Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dai Yoshiara

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Daigo Saito

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, We should have everyone come consistently though. I'm trying to be more active like I used to. GUYS I NEED A FUNNY SENIOR QUOTE! Lol Help a brother out

Last edited:
I made few chages to S13 Couple now its drifting like a Drift Missle awesome.
I shouldent have gave it out! Haha jkjk mine drifts like a dream as well after some tuning. It can easily hold huge angles and is really easy to initiate.

Just leaving a note here stating I'm leaving the team. (I'm not the only one it seems.)

Reasons are:
- Playerbase is too big. Only knew 2 or 3 drifters. Haven't met most of them.
- Lack of overall skill, in the team. (Skills, experience, commitment, etc.)
- Lack of overall maturity from the team. (Not singling out anyone, just a team wide comment.)

Wishing you all good luck. Hoping to not meet you on the track. (Most anyways.)

Gonales
Just leaving a note here stating I'm leaving the team. (I'm not the only one it seems.)

Reasons are:
- Lack of overall maturity from the team. (Not singling out anyone, just a team wide comment.)

Ha ha that's funny.

Reasons are:

Bye.

& i dont mean to sound like a douche but your facebook profile pictures are fake (just saying).

Bye.

& i dont mean to sound like a douche but your facebook profile pictures are fake (just saying).

Sorry to hear that. You don't only fail at drifting, but also fail at not being a douche. Sucks to be you. Now... Be at least a bit respectful, even if that means having to bite your tongue. My post was right on, and I didn't single anyone out. So seriously... Don't feel so attacked.

Reasons are:

Lack of Skills well most of the member that i met were good and i have met the hole team

Bye Dom ,its you'r personal opinion if you think were not good so long. goodluck with finding team :) From Naoki.

Reasons are:

THANK GAWD! It is about time you arent on a team that doesn't need you! Make you own team! Call it the Tranny drifters! :sly:

Ok anyways guys sprag got hes ps3 fixed he will be back tuesday welcome back man we missed you. :lol: including welcome back Shadow and BOVR.

Last edited:
CheladaJr
THANK GAWD! It is about time you arent on a team that doesn't need you! Make you own team! Call it the Tranny drifters! :sly:

Ha ha ha omg I think I have wet my self.

I might be on tomarrow idk since I have some stuff to take care of now that im back in Chicago. Ill probobly get on for a hour or so today when i get back in like 30 minutes but im tired as balls from driving back from florida haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back