MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Don't worry I'll try to make it weekly but i know i can't do any this weekend though i think i have to work Essences this weekend.

Awesome. Ill see if i can make it.

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Don't worry I'll try to make it weekly but i know i can't do any this weekend though i think i have to work Essences this weekend.

I am tuning something for the next one as we speak.

Damn these events are looking good guys! Looks like a lot of fun with all these people attending, I should try get on and show up for one of the meets!

On another note I found our boy MLD_Aojai hanging around infront of my Silvia tonight, awesome finding you guys around the place, need to get back on and drive with you guys, been too long!

GRAB_012_zpsf4420bb0.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah those events are fun. However, I am pretty sure I will be taking down a few cars ;). Got a little something for a couple people. All it needs is a little transmission tuning

Hey people I may be getting into live streaming and the next video will VTEC Meet, and Budget Cruise just haven't decided the cap. If you want you can post a credit cap for the meet to help me decide.

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Hey people I may be getting into live streaming and the next video will VTEC Meet, and Budget Cruise just haven't decided the cap. If you want you can post a credit cap for the meet to help me decide.

:(

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD

Im telling you 50,000cr for the base model vehicle and 500hp cap.
As for the VTEC meet. Lets not have a bunch of DC5s ok? i'd like to see some variety 👍

When are you wanting to do this video danger?
Also something is wrong with your phone.

Reddee
Nice video danger, one day GT cars will sound like that lol.

Basically part is, not one game can get the 2JZ sound correct.

But nice video danger. When will the next event be?

Ok just a reminder this Sunday at 4 pm Central Time, the themes will be Hondas (please be as diverse as possible with them) and budget cars the cap is 55,000 Credits so bring anything below that.

Back