.....mod please close this thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 644 comments
  • 43,023 views

Who won Formula D last session ?

  • Ryan Turek

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Matt Powers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

    Votes: 30 73.2%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been 21 ever since mcla about 3 years ago :lol: :lol:

Look at it this way... Better 21 for 3 years, than 12... Or 112 for that matter ;)
 
Gonales
Look at it this way... Better 21 for 3 years, than 12... Or 112 for that matter ;)

Welcome back dom :)
 
Gonales
Thanks :) With a small delay, but I'm back.

Yeah i see that. But anyway i will be online later if you want to tandem/cruise or something
 
Had fun with the guys. today :D
 
I'd have stayed longer if the lady wasn't hellbent on seeing Bruice Willis. :/ (Die Hard 5) Although I'd have much rather enjoyed staying at home... :p
 
Had fun drifting with you guys last night. There were some crazy conversations... 14 inch... lol
 
Had fun drifting with you guys last night. There were some crazy conversations... 14 inch... lol

Good, seems I left just in time then, lol.
 
Had fun drifting with you guys last night. There were some crazy conversations... 14 inch... lol

Yea that was nasty when OmNom said that :lol:
 
We need some more team pictures. I feel like we don't have enough, maybe more team sessions, as in TEAM. Not, team and friends. Just a suggestion.

---------------------------------------------


Also, starting a in house tuning service that was called R200 Club, but now I am going between

1. K-style Car Shop
2. Garage WORK
3. Origin
4. Zodiac Garage.


Opinion would be needed.
 
We need some more team pictures. I feel like we don't have enough, maybe more team sessions, as in TEAM. Not, team and friends. Just a suggestion.

---------------------------------------------


Also, starting a in house tuning service that was called R200 Club, but now I am going between

1. K-style Car Shop
2. Garage WORK
3. Origin
4. Zodiac Garage.


Opinion would be needed.
I have a few. I can try in put up.
 
Thanks.
 
Nismo_DriftNinja from my old team DriftNinjas? ?
 
I think we should have a team meet this Sun. Anyone down? Add yourself to the list

1. Ayala
 
I can try to make the meet. Depends on when it will happen ;)
 
Great that will be awesome :)
Hey naoki stay off our thread and saying I am making my team look bad. We all know your history no need to go there and your break checking in comps I would mention some people but I would rather not involve them or bring drama here. Just keep your comments here and give the doritos logo back.:sly:
 
Hey naoki stay off our thread and saying I am making my team look bad. We all know your history no need to go there and your break checking in comps I would mention some people but I would rather not involve them or bring drama here. Just keep your comments here and give the doritos logo back.:sly:

No need for that seriously....:nervous: thanks for the post.
 
Last edited:
Aint nobody got time fo dat!
 
The drama getting so old it's making, my chicken old :lol: yea nobody got time for that!. :)
KEEP DRIFTING FUN , KEEP GT5 FUN, KEEP THE DRAMA AWAY FROM GTP IN GT5.
 
The drama getting so old it's making, my chicken old :lol: yea nobody got itme for that!. :)

Alpine & DoriUnion Foo. Get it right. Allies forever! :sly:

SYN. Aint nobody got time for dat! Drama ends here. :)
 
Back to being on topic. :) Lets KEEP IT Dori.
 
Sorry ! FOR Double post!

Just a reminder DoriUnion Friday Night D1 Competition's tonight , also nomuken has sold ps3. for some extra cash. Bye Nomuken sad to see you go.

Dori Will Miss You Bro.....
 
What has been going on? I come on team thread and Overtake is posting a paragraph. I know I haven't been on GT5 for a couple days but damn.
 
Nice drifting with you DoriUnion-Naoki yesterday 👍
 
I quit the team, as of today I won't have any time to really be committed to a team and my PS3. The Marines are now my main focus since my date got pushed back some more.

I am highly upset and think this would be a good thing since I am rarely active on my TM-ACCOUNT anyway.
 
Good luck with the marines bro. Its been fun drifting with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back