,favorite car,drifting style, how much time you spend on GT5)
 
Technically we are full,but before we can talk about tryouts can we get a general idea of who you are?(age,favorite car,drifting style, how much time you spend on GT5)

but we've known Al for years
 
Drift_Monkey
*him... Prodigy_Lilal? been with prodigy before i was even on MLD

Oooo ok srry, im rarely on the forums so i dnt know anyones screen name other than the psn lol.In that case Lilal add me (MLR_SPARCO) and we'll talk about tryouts, keep n mind DK will have the final decision on weather you can join or not.
 
Last edited:
Well, my real name is Allyn, my favorite drift car as of now is a mercades E55 AMG, I have alot of MLD members as friends already like monkey silk rage varianced supra dangerkid and a few more. Uhh a G27 drifter no pro yet but can hold my own and yeah. If you guys are full it's no biggie I'll just roll solo for a while.
 
allyn27
Well, my real name is Allyn, my favorite drift car as of now is a mercades E55 AMG, I have alot of MLD members as friends already like monkey silk rage varianced supra dangerkid and a few more. Uhh a G27 drifter no pro yet but can hold my own and yeah. If you guys are full it's no biggie I'll just roll solo for a while.

Great, well the way tryouts work for us is that you hang out with us for 2-3weeks and we assess how you drift as well as interact with members.
 
Alright I'm really active, especially on weekends. So should catch you alot.
 
Guys I really need someone who knows how to remove downforce from race chassis so I can finish testing for FDS4. PM me if anyone has info. I can't get S4 going without testing this otherwise I'm just gonna have to ban race chassis.
 
LVracerGT
Guys I really need someone who knows how to remove downforce from race chassis so I can finish testing for FDS4. PM me if anyone has info. I can't get S4 going without testing this otherwise I'm just gonna have to ban race chassis.

Ban it i say its an unfair advantage in most cases especially removing the downforce which then makes cars sort of Godly lol.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Ban it i say its an unfair advantage in most cases especially removing the downforce which then makes cars sort of Godly lol.

Ban Chassis swaps, "Ashley" only has a 2J Swap.
 
The8thWonder
Ban Chassis swaps, "Ashley" only has a 2J Swap.

I said race car chassis Xb you trying to jack my style with "Kelsey" brah. i sees yous a bitter Xb
 
Sorry for double post was on triple 6.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Sorry for double post was on triple 6.

aint nobody know bout Kelsey. Swerve.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD

i seriously dont. btw i lied :lol: Ashley is a .... i'll reveal at MLM meeting.
 
Anyone wanna sing a song with me? :D
 
The8thWonder
i seriously dont. btw i lied :lol: Ashley is a .... i'll reveal at MLM meeting.

Ok brah i got you just a reminder we'll be meeting my lounge then ps home?
 
Got some info on removing downforce, as well as changing brakes, and engine rpm redline :lol:
 
Just to let everyone know the great Iconic Sedan Lexus IS F has discountinued from this day on we may do an event ib honor of the IS so stay tuned.
 
I always thought that car was a little awkward to begin with. Sounds amazing tho 👍

Hopefully Lexus comes out with something better (non-hybrid)
 
LVracerGT
I always thought that car was a little awkward to begin with. Sounds amazing tho 👍

Hopefully Lexus comes out with something better (non-hybrid)

The is sport is a replacement if Im not correct.
 
3 Years of Major League Motorsports and now we are going to do a BIG celebration so stay tuned.
 
Back