Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it said that , i hope hope thats what it means but that 's not what was printed. To me it like you can use it menus but it doesn't say mulitipal button inputs .

* Added support for the use of all active controllers for menu input. You can for example now use a steering wheel to race, and a gamepad to control the menus and photo mode.

Lets hope it does....

It's says further down specifically in the PS4 controls,

Enabled support for USB keyboards to be used for in game controls.

Sounds promising :D

It's says further down specifically in the PS4 controls,

Enabled support for USB keyboards to be used for in game controls.

Sounds promising :D
Yes keyboards but doesnt say gamepads, it says other's though so i hope so. Maybe it's just the wording.

Something I meant to bring up but forgot... RESETS!
in the last race someone binned it, next thing their car reappears in front of me, obviously had the reset button mapped. Can we ban this please? People should not be able to teleport all over the place.
Good point. This could end someone's race in a sec. Not including having someone do CPR on YA after scaring you to death. Of coarse it might have a 5 sec ghosting (woooooo);) effect and you pass straight through. Still you could swerve and wreck. Good call.

The remaining pit bugs are being fixed with patch 2.0. As long as there isn't any new ones we can add pit stops back in.
agreed. we shoul add like 20% more laps.

enough for an fuel saving strat to go to fiinish line without a stop but to worry somone with a heavy right foot

It says on the update that they haven't even sent it out to Sony/Microsoft yet for review, so we're probably at least a month away from actually seeing it.

Of course if it isn't out when the nurburgring race comes around, what happens then? That's supposed to be a longer endurance race, if we can't do pits we have to make it normal length.

It says on the update that they haven't even sent it out to Sony/Microsoft yet for review, so we're probably at least a month away from actually seeing it.

Of course if it isn't out when the nurburgring race comes around, what happens then? That's supposed to be a longer endurance race, if we can't do pits we have to make it normal length.

I think that should be discussed before the race is due (1-2 weeks ahead).

SMSoon =/= Kaz' soon ;)

They do seem to be really useless with managing customer expectations. Why even announce a patch when it's 30+ days away? Just announce it when it goes live, don't give people false hope!

They do seem to be really useless with managing customer expectations. Why even announce a patch when it's 30+ days away? Just announce it when it goes live, don't give people false hope!

With the announcement they are saying "yes we know about the issues and have fixed them".
I think that's better than keeping quite for another 3 weeks and bring the patch out, especially after the complaints for announcing part2 already

With the announcement they are saying "yes we know about the issues and have fixed them".
I think that's better than keeping quite for another 3 weeks and bring the patch out, especially after the complaints for announcing part2 already
Yeah I imagine that it came after the load of complaints when pc2 was announced, and tbf I think PC is getting the patch fairly soon as they don't have to deal with the patch reviewing that Sony and Microsoft do.

Just do it in two stages like btcc, mormal and sprint, set sprint to random grid n spice things up

Just do it in two stages like btcc, mormal and sprint, set sprint to random grid n spice things up

It'll be a random grid anyway, you basically get three laps to qualify and I doubt that they'll all be clean and fast!

ALL AIDS INCLUDING ABS, TCS, AND STABILITY CONTROL SHOULD BE FORCED ON ALL TIERS!

Now that I have your attention, I'm still waiting to hear from @KrypticTMG, @Doomstorm16, and @switch_88 for information on what order they left the race.

This is important as it's for giving you three guys points for the road America race. Now it's only for 3 points maximum, but every little helps and those points may end up deciding the final positions in the title.

All I need to know is how many laps you did + the order in which you guys disconnected.

ALL AIDS INCLUDING ABS, TCS, AND STABILITY CONTROL SHOULD BE FORCED ON ALL TIERS!

Now that I have your attention, I'm still waiting to hear from @KrypticTMG, @Doomstorm16, and @switch_88 for information on what order they left the race.

This is important as it's for giving you three guys points for the road America race. Now it's only for 3 points maximum, but every little helps and those points may end up deciding the final positions in the title.

All I need to know is how many laps you did + the order in which you guys disconnected.

You missed a trick matty! You forgot to put "IN THE BENTLEY GT3"

Okay times for Sundays Race at Laguna Seca:

Time Schedule for the Races on Sunday:

Lobbies will Open at 1:10pm est USA
Qualifying will Start at 1:20pm est USA
Qualifying is a 30 Minute Session
Warm up for 10 Minutes (1:50PM EST)
Race Starts at 2pm est
Laguna Seca is 45 Laps

Lobby Settings:

Steering Assistance: Off
Braking Assistance: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On
Stability Control: Off
Traction Control: On
Tires: Race Slicks
Racing Line: On/Off
Damage: Full Damage is on
Time of Day is on Real Time on each Track (14:00) Day to Night Races Time will change.
Laps: Will Change due to Track Distance. Scroll down below you'll see the Track List
Race Series Qualifying (30 Minutes Qualifying Session) Start Time is 1:20pm est
Warm up for 10 Minutes (1:50pm EST)
Race Day Start, Start of the Race is 2pm EST
Day Start Time and Races ending at Night ( TBD At a Later Date)
Fuel and Tire Usage: Real
Mechanical Failures: (On for the Pro and Semi Tier, but off for Am Tier)
Auto Start Engine: Yes
Flags and Penalties are On

Last edited:
AM results: round 1 - Road America

1. Xkubunt - @xkubunt
2. ErnstJ - @ErnstJ
3. Roberte - @roberte
4. Potatoe506 - @MrMattAdz
5. TheFilapino - @Clover
6. C4_jipu - @TheLordDobber
7. Spooky-Wooky - @Spooky Wooky
8. Dpinho1975 - @Daniel Pinho
9. Kkj_10 - @Kkj10
10. Lilwy88 - @Blaqkratos
11. Stalliono (DNF) - @STALLIONO
12. Silkyworm (DNF) - @silkyworm
13. Gd1617 (DNF) - @gd224
14. B_bubbles_66 (DNF) @Bethany Dawn
15. Fil140 (DNS) @FIL140

Edit: Confirmed!

@xkubunt Well done you AM driver :D

I'm still waiting to hear from @KrypticTMG, @Doomstorm16, and @switch_88 for information on what order they left the race.

One way to do it is to watch birkster's twitch stream (sr_birkster) and look for the order and lap in which they left. I feature a bit in it and I like to watch my own driving so I may give it a go in the next couple days before round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back