Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
PRO are racing, my start was ****ed up. Asked for a restart but that never happens. Looks like its all over anyway :lol:

Somone seriously needs to consider a take over! Stalliono only makes decisions based on his own gain, as a series organiser he is a joke, as a person he is untrustworthy, he has attempted to cheat repeatedly and too many of us have sat back and said nothing whilst he lashes out at a scapegoat, spooky, matt, xkubunt, anyone will do, ive been in the firing line for a comment made by diesel? He doesnt take notice of posts, he lies in pm's, he doesnt stick to the op and he tries to cheat at every opportunity! I have tried so many times to defend him and to help him to understand what people are saying but no more,Im done with this fool.

Its just embarrassing, my german friend who is my AM driver has been practicing loads and you never even raced.

I have just had to apologies to him for the time he has wasted this week.

Somone seriously needs to consider a take over! Stalliono only makes decisions based on his own gain, as a series organiser he is a joke, as a person he is untrustworthy, he has attempted to cheat repeatedly and too many of us have sat back and said nothing whilst he lashes out at a scapegoat, spooky, matt, xkubunt, anyone will do, ive been in the firing line for a comment made by diesel? He doesnt take notice of posts, he lies in pm's, he doesnt stick to the op and he tries to cheat at every opportunity! I have tried so many times to defend him and to help him to understand what people are saying but no more,Im done with this fool.
What comment was that ? Not denying ,just wondering :lol:

Its just embarrassing, my german friend who is my AM driver has been practicing loads and you never even raced.

I have just had to apologies to him for the time he has wasted this week.
Ive chat with him on PS4. He really wanted to race.

OK, so next Sunday it's Spa - double points - day night race.
There is no reason for this race not to go ahead for all tiers. I'm sure all the chaos from today will be sorted out, whether the AM class can arrange for Brands Hatch to be raced at another time or not, who knows?

All the points from todays Pro and Semi tiers can still be collected and correlated and hopefully people want the series to continue.

Had so much fun in that race at the end.

I don't know what happenned but i kept doing better and better laps.

And a black z4 had a problem in the end and stopped like 5 or 6 laps before reaching the line.

I am really happy to be 6th.

Please send me the results in each tier that did the race To update the spreadsheet as soon as i can

@Zakspeed_TV I had the freaking wheel bug where the wheel pointed 45 degrees to the right and I couldn't move it form there. I had to recalibrate it and it didn't finish before the race started. Believe me when I tell you it irritated me just as much as you.

There is no reason for this race not to go ahead for all tiers. I'm sure all the chaos from today will be sorted out, whether the AM class can arrange for Brands Hatch to be raced at another time or not, who knows?

All the points from todays Pro and Semi tiers can still be collected and correlated and hopefully people want the series to continue.

I would like Am Drivers in a Private Chat. Lets talk like gentlemen. We can Race at Brands Hatch. I just want most Am Drivers there. Spooky all that's going on with you and i. Needs to stop. You and i should talk privately. Lets end it and go forward. I don't hate anyone. Spooky can you round up the Am Drivers?

Yeah the start was messy with someone ( at least ) not starting properly.

Then night had a problem and stopped on the side.

@Zakspeed_TV I had the freaking wheel bug where the wheel pointed 45 degrees to the right and I couldn't move it form there. I had to recalibrate it and it didn't finish before the race started. Believe me when I tell you it irritated me just as much as you.

That's annoying, happend to me on Road America.

Glad to get up to 4th position. I had overheating tyres in the first 10 laps, then temps were okay for 20 laps while I struggeled to keep the gap to Razor and then my tyres got too cold (I had 3 blue tyres at the end :D) but i was lucky enough to catch kie 7-8 laps before the end.

Yes it was over before it started, shame as i was looking forward to a wet race. Im out of this series now anyway, its just a joke!

What a race in Semi Pro. For me a terrible one.

Started pole. Dropped to second at the start, eventually retook the lead a few laps in but I wasn't in the groove at all.

Hit the wall, damaging front of the car, tried to drive round it for a few laps but was awful.

Pitted for repairs and came out in last 40 seconds behind the nearest guy.

Raced my butt off back to 3rd, gaining on the leaders 2 seconds a lap only for the game to glitch when I was going through the last corner, it literally threw me into the wall.

Had to do a full lap with my rear suspension in bits, pitted. Ended up P7. Raging about the glitch!!

Well done to Blownsmok0s, great drive.

I would like Am Drivers in a Private Chat. Lets talk like gentlemen. We can Race at Brands Hatch. I just want most Am Drivers there. Spooky all that's going on with you and i. Needs to stop. You and i should talk privately. Lets end it and go forward. I don't hate anyone. Spooky can you round up the Am Drivers?

The AM class didn't race today because YOU stopped it. We had a lobby set up on time with people ready to race, qualifying was almost over and everyone in that lobby was happy... except you. Then you said we would not get points if we didn't join YOUR lobby, so we joined your lobby and you quit. xkubunt's lobby should have been left alone and we should have been left to race, all the BS could have been sorted out afterwards. So we were left with a lobby full of disappointed racers not knowing what was going on.

You don't have the tenacity or temperament to run this series.

That is all I have to say on the matter and I think a lot of the other AM drivers will be of the same mindset.

There won't be a private chat and there won't be a public one either.

The AM class didn't race today because YOU stopped it. We had a lobby set up on time with people ready to race, qualifying was almost over and everyone in that lobby was happy... except you. Then you said we would not get points if we didn't join YOUR lobby, so we joined your lobby and you quit. xkubunt's lobby should have been left alone and we should have been left to race, all the BS could have been sorted out afterwards. So we were left with a lobby full of disappointed racers not knowing what was going on.

You don't have the tenacity or temperament to run this series.

That is all I have to say on the matter and I think a lot of the other AM drivers will be of the same mindset.

There won't be a private chat and there won't be a public one either.

Well that's what you think. Xkubunt had the lobby set up wrong. I made mine then you said I'm going to ruin your Race. That's why the lobby was dropped. Your no longer a solo or A Team Driver. Big mistake letting you back in.

Well that's what you think. Xkubunt had the lobby set up wrong. I made mine then you said I'm going to ruin your Race. That's why the lobby was dropped. Your no longer a solo or A Team Driver. Big mistake letting you back in.

My lobby was set up with rain to start with but when we only have 6 people in a lobby because there has been a mess about with the weather I figured it would be best to change this so we could get all of us in there.

It's a waste of time starting the race with under 9 people!

I'll take the blame for changing the settings, but I didn't know what the hell was going on. I got online 10 minutes before lobby and I saw arguments left right and centre about various things.

Last edited:

"Someone can cut eau rouge"

"I want a car parked there"

"Someone can abuse pouhon"

"My app said it was raining on the last sector of the track actually"

"Stop the lobby, the clouds are wrong"

I've just been to the future in my time machine (£89 from Argos) and brought back some of these to whet all your whistles for next time. :P

Edit: pretty proud of the semi lobby actually, we all got in and a few asked about the weather changing. David said he'd like to honour stallis settings for this round, and that was that, no arguments. Ironed out the issues then went racing in the rain. Nice one lads.

Last edited:
Thats why you set it at Thursday noon and LEAVE IT
This would stop all of the BS

Use the weather link that OZ put up and only that link , the stewards get to gether and decide and it doesnt change . No flip flop no PM's try to change it and live with it and race

Last edited:
This would stop all of the BS

Or just move the apocalyptic schism forward a few days.

Anyway, heres the second semi-pro screen.

Attachments

• IMG_20150712_204449.jpg
    IMG_20150712_204449.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back