MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,759 views
Had a fun sesh with Sai,Varianced,and Rage.
 
Hate to get off topic but I'm sold getting the ps4 and drive club.
 
Needs to be updated damnit! PS4 with THe Crew. BF4 and possibly Final Fantasy
 
Drive Club, The Division, The Crew, Assassins Creed 4, and Battlefield 4 my top 5 PS4 games right there.
 
Hey drifters of GTP I'll give some early details but we (Major League Motorsports) want to prepare an set of recordings. Teams that are interested post here on the MLD Thread "Interested in Participating" and for independent drivers without a team don't worry you can participate as well I'll give further instructions later as we are preparing our 3 year Anniversary video.
 
Interested in participating. MCR
 
RSM is interested.
 
I am interested danger. I am sure some of the other SR Elite guys would be too
 
Yo Greezy im going to be ready to record today JDM cars only and if anyone else wants in the video they can.I advise people to call their cars as i want every car to be different. Also prepare to do highway runs as well. If you want you can reserve your car by posting here.

I call IS-F.
 
I call the Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07.
 
I call the Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07.

Ha ha you can keep it, Im a JDM drifter & so if I turn up I'l use my mkIII Supra, I cant speak for the rest of Team BURST though danger if anyone is on I'l try & get them to join.
 
What time? If it is after 6 est I call rx8.
 
Yo Greezy im going to be ready to record today JDM cars only and if anyone else wants in the video they can.I advise people to call their cars as i want every car to be different. Also prepare to do highway runs as well. If you want you can reserve your car by posting here.

I call IS-F.

Bro I'll let the team know. I can't be there though as I'm racing today in real life, next time? Sorry
 
When Is it?
I call Chaser.
 
Will i call the Mazda Rx-7 FC PREMIUM.
 
Ok people I will be starting in exactly 2 hours so those who want to come add MajorLeagueEvent on PSN and join the lounge.
 
I might bring along something, not sure what yet.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Ok people I will be starting in exactly 2 hours so those who want to come add MajorLeagueEvent on PSN and join the lounge.

Joining now, premium Z33
 
Thanks guys if this goes well I will start to gather footage for my next drift video series continuation. Also don't worry if you can't make it I'm planning to do a lot more recording in the near future.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Thanks guys if this goes well I will start to gather footage for my next drift video series continuation. Also don't worry if you can't make it I'm planning to do a lot more recording in the near future.

Yeah I just had seen you were not online. Just let me know whenever you need me, you know how to reach me man.
 
Thanks guys if this goes well I will start to gather footage for my next drift video series continuation. Also don't worry if you can't make it I'm planning to do a lot more recording in the near future.

and i might get back on if everything on my side goes according to plan... g27 that is
 
Drift_Monkey
and i might get back on if everything on my side goes according to plan... g27 that is

Yeah its amazing all i need is an ebrake.......
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Yeah its amazing all i need is an ebrake.......

Just get a flight stick from a thrift store. Then a rubber band. Works great.
 
Back