Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes big respect to all back markers, from my point the race was first class. The room was run very well by @Skaankypuppy Its just all the drama after it, took the shine of a great race.

EDIT: @Zeydius from my point PRO was ABS only, i don't no when it got changed to Real Aids for all!

Last edited:
I need to apologize to @STALLIONO for letting that driver into the amateur race, as I said I thought he was a backup. My mistake.
My decision to leave the series is solely for personal reasons. During the race I had my parents stop by for a visit and needed to back out of the race in order to spend time with them. Up to that point I had a decent race going running mid pack.
I didn't think the time of the race would be an issue for me but it was, and that is why I am pulling out.

Last edited:
I need to apologize to Stalliono for letting that driver into the amateur race, as I said I thought he was a backup. My mistake.
My decision to leave the series is solely for personal reasons. During the race I had my parents stop by for a visit and needed to back out of the race in order to spend time with them. Up to that point I had a decent race going running mid pack.
I didn't think the time of the race would be an issue for me but it was, and that is why I am pulling out.

Don't feel bad Bethany!! It's seems there are other issues here re assists and other things. For sure you didn't do anything on purpose! :)

Don't feel bad Bethany!! It's seems there are other issues here re assists and other things. For sure you didn't do anything on purpose! :)

Semi-pro and amateur seem to have gone well! Compared to the assists argument.

I honestly think it should have been done with real assists enabled (you can turn them off! If you need to) it's on the OP and if it's on the OP it's how it is.

There is no need for discussions and/or drama. The lobby was incorrect and that's that. It may have affected people's races but we have learnt from it.

From what I can see everyone enjoyed the race (for the most part) I think however we need someone to take charge for each tier as well as having 1/2 stewards for each.

I think we need to draw a line under this and get things resolved for the next race. I am thinking it might be beneficial to get separate threads for each tier to keep things organised and clean as this is a bit of a mess now.

If you have any outstanding issues regarding incidents please send a PM to me and @STALLIONO and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
AM Driver - After RA finished here is what I saw:

- Penalties during starting point and no one interested on investigations;
- A lot of risky manouvers during race. GTP OLR?!;
- Last minute rule changes;
- Untrue Tier Division since T3 / AM is not even close of what this document shows (10+ paired drivers);
- Non league drivers ramming around. A great idea BTW! (no brain involved 4 sure);
- Rage quit;
- Non construtive opinions/ideas posted to build a better league (not even close to that after reading last few pages);
- Bragging: I'm better, I'm faster, I'm famous, I'm skilled, I'm honest, I'm the funny one, check my meme… and so on;

We all should be here to build something that could bring us some fun and make new friends.
Thats not what I'm seeing here at this moment. You all should get a shower and get you s*** together. (IK my english sucks)

My idea to contribute: Rolling start like TGC does. First lap formation and race starts at lap #2.
And please, be ******* polite, you're not going to win any ******* race at first corner. Even more if came from back end of grid.
Get real! Wait! Take it easy at first few laps.

BTW: The first 3 picked tracks is a recipe for desaster.
You should pick wider/easier tracks for a series begining, so after a few races the drivers know each other driver style. I'm just trying to figure the 16 AM drivers at Monza 1st chicane, not to mention the narrow LSeca.

I do agree with you on a lot of these points, the start was chaos at least near the back for the first few corners so i had backed off so i didnt get caught up in it. The main problem is as you said some had the mindset that they could win the race on the first lap so were too aggressive and in a full grid this always ends in disaster so some drivers do need to learn to calm down at the start of a race, once the field has spread a little that is the time to go on full attack.

The people who have the whole attitude of "im faster than you so you should be quiet and agree with whatever i say" really need to get a grip, this is a GAME and even professional drivers dont act like this in real life. As for the "racing cars in real life are hard to drive" is a load of bs as ive driven a Aston GT3 and once you get used to its handling characteristics its not a hard car to drive so not quite sure what planet you're currently orbiting but it isnt earth.

I just wish the drama queens would get a room so we can enjoy the racing :)

image.jpg

It's pretty much a land slide... The RULES stay the same for all tiers, if u don't like it then you can leave... Why do u keep replying... I'm sick of the arguing... Leave if u don't like the RULES!

Can someone send me the semi pro results so I can update the spreadsheet?

Also quick disclaimer that a couple of the tabs might not be working 100%, I still need to update some of the formulae. Hopefully it should be 100% fine by the next race, including a few graphs and stuff that will track the progress of all the teams.

If you have any ideas for it that you think would make it more interesting, feel free to pm me and I will see what I can do.

I wanted to update too but i dont have the results yet.

Also i have to say. The race really need pitstops... bugs be damned

You guys are really killing the Series start. You all are confusing me. From what saw. Pros have already quit. All this work and time. What a waste of my time now.
The rules have been changing every 5mins on the 1st page to be fair, I joined as i
View attachment 394719

It's pretty much a land slide... The RULES stay the same for all tiers, if u don't like it then you can leave... Why do u keep replying... I'm sick of the arguing... Leave if u don't like the RULES!
the vote was suppose to be for TC only not all assist so the whole thing is a bit fixed. I thought we were voting for TC only.

Also this now means I'm forced to run TC is this correct as it forces it in game am I correct?

The rules have been changing every 5mins on the 1st page to be fair, I joined as i

the vote was suppose to be for TC only not all assist so the whole thing is a bit fixed. I thought we were voting for TC only.

Also this now means I'm forced to run TC is this correct as it forces it in game am I correct?
No if real settings are turned on in the lobby settings it means that drivers are limited to those assists. You can still choose to run without abs or tcs, but for example you cannot run with stability control as it's not part of the real assists.

I wanted to update too but i dont have the results yet.

Also i have to say. The race really need pitstops... bugs be damned
Ok I found them all, few things that need to be cleared up first though.

1. Who did @fortbo replace in the pro tier?

2. Who did @Brosef97 replace in the semi pro tier?

3. Did @PRO_TOO finish the race or get a dnf? In the results I have it says he only did 24 laps, I presume that as he was lapped a few times he didn't complete the full race?

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay and we are not on the same page again.

Running real assists means YES you have to have TC on GT3 cars (even on lower level it still act a lot ). If you wanted a TC off car we should have chosen another way.

As i said TC is not helping anyone as it kills your acceleration.

Real assist means you put assists on REAL when you creat the lobby. Isn't that simple enough ?

Now if we all agree on changing that, i don't see why we couldn't. I am just pissed that we could not follow a clear rule for once.

I do agree with you on a lot of these points, the start was chaos at least near the back for the first few corners so i had backed off so i didnt get caught up in it. The main problem is as you said some had the mindset that they could win the race on the first lap so were too aggressive and in a full grid this always ends in disaster so some drivers do need to learn to calm down at the start of a race, once the field has spread a little that is the time to go on full attack.

The people who have the whole attitude of "im faster than you so you should be quiet and agree with whatever i say" really need to get a grip, this is a GAME and even professional drivers dont act like this in real life. As for the "racing cars in real life are hard to drive" is a load of bs as ive driven a Aston GT3 and once you get used to its handling characteristics its not a hard car to drive so not quite sure what planet you're currently orbiting but it isnt earth.

I just wish the drama queens would get a room so we can enjoy the racing :)

My start was fine ;) I got the jump from second and I was leading from then!

No real assists doesn't force them on, at least I'm 99% sure it doesn't. I'm sure in practiced I toggled it off and on using my assigned button for it.

The assists will be discussed privately from now on, I will message all pro drivers later today to get their opinions on the matter and we can work from there.

We would need to have a majority for this to be decided however so I will try and get this worked out.

Please don't discuss this on the thread anymore and if you have questions please send a PM to Stalliono and myself.

3. Did @PRO_TOO finish the race or get a dnf? In the results I have it says he only did 24 laps, I presume that as he was lapped a few times he didn't complete the full race?
I saw no DNF tag! I did 25 laps! Wasn't able to do more because of wets for like 7 rounds and 4 pit stops! So it should count!!

4. @TheLordDobber what time did you get in pre season qualifying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back