Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to make a pitstop for this. I thought that we werent going to do that in season 1?

You can put your rain tires on for Qualifying. Then check them in your 10 minute warm up again. You won't need to pit to change to rain tires.

Lobby Weather Settings
Series Lobby Settings are on the 1st Page

Lobbies Open at 1:10pm est
Qualifying Starts at 1:20pm est (30 Minute Qualifying Session)
Warm up 10 Minutes (1:50pm)
Race Starts at 2pm est

Weather update for Brands Hatch GP 2pm est Laps 45

Weather Slots 4
Slot 1- Light Rain
Slot 2- Light Rain
Slot 3- Light Rain
Slot 4- Light Rain
Weather Progression x2

Race Day Date Settings

July 12th 2015
Start of Race 14:00
Time of Day is Real

Last edited:
Are you ****ing kidding me? Could we just for once just accept what was decided? Stalliono said light rain for all slots. I have now prepared under this condition and now it should change again? What the hell? There are enough people who don't have time to test in all conditions!!

Are you ****ing kidding me? Could we just for once just accept what was decided? Stalliono said light rain for all slots. I have now prepared under this condition and now it should change again? What the hell? There are enough people who don't have time to test in all conditions!!

It's light rain, this was confirmed earlier today :)

@kie25 it's going to be light rain. We saw multiple forecasts stating rain between 13:30 and 15:00 at the track. This is confirmed. You have an hour to nail down your tune and setup!

Calm down it's light rain

I can't believe tha--

Just kidding, I'm fine with it being light rain. A pirouetting bollard yes, but whatever.

I can't believe tha--

Just kidding, I'm fine with it being light rain. A pirouetting bollard yes, but whatever.

I will say your Country's Weather is rather unpredictable. The Weather changes every half hour. Crazy Weather you Lads live in!

Got fever so haven't been able to do a single lap around the track. New car won't help either.
Happy to finish the race today.

No stalli sed weather set to real uk weather at brands 2pm, i live here and had no rain all day!

Ok so are we laying the stalli makes it up ad he goes along game again?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 19
No there has been no change, stalli has seen forecasts all week saying possible rain and so hes bin rain practicing, now hes setting wet to suit himself again! THAT IS CHEATING!

Stalliono is a cheating devious lieing rat! Im done with this series, i really dont want to spend my precious free time with this idiot, oh and im thnking of sharing our private chats stalli!

Stalliono is a cheating devious lieing rat! Im done with this series, i really dont want to spend my precious free time with this idiot, oh and im thnking of sharing our private chats stalli!
No smilely face

Oh and now hes shows hes a racist too, class act.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 42
I will be dropping out as well, the championship isn't stable in that every day i come on here something else has changed and that any disagreement's seems to start it's own drama series which is mostly started by the organizer, shame as the racing was pretty good :(

I will be dropping out as well, the championship isn't stable in that every day i come on here something else has changed and that any disagreement's seems to start it's own drama series which is mostly started by the organizer, shame as the racing was pretty good :(

My thoughts exactly

No stalli sed weather set to real uk weather at brands 2pm, i live here and had no rain all day!

Ok so are we laying the stalli makes it up ad he goes along game again?

You should have heard what it was saying to Spooky on chat.

More racism towards us Brits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back