7 @NervoTank
8 @ozwheels
9 @Zeydius
10 @Goruk
11 @dantedani36
12 @Skaankypuppy
13 @Jeremy White

💡

Please lets keep all the drama to a minimum, not change anything else and sort out the TC issue. I am indifferent to whichever way it goes, so I am on the fence with that one. All I suggest is it is handled in a Private connversation between the pro drivers and organiser(s) to keep the dramatics out of the series thread! 👍

We must now make sure ALL settings for rooms are totally agreed and signed off. I was only going under advice with the traction thing setting up the room, I did not have a reason to doubt on or off, as things had been changing too fast to keep track. I didn't use it anyway, so had no reason to question it either way. The first page post needs to be tidied up a lot and out of date information be removed and the number of laps etc sorted for each race, so everyone knows where they stand and it stays that way.

The reason for some of the issues we have had so far is due to the goal posts constantly moving. Unless you stay abreast of things, room settings and rules could be completely different to what you or I thought. Things kept changing and drudging through 20 odd new pages of banter/whinging/jokes etc is not exactly ideal to find the nugget of information on why this or that has changed.

We need to stop polls, as everyone has a different opinion about things. Once things are cast in stone, they should stay that way, not have a straw poll to decide if they are changed. Barring the TCS issue, the series rules are set out and as the series is now underway, so should not change. Season 2 is a different story, but I would not advise stirring the pot too much. The soup WILL go sour!

@Jeremy White and @BlownsmokOs are also back in, so things are all good again, the sun is shining and will hopefully stay that way. I personally think some people were out of line with some prior comments, but lets draw a line under all of that and disregard previous dodgy posts implying this or that and all grow the hell up!

Let's get racing! My advice is, stay off the sand in the next race :lol:

1 @Zakspeed_TV
2 @kie25
3 @killerramsay
4 @psychoazubi
5 @fortbo
6 @alegunner68
7 @NervoTank
8 @ozwheels
9 @Zeydius
10 @Goruk
11 @dantedani36
12 @Skaankypuppy
13 @Jeremy White

💡

Please lets keep all the drama to a minimum, not change anything else and sort out the TC issue. I am indifferent to whichever way it goes, so I am on the fence with that one. All I suggest is it is handled in a Private connversation between the pro drivers and organiser(s) to keep the dramatics out of the series thread! 👍

We must now make sure ALL settings for rooms are totally agreed and signed off. I was only going under advice with the traction thing setting up the room, I did not have a reason to doubt on or off, as things had been changing too fast to keep track. I didn't use it anyway, so had no reason to question it either way. The first page post needs to be tidied up a lot and out of date information be removed and the number of laps etc sorted for each race, so everyone knows where they stand and it stays that way.

The reason for some of the issues we have had so far is due to the goal posts constantly moving. Unless you stay abreast of things, room settings and rules could be completely different to what you or I thought. Things kept changing and drudging through 20 odd new pages of banter/whinging/jokes etc is not exactly ideal to find the nugget of information on why this or that has changed.

We need to stop polls, as everyone has a different opinion about things. Once things are cast in stone, they should stay that way, not have a straw poll to decide if they are changed. Barring the TCS issue, the series rules are set out and as the series is now underway, so should not change. Season 2 is a different story, but I would not advise stirring the pot too much. The soup WILL go sour!

@Jeremy White and @BlownsmokOs are also back in, so things are all good again, the sun is shining and will hopefully stay that way. I personally think some people were out of line with some prior comments, but lets draw a line under all of that and disregard previous dodgy posts implying this or that and all grow the hell up!

Let's get racing! My advice is, stay off the sand in the next race :lol:

Great post Buddy. I agree 150%. I want this Series to go on. If we all get another Racing Game. I'd love for all of us to follow. Keep the Assists as is for this Season. Laps for Laguna Seca is Set to 45. I believe that's about right. We can do a Privite Chat to discuss things. I want all Tier Hosts involved with this Conversation. Also @xkubunt is 2nd in Charge as well. @Skaankypuppy i wouldn't mind if you took the 3rd in Charge Position. Hope this Conversation can happen sometime Tomorrow.

@fortbo how do you post pictures on the Forum. I saw the Picture you sent. That's pretty cool he wants to Race with the Pros. You guys should be honored in a great way.

I want to add some GT3 pictures. Spice up the 1st Page a bit.

Great post Buddy. I agree 150%. I want this Series to go on. If we all get another Racing Game. I'd love for all of us to follow. Keep the Assists as is for this Season. Laps for Laguna Seca is Set to 45. I believe that's about right. We can do a Privite Chat to discuss things. I want all Tier Hosts involved with this Conversation. Also @xkubunt is 2nd in Charge as well. @Skaankypuppy i wouldn't mind if you took the 3rd in Charge Position. Hope this Conversation can happen sometime Tomorrow.

@fortbo how do you post pictures on the Forum. I saw the Picture you sent. That's pretty cool he wants to Race with the Pros. You guys should be honored in a great way.

I want to add some GT3 pictures. Spice up the 1st Page a bit.
Just click the image button and enter the url of the image. Or you can upload a file.

Team Standings on the spreadsheet is now fixed, not sure how I broke it before but oh well.

As far as I'm aware all the points from sunday have been sorted, but there are still a couple of things that need sorting out:

1) What are we doing with Brosef97's points? He came 11th place and recieved 5 points. There are 3 drivers (@KrypticTMG, @Doomstorm16, @switch_88) who did not get any points due to not starting the race. I know switch is still here and in the series as he has been posting in the psn chat, but what about the other two? Do we know for sure they are still in the series?

2) Still waiting for the team names and liveries for both @kie25's and @Jeremy White's teams.

Team Standings on the spreadsheet is now fixed, not sure how I broke it before but oh well.

As far as I'm aware all the points from sunday have been sorted, but there are still a couple of things that need sorting out:

1) What are we doing with Brosef97's points? He came 11th place and recieved 5 points. There are 3 drivers (@KrypticTMG, @Doomstorm16, @switch_88) who did not get any points due to not starting the race. I know switch is still here and in the series as he has been posting in the psn chat, but what about the other two? Do we know for sure they are still in the series?

2) Still waiting for the team names and liveries for both @kie25's and @Jeremy White's teams.

Brosef was just a reserve. Don't know how he got in the Semi Race. Doomstorm, i'll send him a Psn Message. I have reserves ready to Race.

Kryptic did the race he is my team mate but got disconnected, spooky is my other teAm mate I did put all this on the old thread 2timea with team name and livery.

Kie25,Kryptic,spooky

Team name- team FCR

Livery Nvidia 82 I think if it's the black 1 :) not the white one

Brosef was just a reserve. Don't know how he got in the Semi Race. Doomstorm, i'll send him a Psn Message. I have reserves ready to Race.

Brosef said that it was running late (can confirm) and there was 1 vacancy still in the semi-pro (which was true). So he asked for an invite and it looks like someone obliged.

Don't know who, but I know it was hard to keep track of who was meant to be in as I couldn't readily find any lists of competitors by the time I thought we needed a roster.

Brosef said that it was running late (can confirm) and there was 1 vacancy still in the semi-pro (which was true). So he asked for an invite and it looks like someone obliged.

Don't know who, but I know it was hard to keep track of who was meant to be in as I couldn't readily find any lists of competitors by the time I thought we needed a roster.

Right now the Tier Lists is in the 1st Page on the OP. It's a Spreadsheet. It's underneath the Series Points

There are 3 drivers (@KrypticTMG, @Doomstorm16, @switch_88) who did not get any points due to not starting the race.

Pretty sure all of those guys DNF'd. Not DNS'd. Not 100% on doomstorm, but kies just confirmed kryptic; and I know for a fact that switch_88/switch_it glitched coming out of the pits and remained for a few laps before leaving.

EDIT: in fact I remember kryptics DC, I was right behind him. He was in a BMW? I think it was turn 5.

Last edited:
We also need to really work on our communication, going into yesterdays race too many questions were being asked at the last moment. There needs to be a separate chat room for each tier where people can pass on messages to a tier admin, which if necessary can then be passed to Stalliono, xkubunt, and whoever the third staff member is.
Start a "conversation" and invite only the members of the tier into it. It plays out like a thread, but is completely private. You can use it to communicate with one another and to sort out your on track incidents in private before kicking them up higher if you can't resolve it among yourselves. The main series thread should only be for larger issues concerning the whole series and not get clogged up with one line answers and questions that are already answered 4 pages back.

Start a "conversation" and invite only the members of the tier into it. It plays out like a thread, but is completely private. You can use it to communicate with one another and to sort out your on track incidents in private before kicking them up higher if you can't resolve it among yourselves. The main series thread should only be for larger issues concerning the whole series and not get clogged up with one line answers and questions that are already answered 4 pages back.

We're already working on improving the communication side of things :) tier conversations will be happening soon.

Pretty sure all of those guys DNF'd. Not DNS'd. Not 100% on doomstorm, but kies just confirmed kryptic; and I know for a fact that switch_88/switch_it glitched coming out of the pits and remained for a few laps before leaving.

EDIT: in fact I remember kryptics DC, I was right behind him. He was in a BMW? I think it was turn 5.
Oh right, I asked earlier if the result screenshots were correct as they only showed 13 people, and as I didn't get any responses I assumed everything was all good.

Did you start with 15 or 16 player? If it was 16 then that means doomstorm was probably racing too, if it was only 15 then that means he couldn't have been there as brosef97 joined as well and he's a reserve driver.

Does anyone know when kryptic and switch disconnected? Like what lap? I remember now that switch said he was stuck due to a bug at the end of the pit lane which is why he quit.

Oh right, I asked earlier if the result screenshots were correct as they only showed 13 people, and as I didn't get any responses I assumed everything was all good.

Did you start with 15 or 16 player? If it was 16 then that means doomstorm was probably racing too, if it was only 15 then that means he couldn't have been there as brosef97 joined as well and he's a reserve driver.

Does anyone know when kryptic and switch disconnected? Like what lap? I remember now that switch said he was stuck due to a bug at the end of the pit lane which is why he quit.

Semi pro started with 16 and ended with 13 drivers.

Yeah I want to say that I saw a "doomstorm disconnected" pop up during the race. He was there. We had all 16 at start.

Yeah I want to say that I saw a "doomstorm disconnected" pop up during the race. He was there. We had all 16 at start.

So what's the protocol in future then if we have a full 15 car grid, are we permitted to bring in any official semi-pro reserves that happen to be online? Or was it a small no-no to bring brozef in?

Haha, yes indeed. I must take pictures of a the setups I have so far. Last update lost them all.

I am liking the USB keyboard for button assignments. thrre are a lot of interesting updates coming. I wonder how soon we can expect the update?
Says at least a few weeks as they haven't submitted it to Sony or Microsoft yet :(

Haha, yes indeed. I must take pictures of a the setups I have so far. Last update lost them all.

I am liking the USB keyboard for button assignments. thrre are a lot of interesting updates coming. I wonder how soon we can expect the update?
I dont think it said that , i hope hope thats what it means but that 's not what was printed. To me it like you can use it menus but it doesn't say mulitipal button inputs .

So what's the protocol in future then if we have a full 15 car grid, are we permitted to bring in any official semi-pro reserves that happen to be online? Or was it a small no-no to bring brozef in?
Well it was kind of pointless inviting him in if you had all 15 players, but its no harm done as he was a reserve driver.

I dont think it said that , i hope hope thats what it means but that 's not what was printed. To me it like you can use it menus but it doesn't say mulitipal button inputs .

* Added support for the use of all active controllers for menu input. You can for example now use a steering wheel to race, and a gamepad to control the menus and photo mode.

Lets hope it does....

Well it was kind of pointless inviting him in if you had all 15 players, but its no harm done as he was a reserve driver.

OK, with all the parameter changes through recruitment, I'd forgotten how many cars were in each tier, so when brozef turned up in the lobby I thought that was the final guy we'd been waiting for (as we did start pretty late).

EDIT: just to clarify, i didnt send any invites. i just watched people turn up.

Last edited:

No don't bring in Reserves. My Race got ruined because of it. If you have a Reserve for yourself let's say. You need to confirm it with the Staff 1st. Just a note, your reserve must be your skill level. Only the Host of the Lobby should be inviting Drivers in to the Room. If your in Pro Tier and your not on the Hosts Friends List, that's your fault not the Host fault. Make sure you find out Who's Hosting your Tier Lobby before Race Day.

@Over Active glad to see your doing better. Get on the Track ASAP!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back