Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aleast the weather link in the OP wont get wornout

Both the weather sites in the OP state rain at the time of the race. The my weather one not so much as they only do 12:00 and 15:00. But they still suggest rain.

We're going to have to cancel the race today as I have noticed a MASSIVE, GAME BREAKING continuity error...

Between Paddock Hill and Druids there is a bridge over the track, on the bridge is a man waving a flag as if he is standing on the bridge. Anyone who's been to Brands will know that the bridge in question is enclosed and the walls of the tunnel are 7-8ft tall, so unless the man has climbed up on the outside of the bridge there is no way we should be able to see him, let alone his flag. And if he has climbed up on the outside, where are his legs?

Whatever, it's not worth using logic to make decisions anymore in this series.

It's always been published that weather is confirmed on the day of the race, practicing for the expected weather is a normal thing. If you check the forecast and there is a slight chance of rain it's best if we also practice for rain.

It's always been published that weather is confirmed on the day of the race, practicing for the expected weather is a normal thing. If you check the forecast and there is a slight chance of rain it's best if we also practice for rain.

Earlier this week Stalliono said he would post the weather for Sunday's race on Saturday afternoon, he did, it said light rain and light rain. Then later he edited the post to TBA TBA.

I can see how people are getting confused when everybody says different things.

But yeah, practice for rain... if you're doing any practicing. 👍

Earlier this week Stalliono said he would post the weather for Sunday's race on Saturday afternoon, he did, it said light rain and light rain. Then later he edited the post to TBA TBA.

I can see how people are getting confused when everybody says different things.

But yeah, practice for rain... if you're doing any practicing. 👍

I haven't had a chance yet!

Looking forward to the race today folks!

Haven't been able to get on PCars much lately as been busy with work but will give it my best. Looking forward to a good race in semi pro :),

Weather Lobby Settings for Brands Hatch GP 2pm est Laps 45

Lobbies Settings:

Lobbies Open at 1:10pm est
Qualifying Starts at 1:20pm est (30 Minute Qualifying Session)
Warm up 10 Minutes (1:50pm)
Race Starts at 2pm est

Weather update for Brands Hatch GP 2pm est

Weather Slots 4
Slot 1- Light Rain
Slot 2- Light Rain
Slot 3- Light Rain
Slot 4- Light Rain
Weather Progression x2

Race Day Date Settings

July 12th 2015
Start of Race 14:00
Time of Day is Real

Times Lobby will be open.
Also, make sure you write down the Weather Settings, Month, Day and Year

Good luck everyone. Bring your Rain Gear Today. England has some very weird Weather.

So weather between 3-5pm is dry and they didn't get any rain in the track between 2-3pm but you have put all slots as light rain not really real weather that is it.

Not really real weather that is it? The weather station at closest location to brands hatch had 0 rainfall between 2-3 pm and from 3-5 pm weather forecast is dry but cloudy.

Your Weather in England is unpredictable. I actually seen light Rain.

Semi pro tier. Well I'm here willing to host unless someone else wants to. Who helped me with the first race? Sorry I forget. We can double team it.

Your Weather in England is unpredictable. I actually seen light Rain.
Ok why not 1st fixed as light rain last 3 overcast as weather states dry. Qualy light rain race dry that's how it should be. 1st slot light rain other 3 overcast

Ok why not 1st fixed as light rain last 3 overcast as weather states dry. Qualy light rain race dry that's how it should be. 1st slot light rain other 3 overcast

I'd like to do that. We turned pitting off this Season kie. I have no clue how long it takes for the Track to dry. If it takes less time for the Track to dry. One problem you would probably need to Pit. Change out your Rain Tires for Race Slicks. Do you understand why i can not add those Weather Settings? Season 2 i'm hoping to add Weather slots like that. Not this Season

Also the percent chance rain for 2-3 was 40% rest 3-5 pm dry surely we should be doing the dry as it's more dry than wet, even between 2-3 it said 40% rain chance that's still more chance it will be dry?

Also the percent chance rain for 2-3 was 40% rest 3-5 pm dry surely we should be doing the dry as it's more dry than wet, even between 2-3 it said 40% rain chance that's still more chance it will be dry?

Kie i saw light rain at 2pm. Only Reason it's light Rain. I don't want to Race in the Rain. Forecast showed light Rain. So that's what we'll be Racing in. The Weather Slots you mentioned. I'd love to do that. We can do light clouds, medium to heavy. That can be done. Just not Rain to overcast to have heavy clouds..

Kie i saw light rain at 2pm. Only Reason it's light Rain. I don't want to Race in the Rain. Forecast showed light Rain. So that's what we'll be Racing in. The Weather Slots you mentioned. I'd love to do that. We can do light clouds, medium to heavy. That can be done. Just not Rain to overcast to have heavy clouds..
You need to make a pitstop for this. I thought that we werent going to do that in season 1?

You need to make a pitstop for this. I thought that we werent going to do that in season 1?

No as qualy would be wet race dry if you did 1st slot light rain other 3 dry, that's as far as I understood especially as we do 15 min warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back