MLD | The Infamous Elite | The Best of The West! |

  • Thread starter Thread starter MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
  • 1,904 comments
  • 140,758 views
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Ok just a reminder this Sunday at 4 pm Central Time, the themes will be Hondas (please be as diverse as possible with them) and budget cars the cap is 55,000 Credits so bring anything below that.

Ok cool.

Also if anyone shows up with ridiculous pointless camber, I am going to delete you.
 
Ok cool.

Also if anyone shows up with ridiculous pointless camber, I am going to delete you.

I'm dead. He said I'm going to delete you.

Anyways great job on the video.
 
Sorry if this has been asked already but when is this meet going to be
 
Sorry if this has been asked already but when is this meet going to be

Its Sunday don't be afraid to ask I need to make sure I'm doing this right I'll bring up my thread I wanted to use for our events now that my computer is up and running.
 
​


Thank you all for making this happen you guys were a huge help. Most of all lets thank my co-leader SPARCO as if it wasn't for him I wouldn't know where our team would be at the moment because he works very hard making sure everything is going as planned. (Sorry for double post)
 
:lol:fiat 500 sick video.
 
I look like I'm on a wheel kinda lol that was the best video I've seen by far and I didn't know you recorded them drift trains lol it was dope.
 
​
Lets see if we can get a higher amount of attendance this weekend.
 
MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htE05PLXIiw">YouTube Link</a> Lets see if we can get a higher amount of attendance this weekend.

DK. Stop using that f:censored:g font. Stick to one color. Looks tacky as f:censored:k.
 
Conscience
DK. Stop using that f:censored:g font. Stick to one color. Looks tacky as f:censored:k.

***** what?
 
danger shoot me a text for the next meet
 
Hey everyone participating in todays events add MajorLeagueEvent
 
I guess we've made a few haters in that previous drift lobby, danger. Lol!
 
I guess we've made a few haters in that previous drift lobby, danger. Lol!

HAHA!!! Yeah i can't believe that guy though crazy hack hp but can i hate steering angle.
 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swrBRyY2ZbE">YouTube Link</a>

Thank you all for making this happen you guys were a huge help. Most of all lets thank my co-leader SPARCO as if it wasn't for him I wouldn't know where our team would be at the moment because he works very hard making sure everything is going as planned. (Sorry for double post)

Love that video danger nice work.
 
Gonna rep MLR at the GT Academy semi-finals :sly:
 
Don't know if you guys saw yet, but there is officially an MLD/MLR member going to Silverstone!

Gonna do everything possible to take home the contract.
 
LVracerGT
Don't know if you guys saw yet, but there is officially an MLD/MLR member going to Silverstone!

Gonna do everything possible to take home the contract.

Awesome! 👍
 
Don't know if you guys saw yet, but there is officially an MLD/MLR member going to Silverstone!

Gonna do everything possible to take home the contract.

Awesome stuff, man. Best of luck to you dude!
 
Good luck, my buddy Patrick is going too!
 
Good luck LV! Hopefully, you do bring that contract home. 👍
 
Back