MONACO MINI MADNESS II.

• Thread starter GTP_ADE
  • 627 comments
GTP_ADE
I left the transmission alone apart from final gear, which is set to 4100

I just tried that but I was hitting the limiter at 115 but Im guessing you have your top speed set higher then.

Are there any spots left on the grid? I'd love to enter this race. The reason why you ask?

This car is actually my real actual car (kinda). I have the mini 2000, which is almost identical to this mini. The only difference is how they were painted and the interior. I even autotest my mini from time to time, and I can say, the most fun car to drive any day, would be an old mini. :)

Are there any spots left on the grid? I'd love to enter this race. The reason why you ask?

This car is actually my real actual car (kinda). I have the mini 2000, which is almost identical to this mini. The only difference is how they were painted and the interior. I even autotest my mini from time to time, and I can say, the most fun car to drive any day, would be an old mini. :)

OK, your in 👍 I will send a PSN FR later and add you to the grid in the OP. ( Ive got the exact car, except its a 1993 cooper)

Hmm.. Tried like 10 laps just and most laps were 1.42's and a few 1.41's. :nervous:

I am only just getting into the 41's, so grid position after qualifying will be key here. Madrid is hard to overtake on, but like we saw in Monaco, the car is narrow enough to take advantage of small gaps. It should be lots of fun:tup:

I just managed to get a 1:39:918 but I did lost 2 tenths in the last sector so there is still more time in it. I'm using a rough version of your tranny setting Ade and its worked very well.

I just managed to get a 1:39:918 but I did lost 2 tenths in the last sector so there is still more time in it. I'm using a rough version of your tranny setting Ade and its worked very well.

Thats the fastest time posted yet, I will update the OP fastest lap times:tup:

Oh it is? Awesome. The real trick is to nail the exits on the hairpin and that last chicane but its damn hard ha.

Oh it is? Awesome. The real trick is to nail the exits on the hairpin and that last chicane but its damn hard ha.

Its going to be really hard to get the exits right on Saturday with 11 other cars on he grid, maybe more:nervous:

Yea exactly ha and I still have to tune the tranny to allow for slipstreams. One things for sure, its gonna be MADNESS 👍

Nice lap time 👍

It is a shame carracer cant make the race. After starting at the back, and finishing 4th at Monaco, then going on to win the recomended race, he showed great pace.

Heres a taster for those who missed Monaco Mini Madness. Sorry for the shabby quality, but its the best I could do on my camera. Its only the first lap or so, and the replay is of carracerptp's mini starting from the back.

Change of plan, I can make it!!! :D
So I will be racing on saturday, I WILL be racing

Ok Dave, I will add you to the grid, and send you a PSN FR tomorrow. Get practicing, there are some good times to get close to:tup:

Thanks to a very nice racer who found a spare Mini under the sheets in his garage, I'm in, just for the fun of it. :dopey: 👍, 'cause it looks like fun.

That is, if the grid isn't filled up already ...

Thanks to a very nice racer who found a spare Mini under the sheets in his garage, I'm in, just for the fun of it. :dopey: 👍, 'cause it looks like fun.

That is, if the grid isn't filled up already ...

Thats great, I will add you to the grid in the OP. I knew you wouldnt be able to resist, and it will be fun:)
and by the way Cobani, I like the link in your signature:tup:👍👍

As we now have a very busy grid, with some new racers as well, I have updated the OP with some nice blue text. Please read this everyone, as it is there for all of our enjoyment and to ensure that there will be future events. I have also updated the picture in the OP. This is also explained in the nice blue text👍

Last edited:
Only one day to go until Madrid Mini Madness gentlemen, and who is looking forward to it? After 15 mad laps of Madrid in our Mini's, who will be the 2nd person to get onto the MINI COOPER MADNESS Wall of Fame!!!
GTPLANETlogo.jpg

Looking forward to it,done some laps and getting low 40's. 👍👍

Karting tomorrow morning though so lets hope my spines still intact afterwards. :nervous:

Back