Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This would stop all of the BS

Use the weather link that OZ put up and only that link , the stewards get to gether and decide and it doesnt change . No flip flop no PM's try to change it and live with it and race
bump

My report.

Got a good start off the line, but got tangled in a deathgrip with @GuerillaBlack at the first corner. Recovered a few places but then did a pirouette in front of @Simfan David at the penultimate corner. Re-recovered back past a few people and then set in for a lonely middle stint.

Accidentally brake tested bishop_gp about 2/3rds the way through, as I went to concede the corner. I wasn't really racing the pole sitter and I wanted to watch my gap to guerilla instead. But I slightly miscalculated.

What comment was that ? Not denying ,just wondering :lol:
Oh it was during the miza debate, you made a comment and stalli said stop now fil its done, move on!
My point is that the guy is clueless, he doesnt read comments, he doesnt consider other people and he doesnt care what he says, like all the racism thrown around by him and only him today, scottish english and british slurs, no excuse for racism and i wont tolerate it, i have mixed race kids and i have to teach them about biggots all the time, im not spending my spare time with a narrow minded racist, hey why invite everyone if you hare the brits so much?

GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 | Race 3 Brands Hatch GP (Qualifying)

GT3 World Tier Championship Series Season 1 For PS4 | Race 3 Brands Hatch GP

Semi pro room.

Qualifying

Semi Pro Qualifying.png

Race

Semi Pro Race.png

@STALLIONO
@xkubunt
@Simfan David
@Skaankypuppy
@Zakspeed_TV
@MrMattAdz

Last edited:
Had a nice fight with @Doomstorm16 for a few laps in the beginning before I eventually passed him and started to hunt @BlownsmokOs for what felt like forever. When he spun? I took the lead and was 3 seconds ahead for some laps before a bug threw me slam dunk into the barrier on the start/finish straight.

The car was messed up and completely undrivable the last 15 laps and I lost over 5 seconds every lap. Thought it was game over cuz it was such a hard crash so have to be happy with 2nd.

Shame as it would have been an epic fight between me and @BlownsmokOs for the win.

This was the incident I had around lap 14. I'd closed up and passed @Birkster and had just pulled of the same move on @ElBasque when I went wide on the exist of turn one. As I can back on the car chucked me back onto the track and I hit @Birkster. I did slow down so as not to take advantage of the fact I hit him but as soon as he sped up I followed.

Lol you guys.

Man am I glad that I dropped out last week, I probably could have made this race so I would have practiced a bit but apparently it would have been for nothing!

Oh and me leaving wasn't anything personal, it was because I didn't think I was going to be able to make quite a few races and even if I could it wasn't worth the grief of this series.

I agree the serious is run very poorly but I also say this game is just not ready for league racing, I had so many bugs in the race last night was a total joke, 1st 15 laps were going fine no issues at all, then I started getting strange loss grip, after slowly pulling away from oz I had no traction on bends, then randomly my car pulled to the left and nearly flipped, Oz would have seen this, to me it felt like my right rear tyre had fallen off and even watching the replay it actually looks like either my suspension dropped or my tyre came off, I then drive away from crash with broken steering but my rear tyre feeling fine? Pitted to fix damage for my inters to heat over 120 in a few laps went bk in again and it was undrivable, this time not even 2 lap complete and my tyres were over 120 pulled over and it took 4 mins for my tyre to reach 105 in the rain not moving this game has to many problems and I can't be bothered wasting hours practicing to get let down by slightly mad studios inability to fix issues. I'll race public lobbies and TT from now on as it's taking the fun out the game when issues like these happen. Hopefully one day this game will be fixed but at the moment the only way a league can be run on this game is with the most basic settings no weather no damage etc. I'm going to upload my random rear tyre or suspension bug later I'll post it on here. It was very strange.

Think this series should just be on hold for a while untill it's been fixed as there's far too many problems. Maybe look at how it's getting run too.

The issue is the game doesn't seem to perform as expected when we run the races.

I've had so much fun on this game racing with the guys with CRAP but that's simply because the races are 10 laps and there are no points. It doesn't matter if the game bugs out because it's all for fun.

@Spooky Wooky we should definitely do another evening of random races. Was the most fun I've had out of this game for a while!

Here is the weird bug or whatever it is, what really annoys me is if it was a puncture id be like well **** happens but after the crash car is fine apart from slight steering damage due to hitting barrier. I had been getting a strange feeling through a few bends for a few laps randomly loosing grip where I've never lost grip b4, to me there is some major physics bugs in this game.

Here is the weird bug or whatever it is, what really annoys me is if it was a puncture id be like well **** happens but after the crash car is fine apart from slight steering damage due to hitting barrier. I had been getting a strange feeling through a few bends for a few laps randomly loosing grip where I've never lost grip b4, to me there is some major physics bugs in this game.

it looks like suspension failure or a flat tyre

Stalliono does not abide by the rules set by himself, he ignores the opinions and requests ofvthe series members, he attempts to cheat and mislead all of us whenever the opportunity arises and then edits his posts to cover his tracks.
Last week stalliono asked repeatedly for wet set ups for brands hatch based on weather reports that he was seeing, i told him how changeable our weather is but he didnt listen and continued to gamble on a wet race.
On saturday and sunday stalliono stated repeatedly that the weather would be set at 5pm gmt to reflect the weather as it stood at 2pm gmt.the wearher at brands was dry but overcast, so why did stalli attempt to set up a wet race?.
When confronted with the facts he said too bad, no talk!
He then attacked a group of us based in the uk with first hand weather knowledge, calling us crying english, wingin brittish, he adked at one point, why are you here scottish, over the chat in game he then waged another racist attack! This for me is the final straw, i will not spend my free time with this nasty spitefull biggoted individual, i have to justify my actions to my muticultural freinds and family and associating with a person of stallionos nature is in my mind unjustifiable.

it looks like suspension failure or a flat tyre

Yes it looks like that but it drives away fine only had to pit as my steering was 30 degrees off after hitting barrier rear was fine, I've had issue in TT before it does that then it's fine again. The game is a joke.

Stalliono does not abide by the rules set by himself, he ignores the opinions and requests ofvthe series members, he attempts to cheat and mislead all of us whenever the opportunity arises and then edits his posts to cover his tracks.
Last week stalliono asked repeatedly for wet set ups for brands hatch based on weather reports that he was seeing, i told him how changeable our weather is but he didnt listen and continued to gamble on a wet race.
On saturday and sunday stalliono stated repeatedly that the weather would be set at 5pm gmt to reflect the weather as it stood at 2pm gmt.the wearher at brands was dry but overcast, so why did stalli attempt to set up a wet race?.
When confronted with the facts he said too bad, no talk!
He then attacked a group of us based in the uk with first hand weather knowledge, calling us crying english, wingin brittish, he adked at one point, why are you here scottish, over the chat in game he then waged another racist attack! This for me is the final straw, i will not spend my free time with this nasty spitefull biggoted individual, i have to justify my actions to my muticultural freinds and family and associating with a person of stallionos nature is in my mind unjustifiable.
Yeah but don't blame him, blame his Italian blood, it's why he always flip flops on which side of the argument he's on depending on who is winning the fight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back