Mod lock

• Thread starter APXCaramel
  • 353 comments
Change my car to a Mustang Mach1 (Didn't joined the first round so I can change... right?)

Considering this doesn't happen tonight... haha.

This will be a go this weekend. I know. I've been kinda blah, but we will have qualifying throughout the week and battles will happen sunday at 2pm EST.

Considering this doesn't happen tonight... haha.

This will be a go this weekend. I know. I've been kinda blah, but we will have qualifying throughout the week and battles will happen sunday at 2pm EST.

lol sorry. Sunday as in tomorrow, not next Sunday, correct? If so I'd love to qualify

Alright, I'll wait till I see me schedule for work and let you know if I can make it!

So, could every make the battles if they were 6pm EST (11pm GMT, 2PM PST)?

Xerox, yes.

OP Updated with current drivers list.

Last edited:
Saturday Ill be busy with the lady but I'll be free all Sunday. When would qualifying be?

Sunday won't work for me. I'll be at road Atlanta. Saturday I have a Forza comp I'm involved in.

Qualifying starts today.

As always ls.

Well, I don't wanna do it too late because euros won't be able to join. I may have to call this off another week. I just don't understand why people like to plan things on weekends and never announce it until 3 or 4 days before....

so is round 2 going to be next week then? kinda confused too now, or this friday?

As always ls.

Well, I don't wanna do it too late because euros won't be able to join. I may have to call this off another week. I just don't understand why people like to plan things on weekends and never announce it until 3 or 4 days before....

Well then forget them because it is quite unfair.. As soon as they call you, you flee leaving everyone on gt5 rowdy because of the amount of time we you postponed the comp

GreazyTee
Well then forget them because it is quite unfair.. As soon as they call you, you flee leaving everyone on gt5 rowdy because of the amount of time we you postponed the comp

I guess its all about the order of importance.

Well, the guy running the comp on Forza is now going to be outta town.

So Saturday at 3pmEST (8pmGMT, 11am PST). There's your times. I'll be on in about 20 mins for those who need to qualify. This is now a go.

And to Greazy, Forza will always come first. Period. Why? I've been on it for about 4-5 years and I can't really just say no to a high level comp. And real life always comes before some video game. Road Atlanta is way better than Just__One__'s stupid entries.

APXCaramel
Well, the guy running the comp on Forza is now going to be outta town.

So Saturday at 3pmEST (8pmGMT, 11am PST). There's your times. I'll be on in about 20 mins for those who need to qualify. This is now a go.

And to Greazy, Forza will always come first. Period. Why? I've been on it for about 4-5 years and I can't really just say no to a high level comp. And real life always comes before some video game. Road Atlanta is way better than Just__One__'s stupid entries.

So leave. :)

Latest Posts

Back