.....mod please close this thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 644 comments
  • 43,023 views

Who won Formula D last session ?

  • Ryan Turek

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Matt Powers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

    Votes: 30 73.2%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
AllTerainTiger
I don't know it's up to Naoki but I suck so yea lol.
:tigerlikesdrifting:

Stop saying you suckkk!
I'll b on n ten minz, Just on way home looking @ GTP Jheeze I'm sad! Lol
 
They should bann this addictive app lol
 
They should bann this addictive app lol

Hey, tiger stop saying, you suck remember practice to improvement.
 
^ :lol: but i am going to hit course maker.
 
Hey Guys thanks for letting me join the team.!!!!
 
Yo, welcome tiger.

It's weird though cause Tora means tiger but when someone calls me Tora I feel weird lol but ya what's are team colors. And sorry about the comp my Internet lagged out and it never let me sign back in.
 
Also you should update the thread name from ATT_TIGER to DoriUnion-Tora
 
Also you should update the thread name from ATT_TIGER to DoriUnion-Tora

I will asaap, on phone with my gf.. lol

AYALA IF U SEE THIS PM.
 
I will asaap, on phone with my gf.. lol

AYALA IF U SEE THIS PM.

Aha ok and what are the team colors I'm also gonna send all my FR cars to Dori account also anyone want a chaser I have 4 of them lol and 2 soarers and a supra rz.
 
Aha ok and what are the team colors I'm also gonna send all my FR cars to Dori account also anyone want a chaser I have 4 of them lol and 2 soarers and a supra rz.

i'll Send thim to you.
 
You, can give me Rx-8 LOL. Premium.

Aha ok seems legit. Also tomorrow or Wednesday lets get a team video to post on my team youtube account.
 
Aha ok seems legit. Also tomorrow or Wednesday lets get a team video to post on my team youtube account.

Oight, lill let team know.
 
They, will im preettty sure.

Ok cool I want to shoot some tandems at the Ebisu track you made. Also I want to get some footage at the section in the back of the track at trial mountain.
 
Brace yourselves for a on-board video. Lol it's uploading.
 
What's good? Wicked vids and i gotta give u guys ur kudos? question: 1. do u guys touge? if yes, i would like to test a tune with u guys for both touge and drift. i need some feedback on it and seems got ur skills down from capital to lowercase T.if you guys are interested drop me a pm or add me at PSN:dognelli
 
What's good? Wicked vids and i gotta give u guys ur kudos? question: 1. do u guys touge? if yes, i would like to test a tune with u guys for both touge and drift. i need some feedback on it and seems got ur skills down from capital to lowercase T.if you guys are interested drop me a pm or add me at PSN:dognelli

I don't mind trying it but I'm on a wheel so will the tune still work.
 
Ok cool I want to shoot some tandems at the Ebisu track you made. Also I want to get some footage at the section in the back of the track at trial mountain.

Ah, friend made that track.
 
Ah, friend made that track.

What's good? Wicked vids and i gotta give u guys ur kudos? question: 1. do u guys touge? if yes, i would like to test a tune with u guys for both touge and drift. i need some feedback on it and seems got ur skills down from capital to lowercase T.if you guys are interested drop me a pm or add me at PSN:dognelli

I, touge still learning. DoriUnion-Naoki
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back