Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running 1:25s at Laguna Seca. Lets see those Times.

1:23.8 for me in the semi-pro tier yesterday.

But my team boss @Goruk has given me some super secret setup sauce to try out to take another second or so off. Pic related.

HH022.jpg

I won't be getting close to no 1:21 in Am Time. Way to fast for Am Tier. Just not Fair to the rest of the Am Drivers.

I doubt I will either, I'm so crap with Seca! I think I'll be able to get 24's/23's with a good tune.

AM 1:25.3 with stock setup, really dislike the understeer im getting with the Audi

Edit: now getting 1:24.3 and a lot happier with how it handles now it has a setup on it :)

Last edited:
Is everything ready for tomorrow ?

Is it tc available if wanted or abs only ?

Number of laps did not change ? No pits ?

Same hosts ?

Pulling out of Sunday's race and all other races till I feel better. 16 lap race tonight with friends here and I'm paying the price.

Best of luck in the race's guy's.

I hope you feel better soon fella. I will catch you online, just not for 45 lappers!

Thanks

Had only very very little practice on the track. With 1:24, how far am I from say the 5 first places ?

Do you think we could agree to have time x2 or x5 to have some lighting changes ?
It's already x2 it can't change as it's In the rules, setups have been worked around x2, let's not have any talk of anything changing on this forum please, it just turns into a who wants what, the rules are the rules and that's how they should stay for this season, I'm sure next season we can discuss stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back